(2019/05/29) Factory Price - Windows/ Grilles/ Gates/ Repairs

Hi its wrought iron.. yes for 4.5ft its $550, usually HDB gate only 3Ft...

do you mean those open in center like those old HDB gates? 2 equal panels? yes we have

Do u hav any pictures to show two equal panels for 4.5 feet door( condo) type? What are the designs available?

Hi, we can custom made into 2 equal panels for you. so you can choose the design u like and we custom made.

we do have pictures, but its unclear to scan in. If you are interested, we can bring down and show you.

6250134.jpg

Hi,

interested in bifold door for master bedroom toilet. can let me know how much & what's the design avail?
thks

hi dawn
im krist . cam mail mi the quation. im having 4 rm flat
. need to do windows plus grills at service yard
like this
https://picasaweb.google.com/115159352868849094674/AluminiumWindowGrillesGateEtc#5657622051574272322
but wif sliding windows. can new hdb flat service yard has push out window like in picture?

n 4 panel windows for living rm n 3 panel windows x 3 bedroom
https://picasaweb.google.com/115159352868849094674/AluminiumWindowGrillesGateEtc#5657622724959425202

and
https://picasaweb.google.com/115159352868849094674/AluminiumWindowGrillesGateEtc#5657626461853931826

thanks .
my email is [email protected]
grill only

Hi

I need to repair my window panel, the screw seem loose le. Are you able to fix it? and what the cost?

thank you

Hi

My service yard windows will leak during heavy rain. Able to fix? Can quote for this?

My service yard window have 4 panels

Thank you!

Hi Dawn

I would to ask for price
Swing window:
I have existing one.so to replace it.
L1170mm x H1200mm

Pls advise
Thx

Hi,

I would like to do the simplest grille designs u have for my house. I want those easiest to clean type.

1. Room 1 - 3 panels
2. Room 2 - 3 panels
3. Room 3 - 2 panels + 1 panel (open out to aircon ledge)
4. Kitchen - 2 panels

How much will it cost and what design do u have that will suit me?

thanks!

Hi,

I would like you to quote the following horizontal grille designs for my house and change of window panel for my resale point block 5rm HDB.

1. Room 1 - Dismantle and reinstall of grills and sliding window for 4 panels

2. Room 2 - Dismantle and reinstall of grills and sliding window for 4 panels

3. Room 3 - Dismantle and reinstall of grills and sliding window for 3 panels

4. Living Room - Dismantle and reinstall of grills and sliding window for 4 panels

5. Balcony - Dismantle casement window and reinstall sliding window for 4 panels.

thanks!

hi Dawn,

my balcony windows will leak during heavy rain and one of the handle dropped.

Pls quote and pm me for the above.

thanks..
happy.gif

Hi,

May I know, if u do repairs for the living room 8 small panel window? and how much would it cost.

HI

Please pm me. i would like to change my iron grill door and also install door and window in my service balcony. thanks

Hi

would like to know the price for changing to sliding windows + grills for a old 3 room flat.

I'm not very sure if the no. of panels are correct as the existing ones we have is the old piece by piece glass panel. (Hope u know wat I mean).

Estimate no. of panels :
Living Room : 3
Kitchen : 4
2 bedrooms : 3 each

Pls PM me as I'm seldom in this forum.

Hi Dawn,

Pls quote aluminum window for hdb 5rm. 20 panels with top hung and white coated paint.

As for the wrought iron gate, can we choose any colour?

Thanks

hi Dawn,

need to check w you regarding the panels..I realised that the glass for my house windows are of different sizes, some like about 3-square of the grills and others 5-square of the grills..

so..to count the panels, do i count based on the number of glass..and no need to care about the difference in size?

HI yes count by number of glass, so i can give you an estimate quote for ur consideration to see if it fits ur budget, if you are interested, then i can go up to give u a final quote and let u choose the designs and see samples.

Back