(2016/03/15) Ovulation Pregnancy strips, CLEARBLUE Digital and Monitor, FIRST RESPONSE Pregnancy

bbshop01

Ovulation strip (20 mIU) and Pregnancy strip (10 mIU) - HIGHEST sensitivity available (not 25 mIU)

** READY STOCK, EXPIRY: SEPT 2015**

** FREE normal local postage included, NEXT DAY DELIVERY available at additional cost **

Please post your orders in the thread or quote "SMH" in your emails to enjoy the special promo. Many thanks. :)

Brand new from UK with CE and FDA mark

Highest sensitivity available:
Ovulation 20 mIU (99.5% accuracy) and Pregnancy 10 mIU (use up to 4 days before missed period)

Professional medical grade tests and used in UK NHS (National Health Service)

Wider Strips of 3.5 mm

$0.50 per strip
Min order of $10 for purchase of strips only (ie min order of 20 strips)

bbshop01

LUCKY STRIPS PACKAGES

** FREE normal local postage included, NEXT DAY DELIVERY available at additional cost **

Please post your orders in the thread or quote "SMH" in your emails to enjoy the special promo. Many thanks.

Lucky $18 - 30 Ovulation Strips and 5 Pregnancy Strips
NOW: $16

Lucky $25 - 40 Ovulation Strips and 10 Pregnancy Strips
NOW: $22

Lucky $50 - 80 Ovulation Strips and 20 Pregnancy Strips
NOW: $43

bbshop01

CLEARBLUE - READY STOCK

** FREE normal mail included or NEXT DAY DELIVERY available at additional cost **

CB advanced.jpg

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy 2 tests (TELLS NO. OF WEEKS PREGNANT), expiry 01/2016

RETAIL: $24.90 for 1 test

NOW: $25.90

Clearblue Digital Ovulation 10 tests (SMILEY FACE), expiry 05/2015
RETAIL: $71.50 for 7 tests
NOW: $50

Clearblue ADVANCED Digital Ovulation 10 tests (SMILEY FACE), expiry 12/2014
RETAIL: not available in SG
NOW: $58

Clearblue ADVANCED Digital Ovulation 20 tests (SMILEY FACE), expiry 12/2014
RETAIL: not available in SG
NOW: $88

Clearblue Fertility Monitor and 20 Monitor sticks - currently oos (refill Monitor sticks are still available, expiry 05/2015)

Clearblue packages available at
http://www.bbshop01.blogspot.sg/p/packages.html

Ala carte prices available for Clearblue Fertility Monitor refill sticks, Preseed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer.
http://bbshop01.blogspot.com/p/others.htm

bbshop01

FIRST RESPONSE Pregnancy 2 tests - READY STOCK

** FREE normal mail included or NEXT DAY DELIVERY available at additional cost **

FIRST RESPONSE Early Result Pregnancy Test can now detect the pregnancy hormone, hCG, 6 days before your missed period.

With First to Detect Technology, only FIRST RESPONSE captures scant amounts of pregnancy hormones 6 days before your missed period, no other test can do that.
- Only test that tells you 6 days before your missed period

- Unsurpassed accuracy
- Easy to read results, two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant
- Results in 3 minutes

NOW: $18, expiry 05/2014 (CLEARANCE BELOW COST: $12 + postage $1)

bbshop01

Hi

Mailing address received for Clearblue Digital Ovulation and Lucky $18. Will email you again once I have received your interbank transfer and to let you know when I have posted the items out.

Many thanks for your order and BB dust to you!

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

OVULATION AND PREGNANCY strips are selling fast. New stock is estimated to arrive end next week.

Do place your orders early to avoid items being OOS.

bbshop01

Hi Alicia,

Payment and mailing address received for ovulation strips. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi msbrown,

Many thanks for your repeat order. :)

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $18. Items have already been posted out for next day delivery tomorrow.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi xernieve,

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Fertility Monitor sticks. Items have already been posted out for next day delivery tomorrow.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi David,

Payment and mailing address received for ovulation strips. Items have already been posted out for next day delivery tomorrow.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Anna,

Payment and mailing address received for ovulation strips. Items have already been posted out for next day delivery tomorrow.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Judy,

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Fertility Monitor sticks. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi pooh232,

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $18. Items will be posted out on Mon (Sat is not a working day by Singpost).

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi quartzie,

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Digital Ovulation and Lucky $18. Items will be posted out on Mon for next day delivery on Tues (Sat is not a working day by Singpost).

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

STOCK UPDATE:

All OVULATION strips are currently reserved pending payment. New stock is estimated to arrive next week.

PREGNANCY strips are still available but selling fast.

bbshop01

SPECIAL CLEARANCE (below cost!):

FIRST RESPONSE PREGNANCY, $12 + postage $1 (next working day delivery available at $2.60)

First_Response.gif

Only test that tells you 6 days before your missed period

- Unsurpassed accuracy
- Easy to read results, two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant
- Results in 3 minutes

**Baby dust to all!**

bbshop01

Hi enileda3,

Yes the SMH promo is still available but I have currently run out of ready stock of ovulation strips. New stock is expected to arrive this week. Are you ok to wait?

bbshop01

Hi Jane,

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $18 and First Response Pregnancy. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Eve,

Payment and mailing address received for ovulation strips and First Response Pregnancy. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Lilian

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Fertility Monitor sticks. Items have already been posted out for next day delivery tomorrow.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi S.Q,

Payment and mailing address received for First Response Pregnancy. Items have already been posted out.

kao_babydust.gif

nglf12

Hi,

Do you still have stock for FIRST RESPONSE PREGNANCY, $12 + postage $1?

If yes, I will like to order one please. Thank you.

bbshop01

Hi enileda3,

Yes you can make payment first and I will post the items out immediately once new stock arrives. Will also notify you again to let you know when I have posted them out.

Your order for 1 Lucky $25 - SMH promo is confirmed. Please transfer $22.00 to POSB Savings: 207-57998-0 and PM/email me your address.

If next working day delivery (+$2.60) is required, please make the additional payment required.

Many thanks

Last edited:

bbshop01

Hi nglf12,

Yes I still have it available.

Your order for 1 First Response Pregnancy is confirmed. Please transfer $13.00 to POSB Savings: 207-57998-0 and PM/email me your address.

If next working day delivery (+$2.60) is required, please make the additional payment required.

Many thanks

nglf12

Hi,

Payment made. Will PM you my mailing address.

To AccountPOSB eSavings Account
207-57998-0 SMH-bbshop01
Transfer Currency and Amount S$13.00
Transaction Reference12216678199

bbshop01

Hi momo38,

I have currently run out of ready stock of ovulation strips. New stock is expected to arrive this week. Are you ok to wait?

bbshop01

Hi nglf12,

Payment and mailing address received for First Response Pregnancy. Items will be posted out tomorrow.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi momo38,

You can go ahead to make payment and I will post the items out immediately once new stock arrives. Will also notify you to let you know when I have posted them out.

Your order for 1 Lucky $25 - SMH promo is confirmed. Please transfer $22.00 to POSB Savings: 207-57998-0 and PM/email me your address.

Many thanks

bbshop01

Hi momo38,

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $25. I will email you again once new stock has arrived.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Eileen,

Payment and mailing address received for ovulation and pregnancy strips. I will email you again once new stock has arrived.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Karen,

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation 10 tests. Items will be posted out tomorrow for next day delivery on Fri.

kao_babydust.gif

Last edited:

bbshop01

Hi Jolyn,

Payment and mailing address received for First Response Pregnancy. Items will be posted out tomorrow for next day delivery on Fri.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Sarah,

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $18. I will email you again once new stock has arrived.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Alicia,

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $18. I will email you again once new stock has arrived.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi Y.F,

Payment and mailing address received for Clearblue Fertility Monitor sticks. Items will be posted out tomorrow.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi caljas,

Do note that I am currently out of ready stock of ovulation strips and new stock is expected to reach me early next week.

Please advise the amount of ovulation strips you require so that I can let you the amount to transfer.

Last edited:

meilan28

Hi,

Like to order 1 set of Lucky $18 via normal post.

Lucky $18 - 30 Ovulation Strips and 5 Pregnancy Strips
NOW: $16

Thanks.

bbshop01

Hi meilan28,

Do note that I am currently out of ready stock of ovulation strips and new stock is expected to reach me early next week.

You can go ahead to make payment and I will post the items out immediately once new stock arrives. Will also notify you to let you know when I have posted them out.

Your order for 1 Lucky $18 - SMH promo is confirmed. Please transfer $16.00 to POSB Savings: 207-57998-0 and PM/email me your address.

Many thanks

qwmummy

Hello. I would like to order ClearBlue Digital ovulation (smiley face) 10 tests at S$50.
Please confirm if I could go ahead to tt money tomorrow.
Thank you.
QWmummy

bbshop01

Hi qwmummy,

Your order for 1 Clearblue Digital Ovulation 10 tests is confirmed. Please transfer $50.00 to POSB Savings: 207-57998-0 and PM/email me your address.

Many thanks

bbshop01

Hi momo38,

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $25. I will email you again once new stock has arrived.

kao_babydust.gif

bbshop01

Hi tingie,

Payment and mailing address received for Lucky $28. I will email you again once new stock has arrived.

kao_babydust.gif