(2019/05/29) Factory Price - Windows/ Grilles/ Gates/ Repairs

Hi dawn,

Can I enquiry how much does it cost to replace mbr 5 panel window? There are existing window grills and window panels but it's from previous owners and the "soundproofing" is horrendous.

Pple talking at 1st for can be heard in my room at 4th floor.

Regards

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000"> I receive a few queries abt whether can install before CNY... please confirm ur installation asap as our schedule is almost full.

thanks!
</font></font>

Hi Dawn
Can u please quote me the following with simple horizotal aluminium grill.
Bedroom 1- 3 panels
Bedroom 2 - 4 panels
Bedroom 3 - 3 panels
Balcony - Existing with 3 panels full height sliding door, i would like to install new window panels with grills. Please advise how many design do u have for the window panel, it will will be good if you can pm me the design for horizontal grill and the window panel. Thanks much!

HI,
Can you quote me
1)a Bi-fold door for my toilet including the door frame?
2) Window grills for 3 panel window (3 bedrooms)
3) Window grills for my living room
I am staying in a 5-room flat at Jurong West.
TIA

Hi,
I am staying in point blk i need to do all the window grille and my balcony i need to do the window and the grille. Since you are very experience you can roughly know how many panel cos i reall dont know how many panel i need.

Hi Dawn,

I am interested to replace my HDB original Iron Gate with your design KSW 893. However, is it possible to change the sides? So meaning that I open the door the other way instead.

Understand that the sizes varies. My place is a 4rooms Punggol HDB at 161B Punggol Central and heard that I will need a bigger size than normal.

Please give me your quotation and email me the earliest time to fix it? Many thank!

[email protected]

https://picasaweb.google.com/115159352868849094674/AluminiumWindowGrillesGateEtc#5657622297575000818

Thanks!

Hi can help to quote window grills for 8 panels (6 in living room n 2 in bedroom)? I'm interested in the white/creamy horizontal bar design.
Thanks

Hi, I'm planning to replace the 2 panel sliding aluminium door below kitchen sink and stove. Pls quote (frame in silver or white type), thanks.

Hi can I get a quotation for window grilles. Mine is corner 5 Room in Senja Rd Blk 624. Interested in Horizontal Brown. You can email me at [email protected]

when is the earliest available slot for installation. THanks

do u repair the locks for wooden doors too?? the latch for us to press to open the lock is coming off. pls let me knw roughly how much it would cost to get it serviced if u r doing so.if not, thnaks for ur time.

Interested to install window grills. 4 panels (full panel) at seng kang. Can email me design and price?
Thanks

Hi Dawn,

Please advice cost of bi fold door, i need for the two toilets.
Also, require white powder coated grilles/green tinted glass windows for:
Common room sliding x 2 panels
living room x 2 panels
kitchen casement x 4 panels
mbr casement x 2 panels

thanks.

Hi, Dawn,

Does your toilet bifold door work like the pd door? As in it can be folded and then opened?

Let me know the price as well.

Thanks.

all pm replyed
pls kindly check if never recieve my pm pls send me again
as might have miss out urs
thanks

Back