(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Georgy, once again I have ordered 2 wonderful frames from you. I really enjoy receiving the frames because it's a personalized masterpiece! Everyone loves the extra personalization in a gift! Thank you for the meticulous thoughts in making sure every one of my frames are beautiful. Looking forward to making more people happy when I order from you again!

Hi IvyC, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to your e-mail, please check and revert to me ASAP. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Elimguo, thanks for your support all these years and we're glad that to know that our frames are chosen as gifts for your friends, it is our honour and we always do our best to deliver high quality artworks for our customers. Once again, thanks for your orders and we look foward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Chan,

thanks for the excellent n speedy service.. love the frame alot.. cant wait to hang it up on wall.. will definitely order from u again!
happy.gif

Hi Sheryn, you can be rest assured that the frame will draw attention from visitors visting your home
happy.gif
Glad to know that you love what we have made for your family. We surely look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi,

I have dropped u an email yesterday morning. Hope to hear from u soon so that I can confirm my order and get my frame earlier. Thanks

Hi Jasline, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to your e-mail, please check and revert to me ASAP. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi IvyC, I have responded to your PM on 8 April 2013 via an e-mail to your alumni.nus.edu.sg e-mail account, but maybe the e-mail has been routed to your Junk Folders and treated as a spam. Please check. I have also just resent the response to you via SMH PM. Please check. Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry I have received ur pm earlier but have replied to it twice with my tentative order pending ur answers to some of the queries on some details. Have resend another email to u. Can u pls check and get back to me? Thanks

Hi

I am interested in getting the grandparents series either 1824-0001 or 2418-0001. I want to check the following:

- can your frame accomodate 7 kids photos
- do i pass u digital Photos or actual printout
- what is the appropriate photo size
- can i have 爷爷and 奶奶instead of only 1 person?
- est price

Thanks

Hi Adeline, welcome back ( after almost 2 years and you still remember us! ) and nice to hear from you again! As requested, I have responded to you via e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon! Once again, thanks for your support! Have a great weekend.

Hi Adeline, welcome back ( after almost 2 years and you still remember us! ) and nice to hear from you again! As requested, I have responded to you via e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon! Once again, thanks for your support! Have a great weekend.

Hi IvyC, yes, your replies went to my Junk Folder again despite the fact that I have added your e-mail address to my Whitelist. Anyway, I have responded to your replies and sent you the revised artwork. Do SMS or Whatsapp me next time when you send me your reply so that I can keep a lookout for your e-mails. Thanks.

Hi Pea, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have sent you a PM, please check and revert to me ASAP. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

I would like to check for the 3 family series - Product Code: FAM-1824-0007 . What is the small wording below the surname ?

Hi Angelwink35, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

For smaller frames like the 18 cm x 13 cm, 24 cm x 18 cm and 30 cm x 21 cm, they come with a stand behind the frame, so you can put the frame inside the cabinet.

The small Chinese wordings below the surname describes the origin of the Chinese surname.

Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Thank you, Georgy! Received the frame today for my colleague as farewell gift. After 5 amendments and the design's finalized. Thank you for the patience and advice on the frame design. This is my 4th order from Words.In.Frame. Would be sure to place future orders with you!

Hi CSTan, thanks for considering our frames for your colleague's farewell too, and I believe the frame will remind her of all the good times she had with you in the company each time she sees the frame. No worries about the amendments, what matters most is you like what you get at the end of the process. Once again, thanks for the support all these years and we look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Hi, I am keen to order 4 frames for my kid's teachers. Would you be able to have them ready by 25 May? I'm looking at a small size. Thanks
happy.gif

Hi TubbyMummy, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

Typically our frames takes 1-3 weeks to make once you confirm the artwork design & layout. So if you need them by 25 May 2013, the latest you need to confirm the artwork is 10 May 2013.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Great thanks! I plan to include a picture of my child with each teacher, so I will gather all the photos first and then email you my order.
happy.gif

I nearly can't give this special gift to my kids's trs by tmw...due to both party in miscommunication....but they r v prof to rush out e art work.....can sense their sincere n prof. Thumb up. I oleadi planning to place orders for trs day. Will revert bk.

Hi Colorful Rainbox Family, miscommunication does happen from time to time but we always do our best to deliver, just to appreciate the support customers like you give us! Look forward to hear from you on your new orders! Cheers!

Hi Comfort, welcome back and nice to hear from you again! Of course I remember the design for your son which you ordered in August 2010 and sure, you can use the same design for your daughter too. Just send me the details to [email protected] and we will work from there. Once again, thanks for your support and look forward to your 4th order soon!

Hi,
I'm interested in this item ( product code: PAF-1813-0005)
Pls advise when will the earliest that I can get this item as its meant for a farewell gift.

Pls pm me as I seldom check the thread.
Thanks

Hi Serene, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. As requested, I will respond to your questions via PM. Hope to hear back from you soon.

I received mine and its so nice :)
A very good service from them!Punctual delivery;-)

Hope that ACROCSS collections can come out with promotion or package for the Christmas season and I will definitely order from you!~

Hi Hourglass, thanks for the compliment on our product and our services, we're glad to win yet another satisfied and happy customer! Thanks for your feedback and we'll surely see how we promote and package our products for Christmas at the end of this year. Once again, thanks for your support and order, hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for the wonderful frames for my sis ROM. She Luv it.. & Im very pleased with the good service & Punctual Delivery.

I will email you soon my next order. =)

Hi Jasline, glad to know the bride loves the frame we have made for them. Thanks also for choosing our frame for your sister's ROM and we are indeed honoured to be part of the ROM celebration. We surely look forward to receive your next order soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for the beautiful frame and I'm sure my boss will like it as much as I do.

Will definitely order again when the need arises.

A BiG thanks again..

Hi Serene, thanks for choosing our frame as a farewell gift for your boss, I believe he will like it because it is personalized and the effort you took to do it for him will surely touch his heart. Look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thank you for your effort to redesign the frame to our needs.
Indeed very nice frames and also thank to produce two frames within one week.

Will order again.

Hi georgy

Thanks for the very lovely frame..m sure my fil will like it. Thanks for the effort to design & customise to my needs, the final effect of the frame is better than expected
happy.gif
. Its also nice to know that even tho my last order with u was 2 yrs back, yet u remembered me! Great service, great product! Thanks alot again

Hi Adeline, glad to know that our product has exceeded your expectation again and I believe your father-in-law will love this gift that you have made for him. As many say, it takes time to win a customer but it can take seconds to lose one, so of course we remember every customer who supports us all these years
happy.gif
Once again, thanks for your support and order and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Koala, nice meeting you yesterday and glad to know that you love the frames we have made for your kids. No worries about the rush, we're glad to be able to deliver them before our vacation, if not, you would have to wait for a month to get them.
happy.gif
Thanks once again for your support and order and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Many thanks for rushing out the frame work for my colleague whose wedding is this Thursday. It's really nice and I am sure my friend will definitely be surprise by it.

Glad you took the effort to remember me as well. Thank you!

Hi R_mummy, we always deliver what we have committed to our customers. Despite of our vacation, since we have committed to deliver the frame for your colleague's wedding this Thursday, we will deliver and I am glad you like the frame we have made for your colleague. Once again, thanks for granting us the opportunity to be part of this joyous occasion of your colleague. Hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi,

I'm keen to get one for my brother's new house. Not sure where to start from, can you pm me for more details. Thanks.

Hi Hui Ming, I have PM'ed you on 3 July 2013 with regards to your enquiry. Just want to check if you have received the PM, if not, please let us know. Thanks.

Hi Georgy! Thank you so much for the frame! Cant stop admiring this beautiful artwork. It is way better than what I have expected.
Really appreciate that you rush this out on short notice. THANK YOU!

Hi AWBB, we're glad to know that our product has exceeded your expectation. Like many customers said, the artwork drafts are nice, the pictures of the end products are nicer but the actual end products are the nicest! We're committed to deliver on time when we accept your order, so even the delivery dateline was very tight, we'll always keep up to it. Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Back