2016/11 (Nov) babies

Hi all,any mummies can bless/sell me with their left over new pregnancy test strips/kits?please pm me,thanks!

i'm in my 2WW now and I really hope to join this NOV babies thread with u ladies here :)

Hi all, when do we usually start to hear bb heartbeat?

I went for a scan yesterday and could hear some faint heartbeat ( doc says I'm now still 5 weeks even though he told me I was at 5 weeks 2 weeks ago ). He said probably it was too small during the last appt.

He measured and it's about 0.3 cm now. So tiny!

Hi all I am having my 2nd child and currently is 6wks now...

Still thinking if I should change a gynae... Went to a gp today and her advice was to stick back to the previous one as she knows my conditions previously. I had emergency c sec the last time and the stitches wasn't that good... Mummies, any advise ?:)

Btw, pls add me to the fb grip too! :)) tyty

Hello mummies! :) Just tested positive last night and anticipating our second child!

Tested positive last Thursday. Gonna be my second child. Still breastfeeding my boy, any mummies have similar issues at me?

Hi Ploh, I'm still breastfeeding too :)

I'm still breastfeeding my 14 mth LO. My supply decreases each time my menses visit, but this time round the drop has been ridiculous. Intend to introduce oat/almond milk to my LO starting this weekend (she has cow's milk allergy) so fingers crossed!

Hi all,

Just to clarify:

1. For those who needs to be invited, you can PM me or if you don't mind, share your email in this thread.
2. Those who are already in the group can help to invite by keying in the email address under "add members" (on the right side of the page)
3. Invitation can only be accepted via email. Hence, please check your email and accept the invitation before you log on to FB to look for us :)

Once again, congrats to all who have tested positive and look forward to a smooth pregnancy ahead together :)

Hi all I am having my 2nd child and currently is 6wks now...

Still thinking if I should change a gynae... Went to a gp today and her advice was to stick back to the previous one as she knows my conditions previously. I had emergency c sec the last time and the stitches wasn't that good... Mummies, any advise ?:)

Btw, pls add me to the fb grip too! :)) tyty
Hello..better to stick to your previous gynae as she would know our medical history? Is there a reason why you want to change besides the stitches? Maybe this time round u can have a vbac!

Hello..better to stick to your previous gynae as she would know our medical history? Is there a reason why you want to change besides the stitches? Maybe this time round u can have a vbac!

Hello,

My reccommendation is that if you think you can still trust the 1st Gynac, then please stay with him/her. However if you have already lose faith in your 1st gynac, then i highly reccommend that you try to find another gynac that can give you the confidence.

Knowing medical history is true, however the original gynac is highly likely to have forgetten your case cleanly and will be reading your case note as per any other equally diligent gynac. Incidentally, if your 1st gynac already retired, you will also be force to pick another gynac ya. Therefore this arguement does not really hold water.

Cheers

Hello,

My reccommendation is that if you think you can still trust the 1st Gynac, then please stay with him/her. However if you have already lose faith in your 1st gynac, then i highly reccommend that you try to find another gynac that can give you the confidence.

Knowing medical history is true, however the original gynac is highly likely to have forgetten your case cleanly and will be reading your case note as per any other equally diligent gynac. Incidentally, if your 1st gynac already retired, you will also be force to pick another gynac ya. Therefore this arguement does not really hold water.

Cheers

agreed with aaa111. You wont want to go for your csec with fear of your stitches might end up like before.

agreed with aaa111. You wont want to go for your csec with fear of your stitches might end up like before.

Thanks aaa1111 and siling...
Had also been thinking of vbac... But had a terrible experience on first child. Waited 25 hrs before she's finally out

Anyways thanks for ur advise. Just thinking if the previous stitch not nice this time can ask gynae to "repair"?

Opps I missed out my email "[email protected]"

Thanks in advance for adding ;))

Had also been thinking of vbac... But had a terrible experience on first child. Waited 25 hrs before she's finally out

Anyways thanks for ur advise. Just thinking if the previous stitch not nice this time can ask gynae to "repair"?

Hello,

Put it in a very blunt way, if 1st time he/she screw it up, how to have faith he/she has the skill to do a good "repair" job? Then again, if he/she screw up on a very regular basis and have many opportunity to carry out "repair" job, then he/she might be the best repair man/woman to go too.

My gynac in my opinion screwed up big time on my 1st delivery. There is no way that i will even use the same hospital and gynac for my 2nd delivery even if they are willing to do it for me FOC.

Child birth is a big operation and i personally refuse to take any chance. This is just me ya.

All the best.

Hi ladies!! Just tested positive a day ago and kiasu me used 3 test kits. Our first child and am quite worried with the pregnancy at my age. Nevertheless very happy with the god's gift. Am sorry if going to ask a lot of questions in d future. :)

Hi ladies!! Just tested positive a day ago and kiasu me used 3 test kits. Our first child and am quite worried with the pregnancy at my age. Nevertheless very happy with the god's gift. Am sorry if going to ask a lot of questions in d future. :)

my first child too, and i am definitely older than you! haha...

have added you. do check your email :)

Everyone here is experiencing something big. Pregnancy, regardless first or subsequent, triggers many questions. Though this is my 2nd, I still have many questions too. That is why we all come together to share :)

Hi Mummies, just tested positive this morning. It's my 2nd baby!

My first LO is currently 8 months old only and I just stop breastfeeding her last week as I can't seems to pump out much milk!

My gynae for my first LO is Dr Kenneth Edward Lee at Mount A. I will definitely go back to him as he did a wonderful csec for my first one. In fact, his wife is also the pd for my first LO now and they share the same clinic.

Last edited:
Mummies, just leave the fb group . Doc say mine is a chemical pregnancy so no chance to join u all. Happy safe pregnancy

Hihi ladies me staying in West
Tested positive few days ago. This is my fourth child :) and planned. This pregnancy is my last so going to treasure every moments

Hi all,

I tested positive 2 weeks ago and this is baby #2.
Totally unplanned as I just had a SG50 baby last July!

I am about 7 weeks today and seeing Dr Paul Tseng at TMC as I intend to try for VBAC :)

Hi all,

I tested positive 2 weeks ago and this is baby #2.
Totally unplanned as I just had a SG50 baby last July!

I am about 7 weeks today and seeing Dr Paul Tseng at TMC as I intend to try for VBAC :)
Congrats! It's my #2 too and I had a sg50 #1 as well:) dr Paul is good..He works in the same clinic as my gynae dr eunice chua

Hi!

This is my first pregnancy and we're really excited!

Met Dr. A. Woodworth last 3rd of March, and i was 4w3d preggy that time. I'll be meeting him again on the 24th and hopefully can hear baby's heartbeat then.

Hi, I am excited too. My first child. Just tested positive 3 days ago. Do you feel hungry always although you have ate a lot? I always felt hungry. Is it normal?

I've helped to add some mummies into the group. You'll need to check your email to get the invitation :)

Help Flan,

Just wana check did u email me the invite as did not rec anything. Thanks babe.

I couldn't invite you because it seems someone else already did:

"You don't have permission to invite this person to this group again."

Check your Junk/Spam folders?

Back