2016/02 Feb Babies

Hi mummies I have set up the closed group "February 2016 mummies" in fb. Pls do a search and add your names in . I will be changing the security to secret on fri. I can't seem to add the email address to the group . Some mummies may have a Unregistered email address with fb .

Hi mummies I have set up the closed group "February 2016 mummies" in fb. Pls do a search and add your names in . I will be changing the security to secret on fri. I can't seem to add the email address to the group . Some mummies may have a Unregistered email address with fb .

Thanks leahlucas

I can't find the group ler...

Should have

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 152
Wah mine both late babies.. All dont want to come out. #1 exactly 40weeks. # 2 induce coz too late.
I induce but still take 10 hours. And they said #2 should be faster.

I have already set it to secret group . Meanwhile mummies just have to add me as a friend in fb then I can add them to our group

Back