2016/06 (June) baby

So sweet of u to remember JJade! Ya i just had my gynae appt, it was lovely n all is well w baby! So heartwarming to hear bb heartbeat..

Ya my symptoms up n down like stockmarket, i lost weight despite force feeding. But glad to see bb growing well. So dun worry, u will be fine this wed.

@PengPeng18. Ya so confusing rite, i haven digest all e info yet to come to a decision yet

Wee! So happy for you!! It's definitely relieving... hope mine as well good! "Arhh, please please please..." lol

Hi everyone!
I'm really new to this forum :)

This is my 8th week and my edd is 29 June 2016.
I've went to my gynae Dr Claudien Tan at TMC and is now waiting for my next appointment at 12th week.

Are you doing oscar/panaroma or harmony tests ?

I am flooded with so many worries and concerns now. I have been having spotting and brow discharges on and off for two weeks. Two week ago I visited KK 24 hr clinic and doctor said the spotting may stop after 2 weeks. Last week I went to see dr Tan and she said hopefully it will stop in 1-2 weeks. But everyday seeing spotting really worries me. I don't know if my baby is doing fine or not. Should I go for another check up/scan next week? My next appointment is in mid December actually.

After seeing Dr Tan, I am considering to change to KKH cause she only delivers in TMC now and I am really scared of bill-shock from TMC. Her delivery charge also on the high side for me : 2.8k for normal delivery.

Can I join the fb group too? My email is [email protected] Thanks!

Nice to see you all here!

@hhnn0909 did Dr figure what causes the spotting? Did they give you jabs or medi to take? Actually if you are worried, arrange like a biweekly scan (instead once a month) to get a peace of mind until stabilize could be better ?

Oh.. how much kkh charge for normal delivery, variance huge?

Wow I didn't research too much of the cost variance though, it makes a huge diff! I should go look into it someday soon too...
Yeah ur arrangement sound great! Hopefully your new Dr can look after you closely...everything be fine :)

Hi @hhnn0909 Same as u, I'm also having spotting on and off since week 6. My gynae prescribed me medications + injections; hopefully to stabilize the pregnancy, and I'm seeing him for weekly scans.

Anyway, my gynae's advise is we can do the maximum "treatment" possible, if baby is healthy, he/she will stay. Guess he just wants me to relax and not be overly stressed and see how things goes. Just keep praying for everything to be alright and talk to baby more!

Jiayou! :)

Hi everyone!

I've went to my gynae Dr Claudien Tan at TMC and is now waiting for my next appointment at 12th week.

I am flooded with so many worries and concerns now. I have been having spotting and brow discharges on and off for two weeks. Two week ago I visited KK 24 hr clinic and doctor said the spotting may stop after 2 weeks. Last week I went to see dr Tan and she said hopefully it will stop in 1-2 weeks. But everyday seeing spotting really worries me. I don't know if my baby is doing fine or not. Should I go for another check up/scan next week? My next appointment is in mid December actually.

After seeing Dr Tan, I am considering to change to KKH cause she only delivers in TMC now and I am really scared of bill-shock from TMC. Her delivery charge also on the high side for me : 2.8k for normal delivery.

Hi @hhnn0909 Same as u, I'm also having spotting on and off since week 6. My gynae prescribed me medications + injections; hopefully to stabilize the pregnancy, and I'm seeing him for weekly scans.

Anyway, my gynae's advise is we can do the maximum "treatment" possible, if baby is healthy, he/she will stay. Guess he just wants me to relax and not be overly stressed and see how things goes. Just keep praying for everything to be alright and talk to baby more!

Jiayou! :)

K08: i almost cried reading your comment. I have been so worried these day. Everyday i pray that bb is doing fine. You stay strong too K08 !

Oh by the way mummies, is it pang tang to visit my friend who just gave birth in our first trimester? Any superstitions on that?
Oh actually what I heard is better not visit, but if really have to, then don't touch the baby... baby in our tummy will not happy.. hee...

Hi everyone!

Hi Hhnn0909,

Welcome and congrats ! I tried adding you on FB however your profile is not searchable. Can you add me instead at [email protected] ? After that I can add you into the secret FB grp page.

Hi all,

So glad to found this group available for mummies to be in Jun 2016! First of all Congratulations to all of us :)
I'm in 8th week and EDD would be 27 Jun, been seeing a Gynae but decided to switch to another Gynae preferbaly closer to my home in Sengkang, if anyone knows of good doctor in SK, Hougang, Bishan or AMK area pls pls pls let me know :) much appreciated.

May I ask if i could join FB group? my email add - [email protected]

Looking forward to share wonderful experiences with all of you.

Momo :)

Hey mummies, i have been wondering about this for some time.. Does your obgyn perform abdominal or vaginal ultrasound for you?

I have seen my Dr 3 times now and each time is a vaginal scan. Is it normal? What is the difference between the 2?

TIA!

Hey mummies, i have been wondering about this for some time.. Does your obgyn perform abdominal or vaginal ultrasound for you?

I have seen my Dr 3 times now and each time is a vaginal scan. Is it normal? What is the difference between the 2?

TIA!

I'm not sure what is the difference between the 2, but usually vaginal scan is for the early weeks, perhaps when baby is still small. I think from e 2nd visit e.g. 8 weeks onwards, tummy scan shld suffice. Perhaps u ask ur gynae?

@charlottejulie @PengPeng18
Thanks for your replies. I am 11wks now, all past 3 visits he administered vag scan. I am wondering if he is planning to do it throughout or maybe just for my first trimester. I will check with him when i see him again this Saturday.

Also, have your gyne already let you hear your bb's heartbeat?

Hi, same as the other mummies, I did vagina scan only when I was about wk5/6 when little beanie was too small to be detected via tummy scan.. subsequent scans were all done via tummy and gynae could get a decent view of beanie already...

If you're not comfy with vagina scan, perhaps you can let your gynae know? :)

TIA!

so happy to find this grp - my EDD is 25-jun

appreciate someone can add me to the FB closed grp -> [email protected]

I having spotting since last last saturday and is taking D pill prescribe by Dr.
Pray everything go smooth smooth - same to all mummies to be :D

Oya, this is my #1 :')

Hi mummies, anyone did their Oscar test at novena medical Centre TMC diagnostic us centre before?
Wanna know hows the experience over there and the sonographer

Hi there new to the forum and thread. I am 9 weeks into the pregnancy and EDD at 24 Jun'16. Really excited ! Happy to see so many mummies to be in June'16. Good luck to everyone and yes would love to be added on to the group as well. [email protected] Thank you!

Hmm so I was right about ab scan being the norm instead. I thought the vag scan was going to be for the initial visit only cos his nurse did highlight that it would be a full check up for 1st visit. And then all subsequent visits, incl the one last Sat, seemed like it was to continue till idk when.

Anyway thanks for replying. I did check with him what's the diff between the vag and ab scan and he picked up that I was not comfortable and mentioned that the next session will be ab scan since bb is big enough (13wks next visit).

Hi, same as the other mummies, I did vagina scan only when I was about wk5/6 when little beanie was too small to be detected via tummy scan.. subsequent scans were all done via tummy and gynae could get a decent view of beanie already...

If you're not comfy with vagina scan, perhaps you can let your gynae know? :)

Oh actually what I heard is better not visit, but if really have to, then don't touch the baby... baby in our tummy will not happy.. hee...

Oh by the way mummies, is it pang tang to visit my friend who just gave birth in our first trimester? Any superstitions on that?

Lol...didn't know this superstition existed! I'm on to my third pregnancy now, have never had an issue with visiting or carrying other babies when I'm in first tri.

Hi fellow mummies, I am currently in my 10th week with EDD on 21 June, just one day away from birthday our my elder child, 22 June. :)

Hello!

I am a June 16 mummy!

My Edd is on 13th June and this is my first pregnancy.

So many things on my mind.. Always try not to worry to much.

Not forgetting being moody and shifting to our new place is also taxing on me as I get tired easily.

Took my Panorama test 1.5 weeks ago and am waiting for my results.

Can someone be so kind to add me to the secret group?
Is it fb or wA?

If it's WA let me know I can msg to provide my number.

Looking forward!

Last edited:
Hello!

I am a June 16 mummy!

Not forgetting being moody and shifting to our new place is also taxing on me as I get tired easily.

Is it fb or wA?

Looking forward!

Oh, mine is due 13th June too! My third though. And yes, moody, cranky, acne problem. Quite likely to be a girl I think!
I was moving house too when I had no.1 so I completely empathise with you. But it's also exhilarating to be doing up the baby 's room!

gals.. this is my no.3. my hub does not want to keep due to financial problem (i am not working) and 2nd bb is stil young. at first i felt really angry with my husband for wanting to terminate the pregnancy, i wish to keep the bb but i have to face the reality.. . i feel very down in the past 3 weeks. now i am in 7th week. this is really a hard decision for me..

Hi,

I am just like you. I am expecting no 4 but due in mid July. Since I know I was pregnant, had a few arguement with my hb as he doesn't want me to keep. Yesterday detected light brown spotting and the scan showed bb heart rate is slow. Now having bed rest for a week. I cried and my hb knows how impt bb is to me now. What is yr final decision?

Oh, mine is due 13th June too! My third though. And yes, moody, cranky, acne problem. Quite likely to be a girl I think!
I was moving house too when I had no.1 so I completely empathise with you. But it's also exhilarating to be doing up the baby 's room!

I am so happy for you!

I got the call from the clinic today and as per result, I am having a boy

Did you do any test yet to confirm the gender?

Hi ladysummerrose, don't mind me asking, how many weeks were you when you took the panorama test? My EDD is 9th June, my gynae has asked me to take the Verifi test, but I can only do it when it in wk 12++ so I'm still waiting anxiously!

Hello!

I am a June 16 mummy!

Is it fb or wA?

Looking forward!

Hi ladysummerrose, don't mind me asking, how many weeks were you when you took the panorama test? My EDD is 9th June, my gynae has asked me to take the Verifi test, but I can only do it when it in wk 12++ so I'm still waiting anxiously!

I took it at week 10. Was told it is the the optimum time to test

First time mom! EDD 6 June. Can add me to the fb group? Fb name: Boon Peiya
(Man it took me 10min - plus consulting another mom - to figure out how to post this. Not the most user friendly interface huh! The post function should be at the top of the page!)

Hi all mummies,

Came across this topic

I am now at 10 weeks and is #2 bb for me, #1 ( feb 14). Edd will be 23 june.

My first bb have on off pv bleeding till 16 weeks and lucky he turn out well, so dun get stress and relax get plenty of rest for hhnn0909 and K08.

Hi mummies,
2nd one EDD 23/6! Exciting times ahead...
Can add me to the Fb group? I just added Cindy on Fb. Thanks!

Fb: Amanda Chia

Hi mummies, anyone did their Oscar test at novena medical Centre TMC diagnostic us centre before?
Wanna know hows the experience over there and the sonographer

I did it for my first baby Oscar and FA scan there.

Experience was great,able to see my baby and screen is just right in front of me.
FA scan exp was great too, sonographer explained details while doing it showing me my baby cardiogram, limbs, sex and etc.

I did it for my first baby Oscar and FA scan there.

Experience was great,able to see my baby and screen is just right in front of me.
FA scan exp was great too, sonographer explained details while doing it showing me my baby cardiogram, limbs, sex and etc.

Thanks for your response, @annpao ! Sounds great there!
May I know is the sonographer patient and gentle? :) sorry my weird qns. ..

cos I read somewhere else says that the sonographer don't look that good mood when baby didn't appear to be in the right position for the measurement, and sonographer just rub the scanner roughly on the preggy lady tummy to make baby to move into better position...scare me

My sonographer was a Caucasian lady , my first child scan was donein 2013.

She was gentle and nice,it felt as normal just like when I did ultrasound at the clinic but it may also due to my bb is in proper position for both scan and both finishes real quick less than 15 mins.

Hi everyone! I'm a Jun 2016 mummy too! Edd is 12 Jun. So excited. Been trying for very long for this baby and finally got it. =D
I'm currently in my week 11, coming week 12 next week. Start of the second trimester. Currently, I'm a subsidized patient at KKH.
Will be switching to TMC afterwards. Happy to see that there are a number of Jun 16 mummies around!
We can share experiences, lobangs for future baby products. =D
Know that theres this secret FB going on. Can add me in too? my id is: [email protected]

Hello!

I am a June 16 mummy!

Is it fb or wA?

Looking forward!

Hi ladysummerrose, can you pm me your email add for fb ? :) I will send u a fren request then once accepted I can add u to the secret grp.

Back