2016/02 Feb Babies

There is one popular gyne at tampines

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 136
leahLucas, thanks! Have added u as fren.

Greytatty, hope everything is fine for u. Must be really very xin ku

Now waiting for medication. On drip earlier on and under observation due to over dhydrated. After 2 packs of drip still dhydrated and doc let me choose to admit or go back continue medication. Hope everything will get better.

Really very xinku lor. Imagine i vomitted 20 over times within 6hrs.

Hi mummies I need your help to ensure the following are done before I can add your name to our secret group :
1) kindly ensure that your privacy setting is set to everyone . If you have previously set it to friends or friends of friends. I am not able to locate your email address so please change it to everyone . You may change back to your preferred setting after I have added you successfully back to secret group.
2) kindly ensure that your email address is the same one maintained in Facebook
3)As the requests increase , I may not respond promptly as before ( currently on hospitalisation leave ) therefore i might need 2 more volunteers to maintain the secret group.
4)when you request to join the secret group , kindly include your email address and your Facebook nick as this will allow the admin to locate you easily .
Thank you mummies . We will have lots to share in the next 8 months . I hope to put a face to the names of all the February mummies :)

Now waiting for medication. On drip earlier on and under observation due to over dhydrated. After 2 packs of drip still dhydrated and doc let me choose to admit or go back continue medication. Hope everything will get better.

Jiayou mummy .Drink isotonic drink it will help you. Meanwhile, try to rest as much as possible .

Take care ya. *hugz*.

Hi mummies I need your help to ensure the following are done before I can add your name to our secret group :
1) kindly ensure that your privacy setting is set to everyone . If you have previously set it to friends or friends of friends. I am not able to locate your email address so please change it to everyone . You may change back to your preferred setting after I have added you successfully back to secret group.
2) kindly ensure that your email address is the same one maintained in Facebook
3)As the requests increase , I may not respond promptly as before ( currently on hospitalisation leave ) therefore i might need 2 more volunteers to maintain the secret group.
4)when you request to join the secret group , kindly include your email address and your Facebook nick as this will allow the admin to locate you easily .
Thank you mummies . We will have lots to share in the next 8 months . I hope to put a face to the names of all the February mummies :)

hi Leahlucas,
The Privacy settings is it under category : who can look you up using email address provided? That we need to change to everyone? If yes, then i have changed mine.. tks.

Btw, my email is [email protected]. thanks.

Last edited:

Rest well Greytatty

Back