(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Hi oveydovey!
Cool.. We r the same timing!
I used to be with dr Loh from tmc but his clinic is always soooo crowded.
So I'm gonna try dr john yam from gleneagles for my #2.

I've heard of dr Paul tseng. Which hospital is he at?
Is this your #1, 2, 3 or ...?? :p

Irene, an fb group will be good. Tks for suggesting!
Was thinking perhaps doing it later will be better after we have a sizeable # of jun mummies?

Hi oveydovey!
Cool.. We r the same timing!
I used to be with dr Loh from tmc but his clinic is always soooo crowded.
So I'm gonna try dr john yam from gleneagles for my #2.

I've heard of dr Paul tseng. Which hospital is he at?
Is this your #1, 2, 3 or ...?? :p

Hi , this is my #2.

Dr Paul at TLC clinic @ TMC ... his waiting time is minimal as long as you dont miss your acheduled timing cause else u have to wait .. haa

Oveydovey, my #2 too!
How old is your #1?
My boy is a 2012 bb.
2+ yr old now. Super active. Good he's happy in cc now

Overdovey, have u been with Dr Paul tseng? It's my second pregnancy and was really unhappy with my first. Wanted ali naturale with no drugs ended up with induction , mechanically broken water bag and an emergency c sec. So this second time cannot afford to be wrong.

Hi I just bfp yesterday. From an ivf cycle.
I had miscarriage in May this year so very paranoid abt this pregnancy... It's #1 still no kids yet...
Really hope it can make it this time...

Hi irene is it ok i prefer to be added to the group after pass first trimester? Am just too paranoid.. But appreciate ur good will :)

Hi mummies, I just tested positive too. Edd 1 June 2015. Wanted to check with u all... any good and not too ex gynae out there?

Yayyyy congrats to all mummies!!! June's gonna be hot for confinement :p:D
Hi enk, most of my friends either go TMC or Mount A. This is my #2 pregnancy... Continuing with WK Tan @ TMC. For my first baby girl she was spot on for EDD!!! I still rem at 12am of 19.04.13, my contraction started and WK Tan is very calm and encouraging during the delivery process... Very thankful really

Hi most of u seem to be second time mummies or more.

Would like your opinion on gynae. There is one very near my house and I saw online his review v gd. Only thing, he operates together in the same premises with a regular clinic. I am not too comfortable with being next to sick ppl while pregnant! Do u think shd go with him or find another gynae? Thanks!

Hi estellyn, hi_mei, enk and may, welcome and congrats!
Been away a couple of days from forum and so many new mtbs already :)

Irene, your mil is power! Gd she is helping u. My fren has 4kids too. Was v tough initially cos the 3rd, 4th were twins but she says it is very fun when they r 3 yrs n abv

Hi mei, sorry to hear Abt your earlier m/c. I rem seeing yr nick in the ivf thread cos I had a m/c from my frozen cycle in feb so am hoping all goes well this round. Let's jiayou tog with the other mtbs here! Re your qn on the gynae near yr home, dilemma indeed. Not sure how I'll decide if I'm you cos the gynaes I saw r standalone clinics just for preggies

Estellyn, u hv dragon gal! I find them super cute at this age. Fun to interact with them. Told my boy mummy can carry him ytd n he actually said the word lazy twice! Wasn't quite expecting that lol!

Enk, which area are u staying or working? Best if can find gynaes near our homes.

May, yr gynae sounds good. Where's her clinic?

Hi all, just joined as a member today, seeing so many experienced mums here, thought it would be good to learn a little from everyone!

Tested positively Thursday and just confirmed at poly clinic yesterday. This is my first pregnancy.

My mum didn't take it we'll though (I'm 23 btw, not sure if that's considered young) and she's not talking to me since I told her, and it makes me miserable and sleepless. Hubby and I have already ROM in 2012, waiting for house but haven't done customary.

Any other young mummies here who can share their experience on breaking the news to their parents? My mum ignoring me is making me completely miserable, hahaha.

Hi all, just joined as a member today, seeing so many experienced mums here, thought it would be good to learn a little from everyone!

Tested positively Thursday and just confirmed at poly clinic yesterday. This is my first pregnancy.

My mum didn't take it we'll though (I'm 23 btw, not sure if that's considered young) and she's not talking to me since I told her, and it makes me miserable and sleepless. Hubby and I have already ROM in 2012, waiting for house but haven't done customary.

Any other young mummies here who can share their experience on breaking the news to their parents? My mum ignoring me is making me completely miserable, hahaha.
Congrats babe!
Mb ur mom needs time to process the information... Perhaps to her u are still her baby daughter. I am sure as the pregnancy progresses she will warm up :)

Hi all, also tested positive some time back...hi mei n pumpkin pie! I rem u girls :) hi mei i understd how u feel...i had a m/c in March...feeling super paranoid too...my no. 1 too... Very worried...

Congrats babe!
Mb ur mom needs time to process the information... Perhaps to her u are still her baby daughter. I am sure as the pregnancy progresses she will warm up :)

Thanks babe, hope so too :) Lucky hus' parents are very supportive so feeling much better now!

Hi bliswifu!! I rem u too! Very happy to see u here and a very hearty congrats to u.
Understand the paranoid feeling n I'm still checking my panties occasionally to see if there's spotting.
I'm also keeping this pregnancy quiet till 1st Tri is over. Haven't even called to check if confinement lady is avail.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope all goes smoothly for all of us this round :)

Hellooo pumpkin pie, hi mei, bliswifu & cjh :)))

@pumpkin_pie , my gynae is at TMC (level 1) - WK Tan
@hi_mei @bliswifu i'm avoiding tea as well as caffeine as much as i can because for my #1, gynae's advice was to only drink 1 cup max a day (I love bubble tea btw so it's a huge sacrifice hehe)
@C_jh12 helloooo young mummy!!! congrats!!!! it's such a blessing! you can connect with your baby next time since the age gap is close hehahehah. I had my #1 when i was 26 (2 years ago) so very inexperienced... even went jogging when i was 5 months +++, when my mums found out they were sooo worried. so i told them look at those angmoh ladies on tv they also jog when they were pregnant hahahah

Hellooo pumpkin pie, hi mei, bliswifu & cjh :)))

@pumpkin_pie , my gynae is at TMC (level 1) - WK Tan
@hi_mei @bliswifu i'm avoiding tea as well as caffeine as much as i can because for my #1, gynae's advice was to only drink 1 cup max a day (I love bubble tea btw so it's a huge sacrifice hehe)
@C_jh12 helloooo young mummy!!! congrats!!!! it's such a blessing! you can connect with your baby next time since the age gap is close hehahehah. I had my #1 when i was 26 (2 years ago) so very inexperienced... even went jogging when i was 5 months +++, when my mums found out they were sooo worried. so i told them look at those angmoh ladies on tv they also jog when they were pregnant hahahah

Thanks sweets! Congrats on your second too! :) 26 is also quite young, haha! I have 2 more 10km runs, one in November and one in December which I will complete and then I'll have to stop running alr ): I'm still gonna continue some light training though, thinking of all the weight I'll have to lose later is horrifying! Haha!

Hi all, also tested positive some time back...hi mei n pumpkin pie! I rem u girls :) hi mei i understd how u feel...i had a m/c in March...feeling super paranoid too...my no. 1 too... Very worried...
Congrats!! V happy for u! We all jiayou together k. Ya I totally understand. Trying to think more positive and have faith in bb... ;) How are u feeling now?

Ya this time hubby and I totally secret liao. I am not even intending to tell parents or in laws until first tri over.

Wah u ladies are so active still running! I used to gym at least once a wk but now I don't dare to run! But itchy lei. Feel v sluggish and unhealthy without exercise.

Hi C_jh, congrats and welcome!
Agree with hi_mei, yr mum probably wasn't expecting this and will warm up later.
Glad that yr in-laws are supportive.
Good to hv kids early. My frens who hv kids late always say they will be in their 50s/60s when kids finish Sch unlike frens who hv kids early.

Good morning ladies! @hi_mei n @pumpkin_pie ,congrats too :) so happy to see u all here!
@C_jh12 dont worry so much! Mother being mother will still have a soft spot for u n baby de! Hee....n yes so good to b a young mother! So u shd enjoy it ! @mayoresskong i love bubble tea too! Haha but have been refraining myself from drinking it before conceiving n after ...cuz i have cold womb :( btw i m also thinking of seeing dr wk tan! Or dr Douglas ong! Hehe...@pumpkin_pie haha the opposite for me...first time, i didnt dare to tell people ...but after m/c liao, this round i told my family members n in laws too but not on Facebook or declare for sure heehee....i also havent call the confinement lady though...when shd we call for one?
When are u ladies going for the first scan?

Hi @bliswifu and @pumpkin_pie, thanks for the reassurance, am really glad I joined and can get advice from so many awesome ladies here! :) My mum is still very traditional so I think perhaps she finds that we are still too young and haven't go though customary. Hope she accepts it soon and will update all of you here!

@hi_mei i used to gym every day! But now feel more tired cos every night can't sleep and every morning somehow auto wake up quite early, haha. I signed up for the runs before I found out, so just gonna finish the last 2 for the year! Have to be more careful though and remind myself it's alright if my timing drops since I don't dare to push myself too hard too!

Back