3D Birthday Cake for Baby

Hi mummies,

Just want to chk if anyone find PG customers service receptionists who take orders are v rude & give u the kind of feeling they have a lot of orders & no need extra biz.

chua_family2003, I ordered my baby's 1st month cake from PG, the only saving grace they have is the cake itself, my whole family loves it.

But I agree with you, the service's extremely horrible, we ordered a few cakes to give to families, not only they were very rude when taking orders, but when we collected, they actually gave us the wrong size and missed out 2 of the cakes we ordered
sad.gif
lucky we checked and asked, still they were more fierce, until we showed them the invoice, they also never apologise, just black black face.. I don't really intend to order my baby's 1st year bday cake from there (unless I really really left with no choice..)

Hi Ling,

ya,their services is damn rude.Their tones is like those"ya ya papaya"kind,doesnt give yr order a damn.Futhermore when I just email them to add "1st" to the Happy Birthday,they can still call me & say this time they wavie off the $4 service charge for any amendment but problem the cake still have not bake yet?What the hell of charging!Then when u have not finished saying,u know the girl can tell u off like "u still have not answer to my question"Omg,what kind of customers service is that?
This will be my last time of ordering.

Hi, yup.. they're very very rude, during my baby 1st month, I actually made the order via email, but still call to confirm the order and payments, on the 2 cakes with no wording, they forgotten that we have ordered, lucky they have spare somehow (could be ours but they forgot), on the other 2 cakes with wording, the wording totally messed up, one with the wrong name, and both saying Happy 1st Birthday (even after I specify many times in the email order & confirm by phone)
sad.gif
jialat, lucky only families around to see that, they're all asking about it, so embarrasing..

To those looking for customised cakes, please do look up www.facebook.com/pofcake

If you are already on Facebook, please feel free to add as friend or browse through the photos there. For non Facebook-ers, somewhere at the bottom you will see

Piece ofCake likes:
Birthday Calendar
Energia Fitness Club
Piece of Cake

Click on Piece of Cake to see some photos.

Hi all,

Sorry, just saw 1 PM and came to this thread. For Swee Heng, they don't provide any figurines.. you have to get them yourself and put it on top yourself. You should have a design on your own 1st and then get the figurines. Design can be "google" - type in like 3D cake designs... and you have the pictures... to print & show. What else? Yes Swee Heng have 2 choices of flavour, vanilla & Chocolate...mine can choose 2 flavour (top tier - Vanilla & bottom tier - Chocolate).. everyone at the birthday loves the cake.. so no complaints. For my cake, its all cream, no custard...so.. there's a lot of work..

oh.. I ordered mine at Admiralty MRT.. Swee Heng.. but actually it doesn't matter which branch you ordered as all orders are processed & delivered by the Woodlands Factorty..

Hope this helps..

Hi All Mummies,

Just to share : -
I have always been ordering children's theme cakes (either 2.5/3Kg) for my 2 boys (now 5YO & 3YO) from Smiling Orchid @ Ghim Moh for their birthdays.

Designs which I have ordered before include "Barney", "Thomas Train" and "Bob The Builder".

This year, for a change I have decided to request for customisation to another yet of my favourite baker - Yiling Confectionery at Hougang. To those who are familiar with this cakeshop, they have great design creations like Sushi/Udon/Burger etc design cakes at fabulous pricing. (Normally will order Burger + Fries / Udon / Sushi design cakes from them, and have never seen any sample pics of their kids design cakes)

Approached them to help me customised a 2-Tier Thomas Train Theme cake for my 3YO boy last week (7/Jun) and it was perfectly crafted. All the little children at childcare goes "WOW!!!" when the box was opened up. All my friends concluded Yiling's design was so much more appealing than the other Thomas Train design Cake which I have ordered for my eldest boy 2 years ago when he was also celebrating his 3YO birthday.

Pics below to share with mummies : -
2Kg 2-Tier choco with bluberry fillings sponge cake.

Yiling Confectionery will help you to customise cakes but theme figurines, mummies will have to source for & place on cake yourself.

For my case, I have prepared a few of Thomas Engines & McQueen. In the end, I didn't expect them to beautifully decorated the cake that I just need to put 4 figurines (2 Thomas/Percy/Harold).

4107150.jpg

This is how it looks like originally before I placed the engines on the cake.

4107151.jpg

These are the toys which I prepared.

4107152.jpg

4107153.jpg

4107154.jpg

4107155.jpg

4107156.jpg

I am in no way affiliated to them.
Just sharing my word of mouth recommendations as I am a happy & satisfied customer & they provide good excellent friendly service.

Their website : http://www.yilingcakes.com.sg/
==> may contact MS SALLY.

hi

wonder if anyone is still checking this thread.

hi grace, how much did you pay for the cake? Did you come out with the design of the cake or the cake shop has similar designs and we just choose and then buy our own figurines? My son's one year old is this NOv, am considering swee heng or yiling since they are much cheaper and still as creative.

Hi
Im looking for Pooh bear figurines to act as cake toppers.
I need it for my daughter's birthday party on 3rd Dec.
is there any advices or recommendation where i can buy the figurines from?

Thanks a lot for the help!
1xmummy

Hi Mummies,

I'm looking urgently for Barney figurine/topper for my son's birthday. Does anyone knows where I can get it? I have tried ToyRus, Kiddy Palace, Kidzpartystore and toy shops but they dun have it. Or does anyone has Barner figurine/topper who is willing to sell it to me?

Pls contact me at 97618625.

hi

wondering if anyone ordered Pine gardens recently? May I know how much is the price they charge u for art work? My quote was over $40+

Saw from above post that one mummy was charged #30. So wonder if price has increased?

Also how is the service recently?

Hi
Im looking for Pooh bear figurines to act as cake toppers.

is there any advices or recommendation where i can buy the figurines from?

Many Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for Pooh and friends or Mickey Mouse figurines.

Need them last by this weekend, pls PM me asap.

Many thanks.

Hi, anyone looking for baby/children photography service for your party?
happy.gif
My friend just had a first yr bday party for his son and hired a great photographer at just $50/hr. He does casual home shoot for children too. if you are interested you can send a request for quotes to [email protected]
happy.gif

Hi all,

For sharing.....suitable for parties/special occasion. Cakes in a dessert cup, very presentable and nice.

My gf ordered a customization National Day theme and looks very nice. They have 8 flavors but they do customization too. i heard they do the "cake lollipop" too.

http://acuppacake.wix.com/main

this is what my gf ordered from acuppacake
7403831.jpg

saw this today
7403832.jpg

7403833.jpg

Back