(2017/05/26) Special Offer! ATOCARE Anti Dustmites Allergy UV Vacuum!

Hi,

Does the SMH deal comes with extra Hepa filter?
happy.gif

Yes, it comes with an additional Hepa Filter.

Each HEPA filter can last about 1 year + (based on the usage of 3 beds, once a week)

Cheers.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Atocare does not have heating problems faced by other uv vacuums in the market.

We have customers using Atocare on 3 beds and 2 fabric sofa all at 1 cleaning session and there is no over heating problems that is faced by other uv vacuums in the market.

In fact we also have the cleaning service whereby our guys clean the house for up to 1 1/2 hours using the Atocare UV Vacuum.

You only need to clear the hepa filter after each bed to keep suction power optimal.
</font></font>

7834636.jpg

Hi Pei Ling,

Email Replied on why Atocare FAQ.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Atocare uses a True Hepa Grade 13 (H13).
Its last up to 1 year.

(Save money on Filters with Atocare)
</font></font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">ATOCARE Van on Singapore Roads!
Authorised Local Distributors for a PEACE OF MIND!!! (In Operation since 2006)

7835657.jpg

- 1 Year Local Warranty for Atocare
- Free Door Step Delivery (By Distributor or TAQBIN)
- (Premium Service) For repairs or replacement parts, Door Step Collection / Repair / Door Step Return
- Admin Office @ Maxwell Building, Stocks @ Warehouse</font></font>

hi Laetitia,
I'm trying to ask my friends to buy with me for more discounts, but will there be separate free delivery for each unit?

Hi bbee,

I can arrange the free delivery to each unit, even if you and your friends buy @ our bulk discount prices.

Cheers.

ATOCARE PRODUCT DETAILS

ATOCARE has various improvements over other vacuum cleaners.

1) Uses a 3 layer filtering system.

2) Semi-Permanent HEPA Filter can last very very long ~ 1 yr (unlike older models of disposable HEPA filters)

3) Uses a powerful cyclone technology that is seen in only big vacuum cleaner.

4) UV hand held vacuum has powerful 650W total motor power (40 Litres per second suction power).

5) Rolling Brush System, rolls and beats bedclothes to prevent their cloth from being sucked. It also takes out dust, ticks and harmful bacteria where are in deeply hide among fibers.

6) Sub vacuum hose is the special function for vacuuming the narrow space like couch gap and window frame..etc

7) Philips UV-C Lamp 253.7 nm UV wavelengths exterminate ticks and harmful bacteria, viruses, germs, dust mites and eggs.

7836408.jpg

Last edited:
Can I know the weight of the machine?
Does it act as a floor vacuum cleaner?
What is the bulk discount price?

Hi Laetitia,
erm, sorry if this is a silly question. How will i know you are authorised retailer for Atocare singapore? i.e. how do i know your items are authentic? are there some stamps or certificates of authenticity? How do we know you get your goods from the original source?

Hi bbee,

Not to worry, I am listed at the website.

The item comes with the safety mark to prove its authenticity and that it is safe for use in Singapore, which is also listed at Spring Singapore product search site.

You will also be issued a company invoice for proof of purchase.

I have also sold countless units to many mommies here.

Please feel free to drop me any more questions you might have.

Cheers.

Dear mommies, if you are interested in:

1) Aroma Sense: Vitamin C + Negative Ion + Aroma Therapy + 30% Water Saving + Anti Bacteria Spa Shower Head (Removes Chlorine &amp; Rust)
2) Ionic Plus: 30% Water Saving + Negative Ion + Anti Bacteria Waterfall Shower Head (Removes Rust)
3) Instapure: Anti-Chlorine Water Tap Purifier (Kitchen Tap Filter)
4) Serumi: Negative Ion Air Purifier (Good For Blood Circulation)
5) Enagic: Kangen Water Ionizer Machine + Alkaline + Micro Clustering + High Negative ORP - Oxidation Reduction Potential (Great for Health)

Please feel free to drop me an email regarding the other products listed above if you are interested to get one.

Last edited:
hi, i understand from atocare korea website that the EP550 model is 2010 model for the vacuum cleaner, and there are newer models. do u sell the newer models?

Hi Shirlynn,

Email Replied on Atocare. The bulk price for 2-3pcs and 4pcs and more.

Also replied on your inquiry on the The water filter - Instapure

Hi Annie,

Thank You for your order, payment received.

Our Delivery personnel will be contacting you soon regarding your Delivery.

Cheers

Hi Wu,

Thank You for your kind comments and your 2nd order for your friend.

Cheers.

Wu:

"Dear Laetita,
I have been using your vacuum machine for the past few months and it works fine. I like it and I am especially impressed by the service (last time when I had a problem, your engineer called me within an hour after my enquiry).
So a friend of mine is coming to Singapore from China this month and I am thinking of buying another one for him (for him to take back to China).
Thanks."

PAYMENT DETAILS

Please make payment to POSB Savings Account, 058-96504-9

2) Please PM or Email me after payment has been paid.

3) Please indicate your nick, date of transfer and transaction reference together with your email.

-----------------------------------------

ORDER FORMAT (PM or Email me)

Nick:
Name:
Email:
Mobile no:
Address:
Postal:

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Back