3+ weeks pregnant / extremely tired

queenia

Hi Mummies,

I am currently 3+ weeks pregnant and I already feeling very very tired.
Please advice what should I do? I haven't went for any gynae or doctor yet.

Appreciate and thank you mummies! :)

Hi Mummies,

I am currently 3+ weeks pregnant and I already feeling very very tired.
Please advice what should I do? I haven't went for any gynae or doctor yet.

Appreciate and thank you mummies! :)
You are growing a baby within and your whole system is going thru lots of changes . It's a tiring job for your body . Don't be a superwoman ... Rest whenever possible, eat well and drink enough ... Let pp do things for you if they can . First term is most important . Take care .

Last edited:
@LovesNewBorns thanks for the advice. Can I know issit normal for me to eat a lot? I keep feeling hungry.
Listen to your body .. Everything in moderation .. Don't over eat , have 5 small meals if that's not enough , have some healthy snacks ( fruits/ nuts ) in between . Good that you can eat .
For ur tiredness , maybe u should start taking folic acid to up ur blood count ... Most mom-to-be need that .
When are u deciding to see a doctor ?
Good luck .. Happy journey ahead !!

@LovesNewBorns I am planning to go when I am about six weeks. Should be okay right? But if my tiredness is getting worst then I will bring forward to see doctor.
Yes , if go too early to gynae , also cannot hear / see anything but charged alot of $$ .
If need to , Go to Polyclinic for general checkup and folic acid @ an affordable fees first . Take care

Congrats to you!
@queenia you can just get folic acid to take first, watson, guardian.. once a day. scan about 6 weeks onwards, unless you are having spotting or any abdominal pain/cramps.

@spaceger Thanks!! I actually feel with folic acid, I feel better. Not as tired and weak as before. Don't know is I think too much or it's the folic acid that is working on effect haha

@spaceger Thanks!! I actually feel with folic acid, I feel better. Not as tired and weak as before. Don't know is I think too much or it's the folic acid that is working on effect haha
@queenia because u gotta be a happy mother! (motivated) and not feeling tired and weak! :) do have sufficient rest during this period. the nausea and vomiting will kick in after 7-8weeks, depending on individuals.

Now all the moodswings and the nausea come kicking in already. Felt so restless every single day. When it comes to night, the cramps can make me wakeup :(

Now all the moodswings and the nausea come kicking in already. Felt so restless every single day. When it comes to night, the cramps can make me wakeup :(

hi! if you have very bad cramps, can go see your gynae for some duphaston..
i previously had very bad cramps in the middle of the night too.. the kind that makes me cold sweat and see stars..
but after taking duphaston, i dont get those cramps anymore..

Back