(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Thks for the reply!
The time line too short for us. Need it by next week. Known the date too late. Will consider this for a gift next occasion! :)

Hi PhengPheng, no worries, there will always be the next time and we surely look forward to hear from you again. Merry Christmas and thanks for considering our artworks as gifts. Cheers!

Hi Poohbear_88, thanks for choosing our artworks as farewell gift for your colleague and glad to know all the rush pays off. :) I believe the artwork will always remind her of all the good times you all had together. Once again, thanks for your support and order and we look forward to hear from you again. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

I would like to express my thanks to you for all the work that you have done for my frame.

1) Actual product - looks so much nicer than the pics
2) Timeframe - I sent my order to you just a couple of days before you close for the year in '14 and within 2 weeks I received my frame.
3) Delivery - You manged to deliver within hours after you notify me that my frame is ready for delivery.
4) Trust - You allow us to make payment COD.

Thank you very much! :)

Hi Georgy,

I was impressed by the feedback here and ordered 2 frames. The response from you was prompt and the emails were clear with detailed instructions on the ordering process. It is also the first time that I have encountered a seller who allows us to make payment after receiving the items - indeed it shows the faith that you have in your own products and us as customers. I was also heartened when you took the trouble to wrap the frames in newspaper when I requested at the very last minute.

My hubby was very pleased with the family frame and my mum was touched with her present, it certainly made her birthday this year extra special. Thank you!

Hi Angel_Boy & Mimimo24, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post such positive feedback about our products & services, we truly appreciate it from the depth of our hearts. No matter you're a 1st time customer or a returning customer and no matter how much is your orders, we always do our best to deliver what we have committed ( in terms of quality and delivery time ) because we never take the support and orders from our customers for granted. We will continue to improve our ordering process so that it will continue to be a pleasant journey for our customers from the moment they place their orders till they get the final products. Glad to know all our effort pay off and the recipients of our artworks are blessed. In terms of our Cash-On-Delivery terms, we're thankful that 99% of the time our customers pay promptly when / after they get their artworks even though some did tried to "cheat" and we will not allow such minority to deter us from operating based on mutual trust with our supportive customers. Once again, thanks for your support and orders and we look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

I've ordered a few time with Words in Frames. It's a nice and heartwarming gesture for a customised gift like this. Thanks for always being prompt in replies and provided artworks with detailed explanations.
Always a pleasure to receive the actual frame. Thumbs up for your professionalism in all aspects of your business.
Looking forward to more wonderful frames from you guys! :)

Hi Pinkishpink, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post such positive feedback about our products & services, we truly appreciate it from the depth of our hearts. Everyone like gifts with that personal touch and that's what Words.in.Frames offers and thanks for always choosing our artworks as gifts, we always count it an honour and privilege to be part of the celebration. Being an online seller which conducts most of our transactions via e-mail and our blog, we always try to respond timely and concisely to our customers so that they do not need to waste unnecessary time during the order process. Once again, thanks for your strong support all these years and your orders, we look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Hi Y3Yeo,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

The price ( before discount if applicable ) for the 26 cm x 20 cm frame based on KNB-2418-0004 is S$45.00. The price is inclusive of GST. But since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount, i.e. S$40.50.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

Since the total amount after discount is less than S$50.00, there will be a delivery charge of S$5.00 if you want us to deliver the frame to you. Alternatively, you can self collect the frame at either Paya Lebar MRT Station ( 9:00 am to 4:00 pm weekdays ONLY ) or Pasir Ris MRT Station.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Y3Yeo, 1st, we're giving all 1st time customers ( members ) from SingaporeMotherhood.com & returning customers 10% discount. 2nd, every artwork is 100% hand-made and customized based on customers' requirements, for these effort, we believe our artworks are very reasonably priced, not mentioning the free door step delivery when your order is more than S$50.00. So I am afraid we will not be able to provide further discount for bulk purchases, sorry.

Thanks Georgy for your quick turnaround time in generating the great artwork for me! This is the 3rd piece of artwork that I had ordered from Words In Frames and the results each time is truly amazing! Keep up the good work!

Hi Sneezy, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to pen down such a positive feedback about our products & services and we always enjoy working with customers like you. Glad to know that we have managed to maintain ( if not exceed ) our level of services in your past 3 orders and we will certainly continue to strive to maintain ( if not exceed ) that level of services for all our customers. Once again, thanks for your order and support and we look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy ,

Thanks for your patience and professionalism in doing up my frame. My family loves it. I am also very impressed with the quick turnaround time.

Hi Monstereng, glad to know your family loves what we did for them. We believe it's going to be a key "attraction" of your home during the upcoming Chinese New Year when relatives and friends visit you. :) We always do our best to deliver our artworks in shortest possible time because we know all our customers are so eager to see the final product after placing their orders. :) Once again, thanks for your support and order and look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi

If I place my order by today or tomorrow, will it be in time for CNY?

I am interested in :
Product Code: FAM-4050-5001 and FAM-4030-5005.
Please advise me on the pricing as well. Tks.

Last edited:
Hi Koyi,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skilfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

The price ( before discount if applicable ) for the 42 cm x 52 cm frame based on FAM-4050-5001 is S$120.00. The price ( before discount if applicable ) for the 42 cm x 32 cm frame based on FAM-4030-5005 is S$110.00. The prices are inclusive of GST.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

But since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount, i.e. S$S$108.00 and S$99.00 respectively. Since the total amount after discount is more than S$50.00, there will be no delivery charge if you want us to deliver the frame to you.

Yes, if we can finalize the artwork design and layout by the end of this week, you should be able to get the artwork before Chinese New Year.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Koyi, we did received your order via email on 28 January 2015 and we also replied your e-mail with some questions on the same day. I suspect our reply has been treated as spam and routed to your Junk Folders. You might want to check your Junk Folders and add [email protected] into the Whitelist of your mailbox to ensure future correspondences will go to your Inbox instead of the Junk Folders. If you do not see our reply in your Junk Folders, please let us know again and we will re-send. Thanks and we apologise for any inconveniences caused.

Hi

Tks for the prompt reply.
I had also been checking my junk folders for your email but so far nothing receive also.

Hi Georgy

I would like to express my appreciation for your helpful suggestions you provided and also completing the frame in such a short period of time.
I love the frame as it looks stunning in my living room. It's exactly what I wanted & it's just perfect. Thank you for helping me with my purchase.
And if anyone that ask me about the piece, I will definitely tell them to contact you. Thumbs up!!!

Hi Koyi, glad to know that all our effort to get your order processed and delivered has indeed paid off when you said "it's exactly what I wanted & it's just perfect." Chinese New Year is just around the corner and we know our customers are eager to add new deco to their homes, especially when our artworks are so meaningful and unique, that's why we will make extra effort to expedite the orders to meet that expectation. Though we could not generate the artwork draft for the design you wanted due to technical limitation of the software we used to generate artwork drafts, but you trusted us to deliver without 1st seeing the artwork draft. Once again, thanks for your support and order and also want to thank you in advance for your referrals. Cheers!

Hello Georgy,

I had engaged your service last year to create two farewell frames for my colleagues. This posting is overdue but I felt I needed to let you know that both my colleagues loved the frames you made. Thank you for your patience during that period and your suggestions with the layout and color scheme. It was also a great bonus that you completed both frames within such a short time and delivered it to our door step.

Oh yah , and Happy Chinese New Year too ! :)

Hi Cora, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post your feedback and comments on our products & services even though it has been almost 6 months ago since we delivered the artworks to you. Late is always better than never; many customers had said they would do it but never ever did, so we truly appreciate your effort. Glad to know your colleagues like what we did for them, it made all the effort to rush out the artworks for them worthwhile. :) Once again, thanks for your support and orders and we look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers! Happy Lunar New Year to you too!

My aunt loves the frame you did and hanged on her office room wall to show off all her colleagues. She was so proud of it. Thanks again Georgy! :)

Hi Judy_lsk, each time you order an artwork for us ( 3 times ), you never fail to take the time and make the effort to post positive feedback and comments about our products and services. How we wish all our customers are like you :) Glad to know your aunt loves what she got from you, she's proud to show it not just because of the artwork, but most importantly, because of such a thoughtful niece like you who went the extra mile to make such a meaningful and unique gift for her. Once again, thanks for your support and orders all these years ( since 2011 ) and we look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi wld like to place order for this design.
FAM-3040-4005.jpg

Hi Babypls,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skilfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Hi Georgy

I would like to thank you for rushing through my order especially during the Chinese New Year period
Have provided you my order and is ready within less than a week. Thumbs up for your prompt reply, excellent service and great artwork
Have proceed to order 3 more frames and more to come. I believe these will serve as nice and memorable frames for the recipients
Once again thanks alot

Hi Just 4 U, thanks for such a positive and encouraging comment and we truly appreciate your kind gesture. I believe the artwork will be one of the most unique and meaningful gift your friend gets on his birthday and each time he sees the artwork, he will always remember a friend like you who went the extra mile to make such a special gift for him. Thanks for the 3 additional orders, work in progress and you will not be disappointed when you get them. :) Once again, thanks for your support and order. Cheers!

Hi Zossamuel,

The sample you are keen uses the 52 cm x 25 cm frame. Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

Hi Peanut_Butter,

Welcome back and nice to hear from you again! Got your e-mail and have responded back to you. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Received my 4th frame and it is another piece of awesome one!! Thanks so much for rushing out the frame and delivered to me in such short notice!! Oh ya, forgotten to feedback on my last order, the recipient texted me late night after end of her house warming, expressed how much she likes the frame. I believe for this new order, the recipient will like it as much as the other recipient! I will definately come back to you with more orders every now and then. :)

Hi Peanut_butter,

Thanks for always considering and choosing our products as gifts, we truly appreciate your support all these years ( since August 2012 ). We're glad we are able to fulfill your order within 2 days, just in time for your friend's housewarming and like you, we believe it is going to be one of the most unique and meaningful house warming gift your friend will receive to decorate their new house. Once again, thanks for your order and support and we surely look forward to hear from you again. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thumbs up for your service
The frame is very good quality and very prompt reply in answering my enquiry
Artwork received within 2 hours after ordering and the whole product within 5 days!
My family loves it!

Thanks
Ivy chua

Hi Ivy, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post such a positive feedback on our products and services, we truly appreciate it. Glad to know that your family loves the artwork we have made and we believe the artwork will always be a gentle reminder that all of you are a family. :) Most of our customers are eager to get their artworks as quickly as possible, so we will always do our best in our responses and delivery time. Once again, thanks for your support and order and look forward to hear from you again! Cheers!

Thumbs up for Georgy service and frame.
My 3rd pc with him :)
Very satisfied and will definitely come back to you again :)
Thank you sooooo much

Hi Hourglass, glad to know that we've again maintained, if not exceeded your level of satisfaction with our products and services. Thanks for accepting what we had proposed for your friend's birthday and we're certainly glad you like what you got. I believe this is going to be one of the most meaningful and beautiful birthday gift your friend will receive this birthday and she will definitely appreciate the extra effort you put in to get such a gift for her. Once again, thanks for choosing our products and we count it an honor to be part of her birthday celebration. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for the beautiful frame and services, my family love it so much. Will be back for more orders in near future.

Hi Ping16, glad to know your family and you love what we have made for your new house. I believe it is going to be one of the key "highlights" in the house and a gentle reminder to all at home the importance of family. Once again, thanks for your support and order and we surely look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Back