(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

Hi,I am currently week 21.My second child.Whats the FB group thing about?
If I can join,my email is [email protected]
Thanks .

hi, the fb group is a support group for mommies to be due in November. of coz u can join. email invitation from facebook has been sent to you, please check your mail box/junk mail box and confirm. thank you. :)

Hi Mummies,

I would like to join the FB Group, pls add me! I am 25 weeks, EDD is first week of Nov.
Email: [email protected]

Thanks,
SL

Hi all, I'm a 1st time mum, edd 27 Nov.

Pls add me in the fb group, thanks!
Email is [email protected]

Dear Magc,
Could I check if you've had time to send the invite to [email protected]? I went through my inbox and junk mail folders, but couldn't find the invite. Thanks again, and sorry for the trouble!

Hi Mummies,

I would like to join the FB group.
Please add me, My email [email protected]
My 2nd, EDD 30 Nov.

Thanks!
DH

Hi! Can someone add me to the Facebook group as well? My EDD is 18 nov. Many thanks :)
my email add is: [email protected]

hi, email invitation has been sent to you, please check your mailbox / junk mail box and confirm. thank you.

hi all long time no update found out we could be having a girl. :D I'm into my 24 weeks now. more than halfway. getting excited busy thinking of girls names. hows every1? any1 got a big bump yet?!

Halo everyone! i am currently expecting my 2nd and is at 22 weeks. My edd is 28Nov 2015. Pls add me to the fb group as well! Thanks

Hello everyone

It's my first post here... Having some concern as I recently encounter some belly button pain. Not sure if it's normal or baby pressing on it? Can anyone advice?

Back