23mth Baby playing with iphone

princessi

Juz to share,
I find that letting my baby playing with iphone can help her learn alot of things.
Now she can count 1 -13, read A-Z. She play her game, listen to her song and watch video at youtube.
Anyone got similar experience to share.

Hi my toddler loves playing, he knows how to unlock the phone and find his favorite applications. He enjoys playing puzzle and memory game too. He is 21 months.

The most important thing is to remember to switch to airplane mode to prevent excessive and unnecessary radiations that will harm him!!

I download educational games eg. Iwrite for my 2.5yo girl to learn writing. She also enjoys watching videos n photos from my album. Worried abt their eyesight tho

they also know how to delete my pictures and video...
sad.gif
haha

I agreed with princessi (princessi), my son was playing my iphone when he turned 1yr old. He picks up very fast and indeed help him learns alot of things from the apps. Now he's 20mths expert in unlocking my iphone sliding and find his fav apps, watching videos, pressing nos for calling, even know how to take photos of himself.

wow tat impressive, i dun let my dd touch my contacts, scare she accidentally called my boss. Yes, she noe to operate the iphone like an adult. Her fav pastime is using the phone to watch U tube and search for her "Wheel on the bus" which is under the bookmark.

Hi mommies,

My two kids love to play with our iphones too. They can go on & on for hours... But I'm really worried about whatever radiation (if there is any) there may be. Anyone has any idea if iphones is actually "bad" for them phyiscally?

The worrying part should be on their eyesights and addiction to the device. Be sure to provide them with an adequate balance with outdoor activities to make sure they continue to develop healthily instead of becoming an 'iPhone Potato'...

Yeah, my daughter loves my iPhone. Even told me to get a new one and give her my current one as it has all her apps inside ... LOL. Am worried about spoiling eyesight too so I limit usage and always remind her to put it further away from here eyes. Kids can manipulate the thing just as well as us ...

For letter & number tracing - iWriteWord
For spelling - Build a Word (wordworld)
For Q&A - Feed me! (available in different languages)
For drawing - doodles kid
For flashcards, there are many available. But I prefer multi-language ones, eg. ABC Chinese

Same here. My 27mths old son delete my application from my Iphone...play games and take photo with it..

Now my 9mths old baby girl wants to play my Iphone too...

ya, ya, my older one know how to delete my applications, always faint after taking back the fon from him.
happy.gif

A friend's daughter downloaded US$400+ worth of apps! He'd to try to get refund for each of them.

All glares from screens are bad for eyesight. In fact, the bigger the screen, the further the eyes should be.

Phone radiation is also more harmful to young children than adults due to their thin skull. So yes, switch to airplane mode and turn off Wifi.

I let my 2-Yr old meddle a little with my iPod Touch once in a while, as a last resort when I run out of distractions, especially outdoors. I store many nursery rhymes inside, so he listens to the songs instead of playing with apps.

when i allow my kids to play with games on the phone, I will switch off the wifi and network or even on the airplane mode.

Back