2016/02 Feb Babies

Is very common to have cramps as the fertilized egg implants on your thickened uterus so don't worry .. I keep having insomnia ( something which i really hate when I am pregnant )

Thanks leahlucas!!! The imsonia is killing me too... making me feel so tired during work...

hello ladies.. so fast to have this group started! missed my menses which is suppose to come on the 1st June. tested positive over the weekend. :)
this is my number 2 too.. see that a few other mummies as well ya..
cant remember which week should we go see a gynae... after week 7 when there's heartbeat to hear only?

Thanks greytatty !!!

Also on the other hand, is it normal for doctor not to see anything during V.u/s at 5 weeks? The gynae told me that it could be too early or I have miscarriage or I'm have ectopic pregnancy. I am having imsonia every night after hearing what She said. Currently still waiting to another scan appt with another hospital.

p.s Sorry this is my first time pregnant after trying for almost 6 mths that's why I'm paraniod.
yes Maddie.. its still too early. think after week 6-7 then u can hear heartbeat. dont worry too much.. have to have a happy and positive mind ya

I've booked my gynae for week 8. My 2nd baby. First one had csect so this one I wanna try vbac. So decided to change gynae and try Paul Tseng. Very famous. Hopefully all good. I will call my confinement lady after the gynae appt. Cross fingers.

Hi Maddy at 6/7 weeks the doc can see sac with the "yolk", and maybe hear heartbeat. Its more to make surw that the embryo has implanted at the right place not the fallopian tubes or something. Best time to see gyne is 8th week I think.

Hi Maddy at 6/7 weeks the doc can see sac with the "yolk", and maybe hear heartbeat. Its more to make surw that the embryo has implanted at the right place not the fallopian tubes or something. Best time to see gyne is 8th week I think.

Thanks li shan for your info :)

I guess this week I should be week 6. Already booked another scan with another gynae this thursday. Hope I can see something and ease my mind.

Oh queby, I yet to check the price. Since my edd is somewhere near cny, I am afraid it is gg to be very ex.

Anyone got gd gynae to recommend that delivers in Mount A? I prefer a private clinic in the East.

Anyone try parkway east?

Hi there,

I jux tested using clear blue pregnancy test kit yesterday.. Positive! :D

Expecting my second now! My 23 month old boy will have a sibling!! WoOoo

Am new to motherhood forum.

Cheers ;)

Malaysian confinement lady. It was referred by my close friend. No deposit required . My mil said it is cheap so better confirmed early . It will get more expensive as the date gets closer .Today I called her again and Wanna to check how to pass her the deposit . She laughed it off and said she remembers me and no deposit is required . Everything is based on trust .

Some confinement dishes she cooked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 421
Hi Ladies,
Nice to meet u all :).

I am still waitg for my gynae to call me back for an appt.. meanwhile, feeling crampy..

Newbbi... not yet.. actuali me and my man didn't expect I preg so fast.. all not prepared and we are staying in rented room at eastwood area

My EDD is 12th Feb. Gg for my first appt next sat.
Anyone start feeling nausea already?

I am still searching for CL. Thinking to go for agency more secure or freelance.

Hi greytatty

Congrats! My MS kick in when coming to 5 weeks.

Hi April,
My MS kick in week 4 even before I knew I was preg. On off vomiting and feeling nausea every morning

I have called Prem Agency to check the rates for CNY on CL and was quoted $3550 for 28days. Pretty ex huh.

My MIL got spine problems then mum 60 liao think she can't tk it to look after the bb at night.

I gt fren get mum to do confinement, in the end mum almost fainted after just 1 wk due to age and over exhausted. Last min cannot find nanny then bo bian she look after herself and bend too much till wound open lei. A bit scare so no choice just gt to pay lor.

Hi April,
My MS kick in week 4 even before I knew I was preg. On off vomiting and feeling nausea every morning

I have called Prem Agency to check the rates for CNY on CL and was quoted $3550 for 28days. Pretty ex huh.
Greytatty,

Wah... Your ms kick in so early?? I don't have much symptom till today. Today is week 5 2days.

Hi April,

CNY period CL rates is super ex...if u wan u can contact my ex cl before i asked her cny rate only 3100

Back