(2016/03/15) Ovulation Pregnancy strips, CLEARBLUE Digital and Monitor, FIRST RESPONSE Pregnancy

bbshop01

Hi caljas,

Do note that I am currently out of ready stock of ovulation strips and new stock is expected to reach me early next week.

You can go ahead to make payment and I will post the items out immediately once new stock arrives. Will also notify you to let you know when I have posted them out.

Your order for 1 Lucky $18 - SMH promo and 1 First Response Pregnancy is confirmed. Please transfer $29.00 to POSB Savings: 207-57998-0 and PM/email me your address.

If next working day delivery (+$2.60) is required, please make the additional payment required.

Many thanks

bbshop01

Hi qwmummy,

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Digital Ovulation. Items have already been posted out.

Many thanks for your order and BB dust to you!

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi enileda3,

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $25. I will email you again once new stock has arrived.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Alicia,

Payment and mailing address received for ovulation strips. I will email you again once new stock has arrived.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Joyce

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Fertility Monitor sticks and Clearblue Digital Ovulation. Monitor sticks have been posted out. I will email you again once new stock for Clearblue Digital Ovulation has arrived.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi S.Y,

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Fertility Monitor sticks. Items have already been arranged for courier delivery.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Yvonne,

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Digital Pregnancy. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Ovulation strip (20 mIU) and Pregnancy strip (10 mIU) - HIGHEST sensitivity available (not 25 mIU)

** READY STOCK, EXPIRY: SEPT/OCT 2015**

** FREE normal local postage included, NEXT DAY DELIVERY available at additional cost **

Please post your orders in the thread or quote "SMH" in your emails to enjoy the special promo. Many thanks. :)

Brand new from UK with CE and FDA mark

Highest sensitivity available:
Ovulation 20 mIU (99.5% accuracy) and Pregnancy 10 mIU (use up to 4 days before missed period)

Professional medical grade tests and used in UK NHS (National Health Service)

Wider Strips of 3.5 mm

$0.50 per strip
Min order of $10 for purchase of strips only (ie min order of 20 strips)

Last edited:

bbshop01

LUCKY STRIPS PACKAGES

** FREE normal local postage included, NEXT DAY DELIVERY available at additional cost **

Please post your orders in the thread or quote "SMH" in your emails to enjoy the special promo. Many thanks.

Lucky $18 - 30 Ovulation Strips and 5 Pregnancy Strips
NOW: $16

Lucky $25 - 40 Ovulation Strips and 10 Pregnancy Strips
NOW: $22

Lucky $50 - 80 Ovulation Strips and 20 Pregnancy Strips
NOW: $43

bbshop01

CLEARBLUE - READY STOCK

** FREE normal mail included or NEXT DAY DELIVERY available at additional cost **

CB advanced.jpg

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy 2 tests (TELLS NO. OF WEEKS PREGNANT), expiry 01/2016
RETAIL: $24.90 for 1 test

NOW: $25.90

Clearblue Digital Ovulation 10 tests (SMILEY FACE), expiry 05/2015
RETAIL: $71.50 for 7 tests
NOW: $50

Clearblue ADVANCED Digital Ovulation 10 tests (SMILEY FACE), expiry 12/2014
RETAIL: not available in SG
NOW: $58

Clearblue ADVANCED Digital Ovulation 20 tests (SMILEY FACE), expiry 12/2014
RETAIL: not available in SG
NOW: $88

Clearblue Fertility Monitor and 20 Monitor sticks - currently oos (refill Monitor sticks are still available, expiry 05/2015)

Clearblue packages available at
http://www.bbshop01.blogspot.sg/p/packages.html

Ala carte prices available for Clearblue Fertility Monitor refill sticks, Preseed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer.
http://bbshop01.blogspot.com/p/others.htm

bbshop01

FIRST RESPONSE Pregnancy 2 tests - SOLD OUT

** FREE normal mail included or NEXT DAY DELIVERY available at additional cost **

FIRST RESPONSE Early Result Pregnancy Test can now detect the pregnancy hormone, hCG, 6 days before your missed period.
With First to Detect Technology, only FIRST RESPONSE captures scant amounts of pregnancy hormones 6 days before your missed period, no other test can do that.

- Only test that tells you 6 days before your missed period

- Unsurpassed accuracy
- Easy to read results, two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant
- Results in 3 minutes

NOW: $18, expiry 06/2014

Last edited:

agar2

Ovulation strip (20 mIU) and Pregnancy strip (10 mIU) - HIGHEST sensitivity available (not 25 mIU)

** READY STOCK PREGNANCY STRIPS only, EXPIRY: SEPT 2015**

Please post your orders in the thread or quote "SMH" in your emails to enjoy the special promo. Many thanks. :)

Brand new from UK with CE and FDA mark

Highest sensitivity available:
Ovulation 20 mIU (99.5% accuracy) and Pregnancy 10 mIU (use up to 4 days before missed period)

Professional medical grade tests and used in UK NHS (National Health Service)

Wider Strips of 3.5 mm

$0.50 per strip
Min order of $10 for purchase of strips only (ie min order of 20 strips)
Dear bbshop,

I would like to order 40 strips of ovulation strips. could you let me know the price so that I could make payment to you before 8pm tonite and you could send out the strips tomorrow.

Thanks

Last edited:

bbshop01

Hi agar2,

As stated in the post, I only have ready stock of pregnancy strips. Currently sold out of all ovulation strips and waiting for new stock to arrive hopefully by Wed.

Please advise if you are ok to wait and you can make payment first and once new stock has arrived, I can post the items out immediately.

agar2

Hi agar2,

As stated in the post, I only have ready stock of pregnancy strips. Currently sold out of all ovulation strips and waiting for new stock to arrive hopefully by Wed.

Please advise if you are ok to wait and you can make payment first and once new stock has arrived, I can post the items out immediately.
oic, thought I can get it fast but its ok, I will wait.

So how much do I have to remit to you?

bbshop01

Hi agar2,

Your order for 40 ovulation strips is confirmed. Please transfer $20.00 to POSB Savings: 207-57998-0 and PM/email me your address.

If next working day delivery (+$2.60) is required, please make the additional payment required.

Many thanks

agar2

Hi agar2,

Your order for 40 ovulation strips is confirmed. Please transfer $20.00 to POSB Savings: 207-57998-0 and PM/email me your address.

Many thanks
Dear bb shop,

I have done the transfer as follows:-

To AccountPOSB eSavings Account
207-57998-0 bb shop
Transfer Currency and Amount S$20.00
Transaction Reference

I Will email my address to you.

Thanks

bbshop01

Hi agar2,

Many thanks for your repeat order. :)

Payment and mailing address received for ovulation strips. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi L.F,

Payment and mailing address received for ovulation and pregnancy strips. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Felicia,

Payment and mailing address received for ovulation and pregnancy strips. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi pooh,

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $18. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Esther,

Payment and mailing address received for ovulation strips. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi caljas,

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $18 and First Response Pregnancy. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

NEW STOCK HAS ARRIVED!!!

Ovulation and Pregnancy strips are back in ready stock.

All outstanding orders have been posted out today. Many thanks for your patience!

bbshop01

Hi Karen,

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Fertility Monitor sticks and First Response Pregnancy. Items have already been posted out for next day delivery tomorrow.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

SPECIAL CLEARANCE (below cost!) - SOLD OUT

FIRST RESPONSE PREGNANCY, (next working day delivery available at $2.60)

First_Response.gif

Only test that tells you 6 days before your missed period

- Unsurpassed accuracy
- Easy to read results, two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant
- Results in 3 minutes

**Baby dust to all!**

Last edited:

lovepooh

Hi

I would like to purchase 1 fertility monitor and 10 pregnancy strips

Can PM me price and details? For your ovulation strip which urine (morn or 2nd ) will be best for testing?

bbshop01

Hi rrmama,

Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation detects more fertile days than the Clearblue Digital Ovulation. The Advanced detects days of high and peak fertility days and high fertility days are days where you can also conceive. Clearblue Digital Ovulation only detect days of peak fertility.

bbshop01

Hi S.L,

Payment and mailing address received for 2 x Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation and ovulation strips. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Jaslyn,

Payment and mailing address received for 2 x Clearblue Fertility Monitor sticks. Items have already been posted out for next day delivery tomorrow.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi CY,

Payment and mailing address received for First Response Pregnancy. Items will be posted out tomorrow.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi rrmama,

Am afraid I don't offer self collect. All items are posted via Singpost.

Your order for 1 Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation 10 tests is confirmed. Please transfer $58.00 to POSB Savings: 207-57998-0 and PM/email me your address.

Many thanks

leenleen

Hi there,

Would like to make the following purchase:

Product: Clearblue Digital Pregnancy test with Conception Indicator (2 tests)
Qty: 01

Please advise total cost with mail.

Thank you!

bbshop01

Hi leenleen,

Your order for 1 Clearblue Digital Pregnancy 2 tests is confirmed. Please transfer $25.90 to POSB Savings:
207-57998-0 and PM/email me your address.

Many thanks

bbshop01

Hi candymom,

Yes price is still $22.

Your order for 1 Lucky $25 - SMH promo is confirmed. Please transfer $22.00 to POSB Savings:
207-57998-0 and PM/email me your address.

Many thanks

leenleen

Hi There,

I have made the transfer to your POSB account. The transaction reference is 12288249575 . Please advise if you have received it.

Thank you!

bbshop01

Hi leenleen,

Payment received for Clearblue Digital Pregnancy. Can you please email or PM your mailing address?

Items will be posted out tomorrow.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Joey,

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Digital Pregnancy and pregnancy strips. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Anna,

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $18. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Alynna,

Payment and mailing address received for First Response Pregnancy and ovulation and pregnancy strips. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif