(2024/02/26) Proven AIR-CON SERVICEw/2,000+ SMH-Mummies' Supports So Far!FREE SWAROVSKI-Ring PROMO!

smile.gif
Julie

"
Service is good, he have also given us some good advice on how to clean and maintain the units. Have sign up a contract with him.
"Dec 22, 2014
smile.gif
Roslinda

" Your service man is polite, fast n efficient. When doing servicing everything is clean n non messy. Keep up the good job. Will ask for your service in 6 months time." Dec 10, 2014

smile-gif.15074
Karengabe
: "
Hi thanks for the arrangement made for the last minute change of my appointment. My hubby and I are impressed with the job done with professionalism. They did their job with care and they carry a good attitude which not many people have. The floor was covered very well and they even clean up the floor with a wet cloth after they finish which not many people would really care or bother to do. I did a chemical wash for aircon n compressor and a normal wash job was done well and fast!! Would recommend to others and will contact u again for my next cleaning. From a fussy mummy who's very particular over cleanliness. ;)" Oct 3, 2014

smile-gif.15074
Ngmag

Hi Eliz, so glad I finally get you guys to service my aircon. (Had to postpone the 1st time due to aircon breakdown and the slots are fully taken and I cannot do without the aircon :p ) I must say that all positive feedback posted is what I experienced. Really worth the wait. Keep up the good work! July 22, 2014
smile-gif.15074
Shirley

Servicing was fast and good. No more sound coming out from the aircon anymore and servicing guy was neat and doesn't mess up and dirty the house after servicing.
Thanks! "
June 5, 2014

smile-gif.15074
Jas

Good attitude and proper clean up after the service.
Not pushy in terms of sale. So far so good. Thank you
" Mar 21, 2014
smile-gif.15074
Deb

Was punctual for the appt. Air-con person was very experience and was able to advice me regarding my air-con. He came fully equip, did a wonderful job, fast and efficient. Im sure to call for him again
" Mar 19, 2014

smile-gif.15074
Christine Saw

Hi,We are very happy with your service. The service man is humble and not pushy. We had signed up one year contract.
" Mar 7, 2014

smile-gif.15074
Matthew:
"

So far , I am happy with the result after topping up the gas . The aircon feel like a brand new one. Service is speedy and no hidden cost .
Will recommend who have no contract with others. " Feb 14, 2014

To be continued...

Back