2016/06 (June) baby

Aiyo sorry forgot to update you.

I asked, and my obgyn being known for his indirect replies lost me (esp after I waited 3.5hours to see him that day). I tried asking hubs if he remember his theory, no luck.
I only remember hearing something about our nerves and flow of blood, and yin-yang (lol :eek:)
In conclusion, he said it is nothing to worry about, it is common.

Yours is not constantly cold right?
Are you in the fb group? Some mummies mentioned about cold belly recently.

Dunno if it is girl or not yet leh, and I'm definitely not going to ask my Dr based on old wives tale - he will nag me lol.
It is our first, I am in fact intending to tell my Dr not to specifically announce gender to us, we wanna discover on our own. Heh.

Yes, I'm in the fb group and the cold belly question is posted by me :)
Oic... kinda exciting to find out the gender on your own!!! Happy discovery!!! :p

Just did my Oscar this morning at tmc. It's $524 (include weekend surcharge) (aft SBI discount) hopefully everything is good! Pray hard*

Hi mummies,
Just to check do you take additional supplements other than gyane prescribed?
My gynae prescribed Ganilia but feels like not enough.
Any suggestions for more like foliate acid etc.

Hey mummies, apologies that my replies are slow ! Do let me know if I missed sending any request to u. Alternatively, you can add me directly (norm fb mobile notify very fast) at [email protected] . Right now the FB group is secret :) so no one can see or know!

Hey mummies, apologies that my replies are slow ! Do let me know if I missed sending any request to u. Alternatively, you can add me directly (norm fb mobile notify very fast) at [email protected] . Right now the FB group is secret :) so no one can see or know!
Fren request sent ! :) Will add you into the secret group once you've accepted it.
Thanks for adding and coordinating. I thk i rec a fren request but not sure is it sent by u. Is the fb group under your personal account, or a gp for jun 16 mummies?

Thanks for adding and coordinating. I thk i rec a fren request but not sure is it sent by u. Is the fb group under your personal account, or a gp for jun 16 mummies?
The FB group is set as secret. For "open public" or "closed" groups anyone can join/request to join. However for secret group, people will not be able to find the group via the link neither will your frenz see any post u put into this secret grp. I can only include people that are connected (like as friends) otherwise will not be able to add. Hence, the reason why I have to add as fren first before I can proceed to add you into the secret group. Well can also choose to unfriend once after joining into the group :) Most imptly the group serves as a place where everyone can share, learn and receive moral support from one another.
This group is for all EDD June16 mummies and a very minority group of daddies.

Hi thefatturtle, I do not think that I am added to the EDD June 16 mummies group in FB.
The one that I was added was SG Mums EDD 2016.

My email address is [email protected].
Kindly add me in and let me know if there are other issues.

Thank you v much!

Hi my EDD is 21st June n I'm new here. Jus wondering do u guys all plan to hire Confinement nanny ? Basically I only need them to cook any advise on this ?

my EDD around 27jun16. this is unexpected num 3..is there any day confinement nanny?will that be cheaper? i was thinking of agency or thomson nanny.. any recommend?

Dear all, as the FB group has been set to secret hence adding in fb grp pg can only be possible after adding as friends :)
You can add me via [email protected]
Thereafter i will add u into e fb grp pg. *Note, since its secret, people in your list can't see your posts on their newsfeed unless they are in the group as well.*

Following have been added:
@jeane , @[email protected], @Corrine Tan, @Jasmineshi

Following fren requests have been sent to :
@Jingyu23 , @Missy78 , @gigibat , @jasminetay

Following fb profile not found from email address, please kindly add me instead:
@xeronz84 , @OJY

Hi all is there a whatsapp group I can join? My EDD is 9 June. 2nd baby :)
Hi Axara, congrats! Currently the whatsapp group are divided into the different regions (eg. north, west etc ) Encourage you join the EDD June 2016 FB group for more info on which to join.

Hi my EDD is 21st June n I'm new here. Jus wondering do u guys all plan to hire Confinement nanny ? Basically I only need them to cook any advise on this ?
I will not be hiring any confinement nanny this time for #2. During my #1 time, my dad helped me with my confinement during the day. But it made him too bz. Hence this time around will just order catering for confinement food while he help bathe newborn.

I will not be hiring any confinement nanny this time for #2. During my #1 time, my dad helped me with my confinement during the day. But it made him too bz. Hence this time around will just order catering for confinement food while he help bathe newborn.

My only concern is Tt the food is not to liking Tts y I'm abit concern. I hired a confinement nanny for my #1 but tons of problems and I'm abit worried Tt the same problem will arise.

Dear all, as the FB group has been set to secret hence adding in fb grp pg can only be possible after adding as friends :)
Thereafter i will add u into e fb grp pg. *Note, since its secret, people in your list can't see your posts on their newsfeed unless they are in the group as well.*

Following fb profile not found from email address, please kindly add me instead:
@xeronz84 , @OJY

Hi! Have added u as friend! :)

@xeronz84 , @OJY
I have add u as friend . Please accept thanks ^^

their rates are higher than my salary..does anyone have 9-6pm Confinement to recommend? cos my house space is limited..

Back