(2016/05/24) █ CUTE stationery █ Figurines █ Stickers █ Drawstrings █ Files: UNIQUE goodies!

stationeryfanatic

Hi , my order.

Stickers at 30cents each. Ordering 20 pcs of these designs:

Cars x 2 PC
Frozen x 4 PC
Sofia x 5 PC
Peppa pig x 2pc
Minion x 5 PC
My little pony x 2 PC

Will I be able to rec them by next wed?
Forget to mention, by normal mail. Able to rec by next wed?
If not, where to self collect.
Hi dear, thanks for the message :) all the stickers in ur order share available. I can mail out as soon as tonight/tmr morning once order confirmed and paid, but I can't guarantee when normal mail will reach you especially it's xmas next week... For self collection, it's at Yishun and timing to be arranged. Hope it helps :)

mynwin

Hi dear, yes, the 1 pc cars and 1pc Ben10 are still available for now cos there's a mummy asking about Ben10 but have yet to confirm. Do let me know if you're confirmed. Thanks :)
Yes, confirmed. Need to order ready stock pvc folders too. What are available? Need them urgently. Will self-collect.

stationeryfanatic

Yes, confirmed. Need to order ready stock pvc folders too. What are available? Need them urgently. Will self-collect.
Hi dear sure, I'll reserve for you then :) for the files, designs available are Thomas, Mickey, Cars, Big hero in red and blue, Hello kitty (last 2pcs), frozen, Princess, Ben10, Spiderman. Sure, no prob to self collect. You can let me know when and what time in advance :)

stationeryfanatic

Hi,

Stationery set 6 + stickers - Frozen

Like to add the Colour pencil set.

Pls advise the charges via normal mail.

Thanks!
Hi dear, nice to see you again :) Sure, I suppose you mean 1 set of stationery set 6 + stickers - frozen + 1 colour pencil set in pink? It's available.

The total including normal mail is 2.10+1+0.90= $4 and you can transfer to post savings 049466129 and let me know your mailing add thereafter? Thanks!

mynwin

Hi dear sure, I'll reserve for you then :) for the files, designs available are Thomas, Mickey, Cars, Big hero in red and blue, Hello kitty (last 2pcs), frozen, Princess, Ben10, Spiderman. Sure, no prob to self collect. You can let me know when and what time in advance :)
Can reserve the 2 hello kitty ones for me 1st? Will confirm the rest with u tonite. Thanks. :)

Hi dear, nice to see you again :) Sure, I suppose you mean 1 set of stationery set 6 + stickers - frozen + 1 colour pencil set in pink? It's available.

The total including normal mail is 2.10+1+0.90= $4 and you can transfer to post savings 049466129 and let me know your mailing add thereafter? Thanks!
Noted, will make payment tomorrow.
For the Colour pencil set, can take another set?

mynwin

Hi dear sorry for the late reply... Sure sure, I just found another 2 more hello kitty so total have 4pcs. You want me to reserve all 4 for you?
Hi, my order for the zipped files is as follows:
- Hello Kitty x 4
- Frozen x 6
- Princess x 3
- Car x 4
- Ben 10 x 7

In addition to the Car & Ben 10 watch & wallet sets.

stationeryfanatic

Hi, my order for the zipped files is as follows:
- Hello Kitty x 4
- Frozen x 6
- Princess x 3
- Car x 4
- Ben 10 x 7

In addition to the Car & Ben 10 watch & wallet sets.
Hi dear, sure, all available :) the total is 24x1+2x4.50 = $33. You can let me know when and can do cod upon collection :)

pearl5

Hi

I would like to check if you have ready stock for:

Stationery set type 3

Stationery set with 2 pencils, 1 wallet, 1 eraser, 1 sharpener and 1 ruler - $1.50 each
Dimensions approximately 21cm by 15cm

Designs:
Cars x 10 pcs
Princess x 10 pcs
Frozen Pink x 10 pcs
Ben 10 x 10 pcs

Self collect at Yishun.

stationeryfanatic

Hi

I would like to check if you have ready stock for:

Stationery set type 3

Stationery set with 2 pencils, 1 wallet, 1 eraser, 1 sharpener and 1 ruler - $1.50 each
Dimensions approximately 21cm by 15cm

Designs:
Cars x 10 pcs
Princess x 10 pcs
Frozen Pink x 10 pcs
Ben 10 x 10 pcs

Self collect at Yishun.
Hi dear, yes I do have ready stocks :) however, for frozen I don't have enough pink at the moment, is it ok to take 10 blue if u prefer all to be the same colour? No problem to collect at Yishun, u can let me know in advance when and timing :)

evelyntan28

Hi,
I am interested in the following:
1) 13 drawstring bags (10 avengers and 3 frozen)
2) 13 stickers (2 frozen, 1 little pony and 10 spiderman)
3) 13 watch and wallet set (3 frozen - with elsa and anna and 10 spiderman)
Do you have any stock? When is the earliest collection date?
Thx!

stationeryfanatic

Hi,
I am interested in the following:
1) 13 drawstring bags (10 avengers and 3 frozen)
2) 13 stickers (2 frozen, 1 little pony and 10 spiderman)
3) 13 watch and wallet set (3 frozen - with elsa and anna and 10 spiderman)
Do you have any stock? When is the earliest collection date?
Thx!
Hi dear, thanks for the message :) I have ready stocks for the drawstring bags, stickers and 3 frozen watch & wallet sets from preorder extras, but need to preorder for the 10 spiderman ones. It will take around 10-14 days to reach me, not sure if in time for you?

stationeryfanatic

oh dear...I need it late next week...anyway you can get it earlier? Thx!
Hi dear, I'm checking with supplier now and update u soon.. But we can only choose character, design for e character is given randomly, is it ok for u? Cos noticed u mentioned Elsa and Anna design for frozen...

stationeryfanatic

Hi,
Can, as long as it's frozen and has 1 of them inside will do..thx!
Hi dear, thanks a lot :) I have placed a preorder with the supplier last night and he advised that package should reach me by next Wed/Thurs (will go by air freight). Hope it's still in time for you. The items can be collected as soon as the 10 spiderman watch and wallet sets reaches me :)

lunabride

Hi, may I know do u have any stationary bag set 10 for the following:

1. Ben 10 x 1
2. Frozen x 10
3. Spider-Man x 10

Thank you

evelyntan28

Hihi,
I am also interested in the lego. Can I get the following:
1) 13 sets (5 ironman, 5 captain America and 3 frozen).
Only need this in mid Jan, unlike the following items above.
Thx!

moey

Hi do you still have stocks for stationery set 10?

I like to order for 5 sets of Frozen, 4 sets of Hello Kitty and 9 sets of minions.

stationeryfanatic

Hi, may I know do u have any stationary bag set 10 for the following:

1. Ben 10 x 1
2. Frozen x 10
3. Spider-Man x 10

Thank you
Hi dear, so sorry I'm only left with the following as ready stocks. May I check with you if you need it urgently? My restock is estimated to arrive around 15 January. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience...

Frozen x4, Princess x5, Big Hero 6 x16, Ben 10 x2, Mickey x1, Hello Kitty Pink x5, Barbie x7

stationeryfanatic

Hi,
May I know the total cost? Can I collect in Yishun?
Thx!
Hihi,
I am also interested in the lego. Can I get the following:
1) 13 sets (5 ironman, 5 captain America and 3 frozen).
Only need this in mid Jan, unlike the following items above.
Thx!
Hi dear, yes u can self collect at yishun if u prefer and convenient for you.

The total is 13x1+13x0.3+13x4.50 = $75.40. Additional $26 for 13 sets of Lego styled figurines.

However, I can't promise 5 captain America and 5 ironman unless each of the 5pcs can be different designs of the respective characters. Hope it helps :)

stationeryfanatic

Hi do you still have stocks for stationery set 10?

I like to order for 5 sets of Frozen, 4 sets of Hello Kitty and 9 sets of minions.
Hi dear, so sorry I'm only left with the following as ready stocks. May I check with you if you need it urgently? My restock is estimated to arrive around 15 January. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience...

Frozen x4, Princess x5, Big Hero 6 x16, Ben 10 x2, Mickey x1, Hello Kitty Pink x5, Barbie x7

lunabride

Hi,
I will need it before 25 Jan. So I can wait for the stock to arrive. Can reserve? I will confirm with you again when school reopen on Monday. Definitely need.

cottoncandy

Hihi

would like to order the following from stationery set 10 :

Big Hero : 10
Princess : 5
Ben 10 : 2
Mickey : 1
Barbie : 3
Hello Kitty Pink : 2

and from stationery set 1
spiderman : 1

would need the stock to reach me by 8th Jan, would like to opt for registered post. kindly confirm the availability and i will do the transfer. thanks! :)

Last edited:

moey

Hi dear, so sorry I'm only left with the following as ready stocks. May I check with you if you need it urgently? My restock is estimated to arrive around 15 Jan

I will take ready stock then:

Frozen X 4
Hello Kitty Pink X 5
Big Hero x 8
Ben 10 x 2

Registered mail pls. Please let me know how much in total.