2016/02 Feb Babies

Hi mummies to be, I have reiterated many times in smh that the following must be done before I can add your name to our secret group :
1) kindly ensure that your privacy setting is set to everyone . If you have previously set it to friends or friends of friends. I am not able to locate your email address so please change it to everyone . You may change back to your preferred setting after I have added you successfully back to secret group. In addition, please ensure your "add friend " request is not masked.
2) kindly ensure that your email address is the same one maintained in Facebook. I have mummies who created another Facebook account just to be part of secret group. In view of security and privacy issues , we will not be adding these mummies to our secret group as we need to protect and safeguard the interest of our mummies to be. We definitely don't feel comfortable to be chatting to someone who doesn't put any face to the name .
3)when you request to join the secret group , kindly include your email address and your Facebook nick as this will allow the admin to add you to the secret group.
4)There has been an increase of requests from mummies whose edd is due in March . I understand that second time mummies will usually deliver earlier than the first one and thus we will will only approve requests coming from this group of mummies.
5)we REGRET to inform you that we are UNABLE to add you to our secret group If you DO NOT abide by our rules.

Email address :
Fb nick :
Security setting : set to public ?
Add to friend option: please ensure that it is unmasked
No of pregnancies :?

Please take note the admin are adding the names on voluntary basis so please ensure the above are done so that the whole process will be seamless.

A BIG thank you to our the Mummies to be who have done the above , we will be adding your names shortly and we look look forward to seeing you( more sharings , updates , gossips and etc )in our secret group

Last edited:

Hi leahlucas,

Kindly add me to the secret group.
Email Add: [email protected]
FB Nick: Tammy T.H.Chua
Security Setting: Public
No of pregnancies: 1st
I'm the First Time Mummy here....:)

Last edited:
Hello all ladies! I'm a first time mom to be and baby's edd is currently 8 feb 2016 :) Please add me to the fb group as well .

Email address : [email protected]
Fb nick : tan-Thiang Jie ting
Security setting : public
No of pregnancies : first

Thank you!

Pls

Pls refer to our rules before we can add u . Thanks

Much apologies as I typed the post in a hurry earlier hurhur..I've changed the settings already, hopefully it does not inconvenient you too much! Thanks for your help in adding:)

Email add: [email protected]
Settings: Changed to " everyone"
No. Of pregnancies: 3rd

Last edited:
Hi mummies to be, I have reiterated many times in smh that the following must be done before I can add your name to our secret group :
1) kindly ensure that your privacy setting is set to everyone . If you have previously set it to friends or friends of friends. I am not able to locate your email address so please change it to everyone . You may change back to your preferred setting after I have added you successfully back to secret group.
2) kindly ensure that your email address is the same one maintained in Facebook
3)when you request to join the secret group , kindly include your email address and your Facebook nick as this will allow the admin to add you to the secret group.
4)we regret to inform you that we are UNABLE to add you to our secret group If you do not abide to our rules

Please take note the admin are adding the names on voluntary basis so please ensure the above are done so that the whole process will be seamless.

A BIG thank you to our the Mummies to be who have done the above , we will be adding your names shortly and we look look forward to seeing you( more sharings , updates , gossips and etc )in our secret group

Hi, privacy setting was already for everyone to be able to look me up. It should have the same profile picture as here.

email address: [email protected]
nick: KarLa Arnoco

Will wait for the invite.
Thank you!

Attachments

• 1437015510246.jpg
    1437015510246.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 163
Hi hi, I have accepted the friend request but maybe you have missed me out for the secret group invite. Can you invite me again please? Many thanks!

Back