(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Happy New Year, Bernice! We're happy to know that the frames are well received by your aunties and make their Christmas special this year. Thanks for considering our frames as Christmas gifts and we surely look forward to hear from you again soon! A very blessed 2014 to you and your family! Cheers!

Hi,

Am intrested in the medical series frame and would like to know how much would it cost for MED - 2130-001 (wordings to be used from MED-1824-0002). And also when would be the earliest delivery date.

Many thanks!

Hi Babylove22,
On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size. But since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount. If the total amount after discount is less than S$50.00, there will be a delivery charge of S$5.00 if you want us to deliver the frame to you. Alternatively, you can self collect the frame at either Paya Lebar MRT Station ( 9:00 am to 4:00 pm weekdays ONLY ) or Pasir Ris MRT Station.

We'll back from our vacation on 6 January 2014, so the earliest delivery date will be a calendar week ( 7 days ) after you confirm the design and layout of the artwork.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Georgy,

This is my second time ordering from you. Thanks for the prompt response and delivery.

I'm impressed that you make an effort to pull out my first order record to verify my address and keeping all old details which make it easier (and "error-free") for my repeat order.
Thanks!
KI.jpg

Hi Mummywong10, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback and even making the effort to post the pictures of your children's frames here ( Kogan's frame was made in 2011 and Irex's frame is now made in 2014 ), really appreciate it! Without support and orders from customers like you, Words.in.Frames would not have come so far till today, so we remember our customers, everyone of them, including their preferences too. Once again, thanks for your positive comments about our products and services and we surely hope to hear from you again. A very happy, blessed and abundant Chinese New Year to you and your family! Cheers!

Hi Ztaciep, welcome back and nice to hear from you again after 1.5 years! Thanks for considering our frames as gifts again and I believe the 3 families will be blessed when they receive the gifts from you. So yes, please send the details to me via [email protected] and we will work from there. Look forward to hear from you soon. A very happy, blessed and abundant Chinese New Year to you and your family too! Cheers!

Hi hi

Am keen with Fam1824-0008
Can I change the wordings to : the love of the family is life's greatest blessing
And "blessed home" will remain at the bottom ?
Let me know how much thanks

I am your returned customer :)

Hi LuvFlower, welcome back and nice to hear from you again too, after 2.5 years! Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions, so of course you can replace the wordings to the text or quote you wanted. Just send all the details to [email protected] and we will work from there.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size. And since you are a returning customer and in appreciation of your support, you will be entitled a 10% discount.

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. A very happy, blessed and abundant Chinese New Year to you and your family too! Cheers!

Words.in.Frames has clocked its 30,000 visitorship on its official blog ( wordsinframes.blogspot.com ) on 30 January 2014! Just want to say a big thank you to all in SingaporeMotherhood.com for your support! Cheers!

Hi ThePreciousOnes, thanks for taking the trouble and making the effort to post the pictures of our frames ( and where they are displayed in your house ), really appreciate it. Now we know why you chose the colour schemes and the frame colours too :) Thanks for choosing our frames as deco for your house and I believe they will definitely draw attention when guests visit your place. Once again, thanks for your support and order and we hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi April_83, thanks for the compliment and glad to know we are able to maintain our quality of services all these years and not disappoint you, our customers. We know customers like you have many choices and selection for gifts, so a big thank you for selecting our artworks again as a farewell gift for your colleague. We surely look forward to your 6th order! Cheers!

Were done with my second purchase with 4 frames this time! Impressed with the service and the quality of work. We love them very much! Thank you!!

Hi Ztaciep, thanks for recommending our artworks to your colleagues and we're so happy to know that all of you love what you got. Glad to know we are also able to maintain our quality of services and work all these years and not disappoint you, our customers too. We surely look forward to your 3rd order and thanks in advance for your support! Cheers!

This is my 2nd time ordering, and this time round, its for my new house. Really like the wordings and colours.
really impressed with the fast but yet meticulous work. I will be back :)

Attachments

• my frame.jpg
    my frame.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 267
Hey Jaydenmum, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post such positive comments on both SingaporeMotherhood.com forum and our Facebook Page, EVEN before you see the actual thing, such gesture really mean a lot to us and we truly appreciate that! We know our customers are anxious to see the end products when they place their orders, so we always do our best to deliver the artworks as soon as we can without compromising on the quality of the artwork. See you tomorrow when I deliver the artwork to you and you won't be disappointed when you see the actual thing. :) Thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon.

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ birthdays? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Birthday series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for him / her :)

BRD-2418-0013.jpg

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ engagement, ROM, wedding or anniversary? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our ROMs, Weddings & Anniversaries series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for him / her :)

Christopher%2B%2526%2BJoanne.jpg

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ baby full month celebrations and baby shower ceremonies? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our New Born ( Kids Names ) series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for his / her baby. :)

NME-2418-0007.jpg

Hi my friend gave me word in frames gift for my first child when she turned 1 , i wanted to do a same/similar one for my second one who is turning 1 soon.
may i send you an email of the pictures of my child and the sample ?

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ housewarming celebrations? Or looking for something meaningful to decorate your Living Room? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Family Names series and you might find something suitable for your friend or your home. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for their homes or yours. :)

FAM-5023-5006.jpg

Hi,

I am interested in Product Code: FAM-3021-4031 and WRE-2418-0014.
Can you advise the total cost.

Thanks
Jasmine

Last edited:
Hi Jasmine,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

The price ( before discount if applicable ) for the 30 cm x 21 cm and 24 cm x 18 cm frames based on FAM-3021-4031 and WRE-2418-0014 is S$80.00 and S$50.00 respectively. The price is inclusive of GST. But since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount, i.e. S$72.00 and S$45.00 respectively. Since the total amount for the 2 frames after discount is more than S$50.00, there will be no delivery charge.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi LittleDotty,

The price ( before discount if applicable ) for the 50 cm x 23 cm frame based on FAM-5023-4035 is S$100.00. The price is inclusive of GST. But since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount, i.e. S$90.00. Since the total amount for the frame after discount is more than S$50.00, there will be no delivery charge.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

Hi Jasteo18, glad to know that you like what you saw. Like many customers say, the computer generated artwork is nice, the picture of the finalised product is nicer, but the actual finalised product is the nicest and exceeds expectation. Once again, thanks for your support and we are honoured to have our product displayed in your home. Cheers!

Hi Dearkids,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skilfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

The price ( before discount if applicable ) for the 30 cm x 21 cm frame based on SRN-2130-0002 is S$60.00. The price is inclusive of GST. But since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount, i.e. S$54.00. Since the total amount for the frame after discount is more than S$50.00, there will be no delivery charge.

Hi Dearkids,

One more thing, though SRN-2130-0002 uses the 30 cm x 21 cm frame, but based on the same orientation and layout, you can go for bigger frames like the 40 cm x 30 cm or even the 50 cm x 40 cm frame if you want something bigger. Unfortunately, we cannot use the smaller frames like 24 cm x 18 cm or 18 cm x 13 cm frames because there is a minimum font size for the CUT items.

You made your 1st enquiry on our products in July 2011, so we surely hope we can do something for you this time. :)

Running out of ideas what to buy to appreciate someone like your friend or boss? Or looking for something meaningful to motivate your staff? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Promotion, Appreciation & Farewell series and you might find something suitable for your friend, boss or staff. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for them. :)

PAF-3021-0007.jpg

I had received my 2 frames today. Very beautiful and unique with our family name on it. I have been changing the draft before i finalized my design, and Georgy was very patient in accommodate my request and re-draft for me in fast response. Delivery was fast too. Overall service was excellent and artwork frame very nice. Thumbs up!

Hi Sellingoff, glad to know that our effort pays off and we have won another happy & satisfied customer. Hope your hubby will love this special birthday gift you have prepared for him. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to be part of the birthday celebration. Once again, thanks for your support and orders and we look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ birthdays? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Birthday series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for him / her :)
BRD-2418-0026.jpg

hi, would like to order;

Product Code: WRE-2418-0026

Product Code: FAM-3021-4041 but can I add wordings from Product Code: FAM-3021-4031?

Hi Baby_gurl,

Since our frames are 100% customizable, you can definitely add the wordings used in FAM-3021-4031 to FAM-3021-4041. I have also provided more details to your enquiries via e-mail.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected].It's just that simple!

Hi Mummyfel,

You can see samples of our Words of Wisdom series at http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/03/words-of-wisdom-wow-series.html but if you have something else in mind, we can always customize something for your colleague.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected].It's just that simple!

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ housewarming celebrations? Or looking for something meaningful to decorate your Living Room? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Surname series and you might find something suitable for your friend or your home. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for their homes or yours. :)
SRN-2323-0010.jpg

My third time ordering the frames and the experience each time has been nothing short of awesome!
A very personalized gift that all recipients love and are in awe of.
The quality work, coupled with excellent service definitely deserves several thumbs up!!
Thanks again for another great piece of work and not to forget, the super fast turnaround albeit a very short notice!! Much appreciated!!!

My third time ordering the frames and the experience each time has been nothing short of awesome!
A very personalized gift that all recipients love and are in awe of.
The quality work, coupled with excellent service definitely deserves several thumbs up!!
Thanks again for another great piece of work and not to forget, the super fast turnaround albeit a very short notice!! Much appreciated!!!

Hi Confused2011, thanks for the very positive feedback about our products and services, we enjoy working with customers like you too. It always thrills our hearts to witness the artwork developing from just a paper design to the actual artwork piece. We always strive to improve ( or at least maintain ) the quality of our products, be it your 1st order or Nth order, so we are glad to hear that our efforts are paying off and our rewards are satisfied customers like you. And what amazed me was when you order your 2nd artwork for your colleague who was retiring, someone else in your office also ordered another artwork from us for the same colleague too, what a coincidence! Once again, thanks for your support and we look forward to your next order! Cheers!

Received the frame today. Thanks Georgy for e nicely made frame. This is my 5th purchase and I am still a satisfied customer. Well done!

Hi Rine, customer satisfaction is always our priority, not just with the product itself, but the entire purchasing experience with us, from design to delivery. Glad to know that all the rush and effort put in to get your artwork delivered on time pays off and I believe this will be one of the most unique and meaningful housewarming gift your friend receives. Once again, thanks for your support all these years and look forward to your next order with us. Thanks.

Yes. Thanks for rushing out. My friend and family loves it. It's a great housewarming gift. Showed my colleague and I believe he will be ordering from you very soon. Cheers!

Back