2021 Mummies @Bukit Panjang / CCK

BonjourBaby

It’s easy to connect among neighbours when sharing about daily childcare matters...

Let’s share about:
  • Confinement lady
  • Confinement catering
  • Post-natal massage
  • Pregnancy experience
  • O&G care
  • Recommended baby-sitters
  • Part-time cleaners recommended/ blacklist
  • Childcare centres reviews
  • Pre-loved items giveaways
  • baby stuffs reviews

Can’t get any Confinement Nanny now... all the agencies I checked out with are fully book until end of the year. Even those that are available quotes rock high price due to shortage of nannies.

We decided to do without CN. Cater confinement meals, have hubby taking care of newborn & hire 10-session postnatal massage.

So far we have shortlisted 2 caterers: YueZiLe and Nouriche, since their central kitchen is nearer to our area.

Should be manageable, hopefully.
Let’s be super attentive during Antenatal Classes

Last edited:
Can’t get any Confinement Nanny now... all the agencies I checked out with are fully book until end of the year. Even those that are available quotes rock high price due to shortage of nannies.

We decided to do without CN. Cater confinement meals, have hubby taking care of newborn & hire 10-session postnatal massage.

So far we have shortlisted 2 caterers: YueZiLe and Nouriche, since their central kitchen is nearer to our area.

Should be manageable, hopefully.
Let’s be super attentive during Antenatal Classes

I got the confinement from PEM.
I just got the downpayment in Feb.

can I know what is the price like to engage a confinement nanny , can get a contact also from you on postnatal massage.

Hi lucyng, we didn’t engage one for my confinement, due to the Covid situation, we thought it might be safer to DIY. Have my Mum & in-laws to take over the kitchen & daytime babysitting.

Shared my maternity leave with my hubby, so he can take “night diaper change” duty. It works well.

I can pass u the number of a confinement nanny recommended by my colleague. (PM-ed)

Last edited:
Hi lucyng, we didn’t engage one for my confinement, due to the Covid situation, we thought it might be safer to DIY. Have my Mum & in-laws to take over the kitchen & daytime babysitting.

Shared my maternity leave with my hubby, so he can take “night diaper change” duty. It works well.

I can pass u the number of a confinement nanny recommended by my colleague. (PM-ed)

Hello
Would you mind to share the contact of the nanny?
Thank you in advance
Cheers

can I know what is the price like to engage a confinement nanny , can get a contact also from you on postnatal massage.

Hi, I had 5-sessions package from Alltentic Jamu Massage. My therapist is Ina, quite good. Pricing can check the website.

Back