1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

(2017/09/04) Young Living Therapeutic Essential Oils for Aromatherapy. Premium Starter Kit is Sup...

Discussion in 'Closed BPs - Not taking orders' started by teamessentialoil, Sep 6, 2016.

1. teamessentialoil

teamessentialoil New Member

Hello Mummies,

I am Susan, independent distributor of Young Living products. I am giving away a pocket Essential Oil Reference Book worth $32 for purchase of $300 and above if you register with us as a member of Young Living and membership is free.

Please click on my website http://www.essentialoilsg.com to select your products.

Email me Susan at susanlcho@gmail.com if you are interested and I will let you have my bank account for payment.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016

2. teamessentialoil

BEST DEAL is our Premium Starter Kit at $268

SG-new-premium-starter-kit.png

Only first time Young Living new members are eligible to purchase this set. Premium Starter Kit Components:

- DewDrop Diffuser
    - Lavender (5ml)
    - Peppermint (5ml)
    - Lemon (5ml)
    - Frankincense (5ml)
    - Copaiba (5ml)
    - DiGize (5ml)
    - Thieves (5ml)
    - Panaway (5ml)
    - Purification (5ml)
    - RC (5ml)

... AND .... Basic Starter Kit consisting of:

- Stress Away (5ml)
    - 10 sample sachets of Young Living's most popular singles and blends
    - 4 x slique tea sample sachets
    - 1 x slique bar
    - 1 x AromaGlide roller ball fitment
    - 1 x display tray (fits 10 5ml bottles)
    - Marketing literature & sharing cards

This kit is super worth it! Retail value of the individual items are over $480!

Your NRIC number & Date of birth is required for registration as a Young Living membership to be entitled to purchase this as a first time purchase. Kindly PM me, Susan at susanlcho@gmail.com your particulars if you wish to purchase this set.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  3. teamessentialoil

FREE 1x Essential Oils Pocket Reference Book
    (retail: $32) for purchases of $260 when you join us as a Young Living member

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  4. teamessentialoil

Dear Mummies,

I am organizing the following workshops on 24th September at Suntec Tower 2 at $20 per session.
    You can bring a friend for FREE.

10.30 to 11.30am - DIY dry hair shampoo and beauty mist using natural products.

11.30 to 12.30Pm - DIY facial scrub and bath salts using natural products.

Dry hair shampoo and beauty mist are very useful for those who travel often and for mummies during confinement. I wet wash my hair only twice a week and other days I just use dry shampoo for prevention of wind getting into my head.

Email me, Susan at susanlcho@gmail.com

We will be closing the registration on 21 September.

5. teamessentialoil

Thanks to all who signed up for our workshops. Registration is closed.

6. teamessentialoil

Dear Mummies,

We have a booth at Kovan Heartland Mall ground floor from 26 Sept to 1 Oct from 11am to 8pm. Health Scan is available on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.

7. teamessentialoil

Thanks to all mummies who patronized our booth.

8. teamessentialoil

Dear Mummies,

Young Living is celebrating 5th Anniversary on 19 October 2016 and giving away a 5ml bottle of Northern Lights Black Spruce worth $61.84 if you just purchase about $170 and an extra 15ml Harmony EO worth $150 for purchase of about $340 besides the free dew drop diffuser worth $136. Need to be a member to qualify for the above and membership is free.

I will send the goods to you by courier at no extra charge.

Email me Susan at susanlcho@gmail.com if you are interested.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  9. teamessentialoil

Dear all, A big thank you to those who have signed up as member of Young Living in my group. The goods are ready for collection only on next Monday and I will arrange to send to you by courier on Tuesday.

We have a team of certified aromatherapists to answer your questions and help you towards wellness. Many mummies are using Young Living therapeutic essential oils for their young kids to improve immunity and also to focus on their studies.

10. teamessentialoil

Dear all,

Will you like to see your loved ones cheer up when they receive a handmade Christmas gift from you? Or may be just learn something new with like-minded friends on a Saturday?

Join us for a fun-filled Saturday on 10 December 2016 with a series of Make & Take workshops with the festive season in mind. In all workshops, we use only natural , chemical-free ingredients with drops of therapeutic grade essential oils. All tools and ingredients are included.

Register by 10 November 2016 for any of the workshops/talk below for FREE lunch and Ningxia Shot voucher. Limited seats left.

10am to 11am : Workshop on handmade Mistietoe Soap at $13

11am to 1pm : Talk on Overhaul Your Body at $5 (Free Christmas scent spray)

1pm to 2pm : Lunch and Ningxia Red Bar ( Pay $8 if register after 10 Nov )

2pm to 3pm : Workshop on Naturally Beautiful at $18

Fairy Dust Dry Shampoo
    Christmas Dew Makeup Setting Spray
    Lavender Snow Bath Salts

3pm to 4pm : Workshop on Chemical Free Home at $18

Holiday Abundance Reed Stick Diffuser
    Festive Cheer Linen Spray

4pm to 5pm : Workshop on Scented Christmas cards at $18

Zyto Health Scan also available at $5.

Email me Susan at susanlcho@gmail.com and I will register for you and advise payment.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  11. teamessentialoil

Dear Mummies,

I am having a booth at Toa Payoh HDB hub from 21 to 25 November from 10am to 8pm. We have essential oil testers for you to try and Christmas gifts for sale. Beautifully made soap with essential oils, egg diffusers for display and diffusing. All suitable as Christmas gifts and zyto health scan is also available.

12. Hello,

Appreciate you package more affordable gifts as Christmas presents.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  13. teamessentialoil

Yes we have gifts nicely wrapped as presents and everyone can afford them.

14. cocomink

cocomink New Member

Hi, may I know if I will still get the pocket reference book if I buy the Premium Starter Kit now?

15. teamessentialoil

Yes Cocomink, You will still get the pocket essential oil reference book if you buy the Premium Starter Kit. PM me Susan at susanlcho@gmail.com for bank details to make payment.

16. teamessentialoil

FREE Thieves essential oil and V6 carrier oil samples for purchase of any amount.

Thieves is a blend of clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus radiator and rosemary. It was created based on research on four thieves in France who protected themselves with cloves, rosemary and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This proprietary blend was university tested and found to be highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health.

It is a hot essential oil so must dilute with a carrier oil like Young Living V6 or any organic olive or coconut carrier oil.
    Best to dilute thieves with carrier oil and apply on bottoms of feet to support immune system.

Thieves is also good as :
    Air Purifier
    Reduce household germs
    Supports oral health
    Eases throat discomfort
    Use in dish washer

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  17. teamessentialoil

gentle baby.jpg

Dear Mummies,

Young Living Gentle Baby essential oil is back in stock. Send me an email at susanlcho@gmail.com if you wish to know more.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  18. teamessentialoil

Dear mummies,

Young Living is offering 10% to 15% discounts for purchase of single essential oils next week for members only.

Common used single essential oils are lavender, peppermint, lemon, lemongrass, frankincense, cedarwood, copaiba, eucalyptus radiator, myrtle, rosemary and wintergreen.

Email me Susan at susanlcho@gmail.com for more details on how to become Young Living member. There is no membership fee or commitment to buy every month.

19. aromatispa

aromatispa Member

20. teamessentialoil

Hi Aromatispa,

I do sell Aria Diffuser but no stock at the moment. I will email you once I have the stock.

21. teamessentialoil

Our team will be conducting 2 sessions of *THIEVES Rally : Toxic-Free Home * workshop on 8 and 22 June Thursday 7pm at Young Living training room. There will be sharing on various toxins at home, the replacement options, experience sharing as well as live demos and take-aways !

Register at https://thievesrally.eventbrite.sg.

Do invite your friends and family to join us for a fun evening. After the thieves rally, we will also follow up with another soap making workshop on 17 June and 1 July for newly joined members.

22. teamessentialoil

FREE infant massage demonstration on Sat, 8 July 2017 at a condo function room walking distance to Kovan mrt.

Session 1 from 2pm to 3pm and session 2 from 3.30pm to 4.30pm.

Benefits of infant massage
    1) Improve immunity
    2) Reduce colic in tummy
    3) Sleep well at night
    4) Create bonding between mummy and baby
    5) Strengthen baby muscles and bones

Pamper yourself with Post-natal massage in the comfort of your own home

Promotion from now till end June for the following packages :

1) 5 days of one hour massage including tummy wrap $400
    2) 7 days of one hour massage including tummy wrap $500

Free extra 15mins to massage baby and at the same time train mummy to massage baby.
    Using therapeutic essential oil and therapeutic massage oil.

Home service post-natal massage for the month of June is fully booked.

WhatsApp Susan at HP 93208668 or email susanlcho@gmail.com for enquiries and booking.

23. teamessentialoil

Dear Mummies,

There is a big bazaar event at Braddell Heights Club house, Blk264 Serangoon Central (Next to NEX) on 17 and 18 June from 10am to 8pm. Young Living is also having a promotion on these 2 days. Your support are greatly appreciated.

24. teamessentialoil

Dear Mummies,

Do you want to learn make-up using natural ingredients products for FREE conducted by Professional Make Up school in town.
    Is free because the course fee of S$450 is highly subsidized by our government and the balance can use the Skills Future Credit fund to pay. With the subsidy this course is almost or totally free for Singaporeans.

It will be 3 full days from Friday to Sunday or Saturday to Monday so that those working need to take just one day leave.

We need 10 participants to start the class and maximum is 15 participants in a class.

Available classes for August month are from 12 to 14 August 2017 and 19 to 21 August 2017 (limited seats left).

If you are interested to learn but above dates are not suitable to you, send me, Susan an email at susanlcho@gmail.com your preferred dates and we will try to organize the next class suitable to you.

You are welcomed to invite your friends to join the same class with you.

25. teamessentialoil

Young Living 3rd year Revoilution is here again on Sunday, 6th August 2017 at Suntec City.
    A good deal for new members to sign up on this day to buy the Premium Starter Kit with an extra 15ml grapefruit essential oil at a further discount of 10% at only $241.20 (worth $550.63).

You need not have to go to Suntec to get it. Just send me, Susan an email at susanlcho@gmail.com and I will help you to sign up for this offer set on 6th August and send the goods to you by courier free of charge.

26. teamessentialoil

BEST DEAL is our Premium Starter Kit at $268 now reduced to only $241.20 only on 6th August 2017 at Revoilution Day

[​IMG]

27. leapgal

leapgal Member

Hi. May I know how much for a glass diffuser that comes with music? Do they sell replacement for the glass only. Broke mine few mths back.

28. teamessentialoil

Hi, I am selling the Aria diffuser with the glass cover and music at $360 and the glass cover alone is $68. PM me if you are interested at email susanlcho@gmail.com for further details.

29. teamessentialoil

Dear Mummies,

There is a baby fair at Suntec Convention Centre from 26 to 27 August. If you are at Suntec Convention Hall do come and visit my booth also at Level 3 outside the Fair. Thank you for your support.