40 and trying to get pregnant!

frangipangimum

I am looking for a doctor who would be good to help me get pregnant more naturally. I tried IVF last year and do not want to go down that route again. I have 2 children and had no problems getting pregnant with them but have been trying for the last 3 years for a third with no luck. Anyone know of a more holistic, natural doctor but who is still certified as a doctor? I am 40 which of course doesn't help but maybe someone out there has had a success story who is also over 40! Thank you!

Do you believe in tcm?
I know a tcm who is very good, helped a number of couples who tried conceiving for years... and mostly successfully conceived after visiting her... she is highly raved in mummy sg forum... if u want, i can give u the contact... i m seeing her too after my miscarriage n health improve.... but be prepared for the long queue

Hi Sunflower
my TCM is Dr Su

Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 St.11 #01-266.
Tel : 6896 1618
Physician Su

Operating hours:
Mon: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Tue: 8.30am - 12pm
Wed: 8.30am - 12pm
Thu: Closed
Fri: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Sat: 1.30pm - 5pm
Sun: 8.30am - 12pm
PH: Closed

KC: thanks... i m now 6 weeks
happy.gif

Hi Frangipangimum, I tried TCM and it become worse for me cos alot of blood clots .... as a result have endometriosis.... I wont encourage pple to go TCM actually.... I went to see Dr Loh Seong Feei (previously from KK) nw at Thomson, and conceived naturally a baby boy
happy.gif
delivered him in Feb tis yr. Mayb u hv to do further tests to see what is the actually problem.... Do PM me if u wan to know more details and I can share with u
happy.gif

I am a NUSKIN distributor. I have a testimony for natural conceiving.
Do let me know.
facebook : Nora kea
contact sms / wadsapp : 85187739

I understand not testing before the 1 yr mark, but Ive never heard of them requiring that year to be uninterrupted. Can you get a second opinion on that once youve tried for a year in total?

Back