4 brand new items for sale !

Hello_kitten_1127

4 brand new items for sale !
1)Brand new Medijel 15g for sale !
Hi
I’m selling the above item at $7.5.
Expiry date : October 2023

Description
Antiseptic pain-relieving gel for quick and effective relief from the pain of mouth ulcers, soreness of the gums resulting from rubbing dentures, gingivitis or traumatic ulcers. Assits in healing and also relieves discomfort of new dentures.

Directions
For fast and effective relief from pain, apply a small quantity of Medijel on a clean fingertip directly to the abrasion, ulcer or painful area. Repeat the application every 20 minutes if necessary.

2)Brand new IMMUNPED Patented Zinc Plus For sale !
Hi
I’m selling the above item at $12.
Expiry date : 09/2022

DESCRIPTION
Immunped® Syrup uses the unique ZincPlus® and TasteRite® technology (US Patent) of PediaTech® to ensure a stabilised combination of Zinc and Vitamin C, and to provide a delicious tasting syrup without the astringent taste of Zinc. Actions of Zinc in Children: 1) Supports Immunity Zinc is essential in the activation and stimulation of cytotoxic T-lymphocytes, macrophages and natural killer cells to find and kill bacteria and virus that attack our bodies. 2) Fights the Common Cold Zinc is beneficial in reducing the duration and severity of the common cold when taken within 24hours of onset of symptms. Zinc supplementation for atleast five months reduces incidences, school absenteeism and prescription of antibiotics in children with the common cold. (Cochrane Review. Feb 2011) 3) Reduces the incidence of pneumonia Zinc supplementation reduced the incidence of pneumonia by 13% and prevalence of pneumonia by 41% in children 2 months to 59 months. (Cochrane Review, March 2012) Pack Size: 60ml

3)brand new oral aid lotion 6ml for sale !
Hi
I’m selling the above item at $9.
Expiry date : January 2025

Description
Antiseptic pain-relieving gel for quick and effective relief from the pain of mouth ulcers, soreness of the gums resulting from rubbing dentures, gingivitis or traumatic ulcers. Assits in healing and also relieves discomfort of new dentures.

4)remdii intensive moisturising cream For sale !
Hi
I’m selling the above item at $24 for 50ml.
Expiry date : 08/23

Remdii Sensitive - intensive moisturising with 4 types of vitamin E, for eczema prone and dry skin

A lightweight intensive moisturizing cream formulated with bioengineered vitamin E, which provides instant hydration to relieve dry skin

✔ Suitable for Normal & Dry skin
✔ Non-oily & sticky
✔ Formulated with a full spectrum of tocopherols and tocotrienols (vitamin E)
✔ Dual Moisture-Maintain Technology with aloe vera and hyaluronic acid
✔ Fast absorption

WHAT IT IS

1. Formulated with a full spectrum of tocopherols and tocotrienols (vitamin E)
Delivering an effective mix of the anti-oxidant ampoule to your skin, which naturally exists in palm oil to keep your skin healthy to restore despaired skin conditions.

2. Dual Moisture-Maintain Technology with aloe vera and hyaluronic acid
Introducing an efficient water capture system with power hydration, which helps to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier while retaining moisture within your skin.

3. Fast Absorption
A light texture cream, which absorbs quickly into the skin while providing deep hydration and delivering the nutrition needed for a rejuvenated skin

Can meet up or post
Exclude postage fee
Collection places :
Monday and Friday evenings-Clementi mrt
Tuesday and Wednesday 8.30pm-woodlands mrt
Thursday evenings-Chinese garden mrt
Weekdays daytime-city hall mrt
Weekends-tiong bahru mrt
Interested? Pls contact me
Thanks !
162D8BDB-87A4-46CE-8A0C-DE7A6075D0F0.jpeg

Last edited: