1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

(2018/08/28) Good air con service given - Ju Jiang Air-Con Enterprise

Discussion in 'Bulk Purchase' started by karcheng, Aug 6, 2014.

1. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Daddies & Mummies,

We know clean air is very important not only to ourselves to our little one too.

As parents ourselves, we need to provide and ensure that they are living in a safe and clean environment.

My hubby has been in air con line for a few years and able to grantee in this. As a parent of himself he knows he has to provide clean, fresh and cool air for everyone at home!

We provide the following GURANTEE :
    *2 months from water leaking for Chemical Clean
    *1 months from water leaking for Normal Servicing
    *1 week for spare part repaired

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    mummy_ng and Clovina like this.
  2. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

3. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Subject: RE: Air Con Service
    To: karcheng77@yahoo.com.sg
    Date: Tuesday, 26 April, 2011, 9:31 AM

Hi Kar Cheng,

Wanted to write a review about your hubby's service to you but too busy during weekend.

Yup, I am very satisfied with the air con service which he had provided. Even my hubby also commented that the aircon is much cooler now. I am so thankful that he can squeeze through my narrow passageway to get to my aircon compressor. Hehe!! Charges are also very reasonable given the quality of work which he had done. He is polite, friendly and most importantly punctual.

I will continue to use his service in future.

Thanks alot.

Rgds
    Annie May’11

4. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

To: Tan Kar Cheng <karcheng77@yahoo.com.sg>;
    Subject: Re: Aircon Service
    Sent: Tue, May 3, 2011 4:15:25 AM

Hi Kar Cheng

Just want to say - job well done !

This is the first time I used an unknown contact via SMH to service our aircon (normally is recommended by friends).

He was very polite and thorough in servicing the aircon...very happy with his service.

Will definitely continue using him ... for twice a year.

Thanks again
    Christine May’11
    Kids Clothings Online www.kidsclothingsonline.com

5. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Dear Kar Cheng,

So sorry was too busy recently and managed to find time to write a review. I'm very satisfied with ur HB's service. My aircon no longer has water leaking problem. Also grateful for him to share his experience on proper care for aircon with me during his servicing at my place. I'll definitely heed his advice.

Two thumbs up for his good service not only in term of servicing but also customer service. A friendly and reliable service that I'll engage again for sure. Recommended to ALL

Username: chickychic May’11

6. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Being refer to customer's friends :

Rashmi J K

Thanks Reena.
    They are really good. May’11

7. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Rashmi Jayakumar Kare

Hey Reena, thanks for uploading that piece of conversation. The person
    was very punctual,sincere, decent,professional. Above all this, very
    tidy in his work. He bought everything he would need for his work.

May’11

8. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Karcheng,

Sorry for posting in colour. But I want more ppl to read this!

Your husband service is superb! Although I am not at home to witness it. My mum and granny sing alot praises for him.

Kindly PM me to quote for service contract.

You are the first air con servicing company that I have wanted to sign contract so far.

Keep up the good work and hope your service maintain this way after I take up the contact. :)

User : charlene (mschar)
    May’11

9. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi,

Your hubby indeed provides good service. He is also very knowledgeable about the air-con system. Well, initially thot my 2 units would require chemical washing, but after checking, he advised not necessary... so glad.

Thanks again for this great service, will sure call you again for next service.

Rgds,
    Janet

May’11

10. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Tan Kar Cheng (karcheng)

First of all, I would like to thank you for accomodating to my last min request for your hubby to come back for servicing yesterday.

Secondly, (and do note that this is by repeated instruction by my hubby), to drop you a review about the aircon services provided by your hubby.

My hubby was totally impressed by your hubby's service and dedication in cleaning our aircon. Despite unlimited qnes, your hubby was patient, provide clear explanation and even gave us some very helpful advise.

My hubby is also from the retail line, and trust me, he has seen his fair share of good and nasty customers and definitely knows what it meant to provide good customer services. I have no doubt that your hubby certainly did a very good job, when my hubby kept singing praises of his service when I went home yesterday.

He was impressed with the effort that your hubby put in cleaning our aircons. He actually took close to 3 hours to clean both our aircons - what else can I say more about his dedications?!

User : Jaz (xiaoxiaotienshi)

May’11

11. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng,

I just did my air con servicing this morning, and I must say both my hubby and I are totally impressed with your hubby's service. He is very honest, thorough and professional in his work. He has done a very good and clean job- he even wiped dry my bathroom floor before he leaves.

Thumbs up for his dedication to his job, and we will definitely use him again in our further air con servicing

User name : Aquamarine
    May’11

12. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

hihi!!!

My air-con servicing was completed yesterday, 30 May 2011. I am very impressed by your hubby's professionalism. My mil was singing his praises to me and my hubby last evening. Even she is happy with a job well done. Excellent!!!!

Thanks!!!

User :renee (reneemay)
    May’11

13. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi,

Finally found him.he did such a good servicing in my previous flat.my air con was leaking badly at that time and he managed to service it,no longer leaks.it last us for quite some time till the next servicing. we engage quite a few previously and none of them can fix it.thumbs up.was so happy when him online.

User : Koala (zossamuel)
    May’11

14. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng,

Sorry for the late feedback. Had your husband to service my aircon on Monday. Two thumb-ups for his great service!! Thanks Kelvin! =)

Esther (CCK)
    May’11

15. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi, Karcheng.

Your hubby just finished servicing my parent place aircon. They are very happy with his
    service. We will sure to get back him for future service.

Thanks alot.
    Liying
    06 Jun 2011

16. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng,

Thanks for the posting. Becos of it we had a wonderful experience with your husband's down to earth and honest service. He only recommends what we need and nothing extra. I'm so glad we try him out to service our 4 units.

He is very detailed and friendly even to my mum who happened to visit us while he was on his job. My kids were initially my kids were scared as he was a stranger but he was so friendly that my kids started to talk to him and ask him questions about what he was doing. He answered them gently and I was so pleased with his service. He took time to service each unit and always ask for permission for using the toilet to wash and helped to dry the toilet clean after he finished using them.

Thanks once again.

Pls thank him on my behalf once again and will definitely recommend him to my friends to use his service.

Regards,
    Amy Ng
    A satisfied customer
    07 Jun 2011

17. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi,
    Thanks for your hubby GREAT service, you tell him after he left an hour later my air cond compressor working now and the room is cold again.Really worth of money and will continue his service and recommend to my friends. Thanks !

Username :Joannec
    08 Jun 2011

18. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng, paymt made... one word WONDERFUL service... thank you... will intro more to u...

Username : yeepooh
    09 Jun 2011

19. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hello!!

I'm here to feedback the good service that yr Hubby had done in the last 2hrs :)

When yr Hubby came n just nIce I was washing house fan n busy with house cleaning n aft I open the door for yr Hubby in I went bk to clean the fans n forgotten to close the door. Aft I'm done my fan cleaning yr Hubby already closed the door without me telling him so! So nice of him n he clean as he goes which is I like la! If others sure make it v dirty!

V honest person!! Sure be back again! N of coz will intro friends :)

Thank u v much for the best service!

Username : Serene Tan Jia Ling (serenetjl)
    14 Jun 2011

20. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi,
    Just wanted to give feedback about the good aircon service your hubby had provided last friday, 10/6.
    He is very thorough is checking and cleaning each of my 5 fancoils. He explained in detail what he was doing at each stage. He even suggested what we can do if we are thinking of replacing some of the aircon units.. And when he was almost done, he explained to us the follow up actions as he suspected there is a gas leak. Hence, we are now monitoring the situation and will definitely get back to him later.
    My hubby and I are very pleased with his personal touch in his service. He took a whole afternoon( 4 1/2 hrs) to complete the job, not that he is incompetent but he is just meticulous, wanting to do a good job.
    Thank you.
    job.

User : leen (leenie)
    15 Jun 2011

21. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng,

Just to feedback that ur husband provided a very good air con servicing this morning. Will arrange with u again for future servicing. Thanks!

User : Audrey Lim (audrey_lim)
    26 Jun 2011

22. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng,

I just want to add this on record. I am happy with the servicing done on 18/6. Many thanks to your husband for the excellent job done in diagnosing the problem with one of the units which was not cold. He took a while to check the unit before advising me to continue monitoring. I am still waiting for advice regarding the cost of replacing the faulty part

User : Shirley (bb_shaun)
    28 Jun 2011

23. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi, just to feedback that i'm satisfied with the service and the price. He was punctual and good at his work. Will definately use your service again in future :)

User : Ross (ross_san)
    29 Jun 2011

24. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng,

Yr hubby n his helpers were great!I'll recommend yr service 2 my frens. Will Come back 4 another appt in abt 6 mths. Thank you :)

Username : Irene
    3 Jul 2011

25. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

To: "Tan Kar Cheng" <karcheng77@yahoo.com.sg>

Hi Kar Cheng,

Your hb and his workers been very friendly, thanks for the good service :)

Username : Wlml2402
    05 Jul 2011

26. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hihi,
    Thanks for servicing my home air-con. Heard hubby says U did a good job. My girl says U R a nice uncle
    Will ask for your service again for sure. Thumbs UPs :>

Username Jasmine(jasminebc)
    07 Jul 2011

27. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng

Sorry I took while to post this feedback.

Your hubby and his 2 helpers serviced 4 units of air-cons at my place last Sat. I have only one word to describe them - GREAT!! They were very friendly and very helpful (helped me changed a defective electricity socket).

If it's not too early to make a booking, I'd like a Saturday slot in Jan please :)

User : calaislily (calaislily)
    10 Jul 2011

28. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi hi,

Thanks for slotting my appt so early!! I met ur hubby and 2 helpers. They r very detailed.

Thanks thanks!!

Username : poohbeargang (poohbeargang)
    11 Jul 2011

29. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

On Monday, July 11, 2011, Roshini Joshi
    > Hi Kar Cheng,
    > Thanks,he was good at his work.
    > Regards,
    > Roshini
    >
    >
    > ROSHINI JOSHI

30. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng

Appreciated the swift response and assistance you provided. Your husband was very kind to try and slot in my last minute urgent appointment and when he could not make it in time, he gave me a good few hours advance notice and got me a replacement for the same work so that my leaking aircon problem can be solved.

Thumbs up for bothering to plan replacement for me knowing my case. In another words, he cared enough. Price is reasonable, and service was good.

Will recommend to others. And oh, you were very kind to assist me too, and honestly, you did not have to do it for me in my opinion. But you did. Thanks for that, my mother in law did not have to walk out in the hot sun to draw money. Appreciate it.

Username : Linda (linda_thea)
    11 Jul 2011

31. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng,

Sorry for updating late, just want to say that the aircon servicing provided was great in every aspect. We are very satisfied with the friendly service. One of our unit was not blowing cool air, your hb was very patient to analyze and found out the problem. It's been 2 weeks now and no problem so far. Maybe you can help us to update your hb on this too. Thank you very much :)

btw, how early can i book date for next servicing?

rgds,
    Josie
    7 Aug 2011

32. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

To: "Tan Kar Cheng" <karcheng77@yahoo.com.sg>

Hi Kar Cheng

Please find the transfer done.
    Thanks very much for the good service!

Regards
    SY
    08 Aug 2011

33. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi

Pls thank ur hubby for his great service! Indeed we are impressed and will intro him to our family and friends. :)

Username : pinkysherry (pinkysherry)
    13 Aug 2011

34. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi

Just like to update that my mum was very satisfied with the service provided. They had been very thorough in the cleaning of the units though I paid for a normal clean. Will use your service again. Thanks once again

Username: mygirl
    18 Sept 2011

35. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi karcheng,

i m rashidah frm teban gdns. was too bz with work. Wanted to feedbk to u, yr hubbys work is just fantastic! He didnt leave any single mess! My mum very happy too! Both of us already prepared to clean the mess coz of our experience with other contractors previously, but he came well prepared with canvas to cover my tv. Btw can u help me let yr hubby knows dat the air con in one of the rm does not work pls. He already told me dat it might breakdown again n he was right, heee.

Name : Rashidah
    13 Sept 2011

36. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi, thank you for the great service rendered by your hubby to help me fix the decayed board. He painstakingly took 3hours to fix it. A very nice ,humble and honest man. He also made effort to keep my place clean.

I will reccomme d to my Sis and mom. Tks

Username : Raiindrops (Raiindrops)
    22 Oct 2011

37. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng,

Thought I will drop a note to thank your husband. He did a very thorough job cleaning my two air con units last Sat. He went to great lengths to keep the place tidy. He cleaned up the external cases of my air con as well.

All in all, excellent service provided. He was polite and did not mind the children who were distracting him.

Thanks for everything. Will certainly book again for my next servicing

Username : Waileng(Waileng)
    08 Nov 2011

38. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng

Here's my feedback on the services provided by your husband (Kelvin) and his team.

I called to enquire on new air-con installation for my in-laws place 3 weeks ago and was offered a competitive pricing for the Daikin System 3. As my hubby was quite particular of the piping, he requested for Kevin to check our current pipes before installing. After checking, Kevin suggested that we need not change the entire system as only 1 fan unit is not working. He went on to source for a 2nd hand fan unit for us and did some cleaning up for our compressor at a fraction of the cost! We are happy that he is honest and we will choose him for any future servicing.

Username : anyann (anyann)
    16 Nov 2011

39. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi karcheng,
    Thumbs up! very professional service :)

Username : Baybeez(baybeez)
    26 Nov 2011

40. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Thank u :)well clean :) this time is fast with another helper :) do update me the next cleaning :)

Username: Serene
    11 Dec 2011

41. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Thanks Kar Cheng! So satisfied with ur prompt service!! :):):)

Username : Serene
    29 Dec 2011

42. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng,
    just like to drop a msg to thank you and ur hb for the great service provided. He's punctual and was professional, explaining patiently to me showing me what went wrong with my air cons.
    Thank you! Would contact u and hb again next time!

Username : blessedmum (blessedmum)
    19 Jan 2012

43. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng

Your husband came to service my aircon today and he did a fantastic job. Also, he called to check if he could come up 15mins earlier.

As I am totally ignorant on whether the units and compressors needed to be chemical washed, yr husband checked and said no need. He doesn't oversell his services, very honest. I am very satisfied with the job and will definitely contact you again in 6 months (as recommended by your husband) as well as recommend to my friends and relatives who needed aircon servicing.

Username : angel (angel)
    01 Feb 2012

44. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Good Service. Thank you.

Hazel
    17 Feb 2012

45. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng,

Just like to feedback that ur hubby did a gd job in servicing my air con units.

Mrs Koh
    20 Feb 2012

46. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi
    I rarely write such stuffs, but the air con service is good. He is very polite, very meticulous and when he checked that my air con is not that dirty, he asked me still wanna clean and I thought that's very honest of him. Anywhere it's a very good service :)
    A satisfied customer indeed

Max
    20 Feb 2012

47. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi dear, just to give feedback.
    Did the chem wash today for my aircon unit, really satisfied with the service. Your hubby and his assistance arrived like 15 minutes earlier, really polite, did the job thoroughly and made effort to clean all after finish :)
    Please say thanks to your hubby and keep the excellent job.This is the second time using his service and definitely not the last.

Username : Dian(bonavictoria)
    02 March 2012

48. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

We like the service.

Username : Jenny
    13 Mar 2012

49. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

To: Kar Cheng <karcheng77@yahoo.com.sg>
    Sent: Sunday, 18 March 2012, 23:58
    Subject: Aircon Servicing contract

Hi Kar Cheng,

I am very pleased with my aircon units after they have been serviced by Kelvin. As such, i am keen to sign a contract with him and would like to know more about the package deal for the air con servicing for 2 units.

Username : Shirley Choo
    18 Mar 2012

50. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hello, thanks for the prompt service and the wonderful job your hb has done.. =) looking forward to using him for our future air con servicing.

Username : Jeslyn
    22 Mar 2012

51. karcheng

karcheng Active Member

Hi Kar Cheng,

Kelvin and another worker just finish servicing 2 of my aircon units. Really good job. My hb and I are really please with the service. The are polite and did a thorough job. My place is so clean after the servicing. Even my toilet area is dry. Will definitely look for u guys in future.. Thks…. :)

Username : busygal (busygal)
    15 Apr 2012