(2019/09/20) Want to monitor ur helper & kids anywhere, anytime! Radicam IP cam is the easiest

Hi Joy, I have made a funds transfer few days back. Please check and reply.

Hi atwl,

Please do pm me your address and contact number. I will check asap on the payment as I didn't receive any message from you. Haha...

Will place in your orders immediately once I check. Will also need your order as I'm not too sure what payment has been made for due to having a number of payments coming in regularly.

Sorry sorry!

Thanks for your support!

I'm keen on 3 RT71. Please advise on price and if there is charges for installation, includes setting up the cable, trunking etc. And also if possible to arrange installation next week.

Hi

I'm interested to purchase the 3 RT71.

Possible to arrange for the installation this weekend? Also, I've been using the older version of Radicam but seems to have some technical glitch...possible for the technician to look at it as well? Let me know if there are any additional cost involve for the installation.

Cheers

Hi

I'm interested to purchase the 3 RT71.

Possible to arrange for the installation this weekend? Also, I've been using the older version of Radicam but seems to have some technical glitch...possible for the technician to look at it as well? Let me know if there are any additional cost involve for the installation.

Cheers

Hi Pavillion, I’ve replied via pm. Pls check. Also, do feel free let them know the glitch when your new Radicams are delivered, I’m sure they will assist if its possible. :)

Hi, I’m looking for 2 cam for my parents place. 1 for bedroom 1 for living room. Any recommendations pls? Setting up really hassle free? We had a hard time setting up our DLink cam previously.

Hi, I’m looking for 2 cam for my parents place. 1 for bedroom 1 for living room. Any recommendations pls? Setting up really hassle free? We had a hard time setting up our DLink cam previously.

Hi Eeznyl,

Radicams are guaranteed easy to set up! :) I’ve sent you a more detailed pm. Check it out and feel free to let me know if you have any other queries!

Hi what is the difference between 61 vs 71? Can we listen and speak thru the cam?

If I would like to install on the ceiling, any drilling required to install? Please advise cost of installation (what is included in the package)

Sorry mommies for the late replies as I was overseas with the kids. Haha. Anyway, I’m back and all PM replied. Thank you!

Back