3D Birthday Cake for Baby

1682517.jpg

barney makes an appearance.

Dear all,
Sorry for not checking on this thread. All the pooh sets are sold and supplier dont have the completed set but left with rabbit and kanga only. Please find alternatives. Thanks

Dear all, both my gals' bday falls on 8 Oct.
Elder one is 4 this year while the younger one is 1.

I'm still undecisive whether to make one cake or two.

It's kind of unfair if I make one, then the younger one will "never' have a cake of her own (Somemore it's her 1st bday) but it's kind of silly to make two.

Arrr...........any suggestion?

Hi Jasmommy,
Called pg cakes and was told that u bought the figurine on your own. Wld like to know what I can get them and whether you're keen to sell yours.
happy.gif

Hi, I'm planning my girl's 1year old birthday party,,..but i'm a bit late.. cos her birthday is 2 weeks from now.. we finally decided on a winnie the pooh theme.. does anyone know where i can find winnie the pooh cake toppers? or party supplies at a reasonable rate?

Many thanks for responding
happy.gif

My son's 1st b.day was jus over. I got e cake from PG, ordered triple layer chocolate n lychee martini. E taste is ok, most of my guest said it's nice.

But i'm not happy with their service, e person who took my order make me feel as if she not interested earning my money.

I told her my design for e first few calls n she did wrote down n confirm wif mi on e spot. But after she send mi e invoice, some of e details were different. Tis was ok to mi.

But when my cake arrived i was rather angry n disappointed.

1: They only put 2 cake toppers(i provide 5)for mi which is really pathetic.

2: I did ask her to put cupcakes fully surround e side of e bottom cake. In e end only 5 at one side another 5 on e other side.

3: I say i wan e pooh n frenz candle facing small yellow cake, but turn out to b facing e front.

4: She say ok when i show her a pic from PG tat i wan e cloud, caterpillar n snail. But turn out 1 oso dun have!!!

5: I already said i dun wan pink colour cream on my cupcakes, seems like they really cnt follow SIMPLE instruction.

Worse thing is tat she still dare dare charge mi $30 for artistic charge when she did not really follow my idea of e cake. N am really angry to c mummies from e forum who order from them only been charged $25 e max.

luckily e overall looking was ok but am nt happy wif their services n they don't really do ur design when u instruct them.
Heres a few pic of e cake. \

1924428.jpg
1924429.jpg

I order this Agar Agar Cake for my baby first month from Ejelly.

Incase you all need the contact, you can contact Elizabeth Tan at 98801106. Her email is [email protected]

Price very reasonable from $50 onwards and come with free delivery. Very healthy version since it is not too sweet. Many designs too.

2215764.jpg

Apologise picture a bit blur.

Anyone can tell me where can buy the small barney toy?? Another 2 more weeks is my son 2 yrs old birthday, he like barney, so I hope can put the barney toy onto cake (lear from Meowie).

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Anybody know where can get cheap helium filled service for balloons? Ordered many balloons from overseas spree but have no idea where to find helium gas. Thank you.</font></font>

Hi Crystal535, the cake is very very nice... can i check how much u pay for it?

Can i have teh website for PG cause i try teh link on top but i cant go in..

Hi,
I'm new to this track. Would need some advise where can I buy figurine in Singapore? My daughter's birthday is next week and has been asking for 3D strawberry shortcake which need to order min 3kg... too big for a small grp of kids. Thinking of ordering a smaller cake and add some figurine to it. Any recommendation of nice cake?
thanks!

<font color="0000ff">Am also looking for pooh figurines. Anyone have them available please PM me. Thanks</font>

Hi Crystal535,

My bb 1st birthday falls on Nov. Your bb bithday cakes look so nice. May i know how many kg was that? And u mentioned u only paid $188/- for that? May i know did u come out w/ the design for them to follow? If yes, how u managed to convey your ideas to them?

I have been looking around for birthday cakes for a mth plus but still so lost....... hahaha

any1 know if pine garden's 'drawing' is nice? the design i have in mind is a cut out shaped figure no 1, as i m still torn between mickey or pooh bear design, have not buy any cake toppers fr spree yet.

hi crystal,

i ordered the above cakes for my sons... they loved the figurines and his classmates were crazy over it too.. taste of cake (moist choco and mango mousse) is good too, not to sweet and suitable for kids. the baker is distant relative of mine.. he always bake for friends and relatives only... 1st time advertising for him as he has more time to bake nowadays... he does cupcakes too with figurines. pity i dun have any pics... for list of cake flavors and price, pls email him direct. thanks and hope you ladies will enjoy the cake as much as me n my kids do...
happy.gif

Hi, just to share.

I got the below cake from Pine Garden for my 2 gals' birthday.

Ha ha, the number 5 abit too soft, turns out to be like S.

Otherwise, the cake is great! Everyone love it. As this is a 2-tier cake, I can ordered 2 flavors. I ordered Macadamia Coffee and Hazelnut.

3101256.jpg

Hi LX mummy,

may I know How many kg is your cake and how much pine garden charge you for artistic design fee? Called them to ask about pricing but they say fee depends on design, so would like to find out roughly in what kind of range? You know the max amount they could charge for design fee? Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Hi Cheers344

The cake is 3 kg, and they charge me $25 for art work. I'm not sure what's their max charge for art work.

The flavors i ordered are $36 per kg.

If you have some design in mind, you can email the design to them and they will b able to give u an estimation before u confirm anything.

Lern May Foon, may I know where you got the figurine from and how much have you paid? And how many days in advance for placing order with Swee Heng? Pls PM me. thx.

hi all for ur info i m doing henna n face painting for kids birthday parties..if any inquiry plz give me a call my no is 93362876 zulu

hi, any suggestion of innovative and uncomoon goodie bags for kids? i dun really like those fill with candies coloring bks etc! thanks!! i want to d.i.y but i want to know wat is good to buy and put inside!! thanks!

Hi Susan

I paid only $60 for the 2kg cake.I provided the "trains" and "name tags".I ordered 1 week in advance.

hi tokyoboys,

I ordered both 3D cake and cookie bouquets from dolce-chic for my son's 3rd bday last month. I gave them away as party favors. It was a big hit! Both adults and kids loved them
happy.gif

I think she changed her webbie address but you can still try her blog. http://dolce-chic.blogspot.com/

I really recommend it!

PS: I'm not associated with her whatsoever. Moderator, please delete my post if it's inappropriate.

Hi...anybody has Princess toppers to let go? Im looking for only "1 princess" for my daughter 1 kg cake on Early Dec.. anybody anybody~~?

like to know where and who can sell me pooh bears and friends, balloons, flowers, bees topping for cake? Need then nex weekend for my gal 1st bday.

I second Swee Heng Cake Shop. I've given them a cake design, initially they have lots of resistance in making the cake, mentioning, don't have the bees etc... but they tried and it looks Great! Service wise, if you have a customised cake, they will keep calling you to confirm your cake design (esp if they don't have the "stuff"), delivery wise.. quite prompt. Ask them to deliver at 11am, the cake arrive on time.

This is how the cake looks like... and pricing is very reasonable!
3517053.jpg

Bagaholicsanonymous, I also ordered my cake and cupcakes from dolce-chic! I ordered 3 different flavors and love them all. I think the chocolate cake was my favorite because it has kind of nutty flavor in it.

hi meow, may foon and grace,

I wld like to find out more abt Swee Heng. i called them today but they told me that for customised cakes, they now do not do those with disney characters etc cos of trademark issue.

How do u come up with the design? U hv to draw for them? I'm thinking of an animal themed design for my son's birthday cake.

May i know where i can get animals cake toppers?

Also, swee heng said their covering for the cake is fresh cream, and can only hv vanilla or choc sponge? Is this correct? Sorry for the long list of qns.

Hi, anyone still looking into this thread ? I need help and advise, looking for 1st Birthday for baby girl.

Would like to know for the above designs from Swee Heng, approx how much budget I have to prepare. And anyone has Hello Kitty or My Melody (Sanrio characters for girls), figurines ?

Thanks a lot

Back