(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

or u can buy the gold kili lemon & ginger sachets drink. put with hot water. I add one teaspoon of honey to make it sweet. It helps with nausea too.

hie all! i've been rather quiet but have been following this thread... my EDD is 11 Sept for now, so i'm at my 13th week now.

Went for my oscar last Mon! Saw baby's head, hands, legs, tummy. sooooo exciting! =)))

Still puking on the average of once per day.. sometimes more sometimes none. looking forward to my MS-free 2nd trimester!

Hie all fellow mummies! Take care n rest well!

Hi Mummies, I am only at my 12th week but I always have backache/ shoulder ache. I used to go for massage on a monthly basis and did not go for it ever since preggie. I checked out that pre-natal massage usually is from 20 weeks onwards. My gynae has also advised that it is ok to go massage but avoid the ankle area. Still... I am just a little worried about the usual massage. Need some advices from all of you....

Hi mummies, I am experiencing constipation and apparently, stool was too hard and think it started bleeding. Is this a cause for worry? What did u all do if it happens to U before.

Thank you mummies for all the anti-constipation tips. I have honey ginger to help with the nausea but didn't know it can help with constipation too. I'm gonna try tmr!

hie all! i've been rather quiet but have been following this thread... my EDD is 11 Sept for now, so i'm at my 13th week now.

Went for my oscar last Mon! Saw baby's head, hands, legs, tummy. sooooo exciting! =)))

Still puking on the average of once per day.. sometimes more sometimes none. looking forward to my MS-free 2nd trimester!

Hie all fellow mummies! Take care n rest well!

Hello mummy stickytape!
I'm also week 13 and went for OSCAR last Monday. Exactly same MS symptoms as you. Only diff is my edd is 15/9.

Thank you mummies for all the anti-constipation tips. I have honey ginger to help with the nausea but didn't know it can help with constipation too. I'm gonna try tmr!

Hello mummy stickytape!
I'm also week 13 and went for OSCAR last Monday. Exactly same MS symptoms as you. Only diff is my edd is 15/9.

Will you be able to get Ur OSCAR results on the same day? I am going this Friday, very anxious...

Will you be able to get Ur OSCAR results on the same day? I am going this Friday, very anxious...

The sonographer will be able to give you a heads up during the scan already. Clinic called me 2 days later to tell me I'm low risk. Will only rec full report during ur next gynae visit I guess.

Don't worry too much ya...

Hi everyone! my EDD is 14 Sep, I've done and received the results of my OSCAR test, and I have to say I have a very active baby who kept moving around, kicking, sitting and even jumped once during my OSCAR ultrasound scan, doc tried to shake me again and again just to get the baby to lay down, but my baby wasn't very cooperative that day. The test was finally able to complete after 3 tries, LOL!

I'm now 13 weeks and I have to say I am feeling so much better since this week, I don't feel nauseous anymore and I am able to eat a wide variety of food now (before that I had a really tough time with food, and I've lost 3-4kgs just during my first 4 weeks of pregnancy, and since then I not only wasn't able to gain any weight, I've actually lost more weight). I feel much more energetic and just feel "me" again!! So hang on there! the suffering is going to be over soon!!!

Please add me to the fb group as well: https://www.facebook.com/xulian23

The sonographer will be able to give you a heads up during the scan already. Clinic called me 2 days later to tell me I'm low risk. Will only rec full report during ur next gynae visit I guess.

Don't worry too much ya...

Thank u so much 5potato! Will pray and talk to baby for good results haha

Hi Mummies!!

Newbie at this forum... happy to read some of your progresses and experiences.

Im 13 weeks this week, first time mummy, and my gynae is Dr Arthur Tseng over at Gleneagles. I find he is a very good gynae.

Im a bit lost on alot of things, such as finding a confinement nanny (contemplating if i really need one, being a Malay), which Hosp to deliver in, if there are any packages out there that cover the monthly pre-natal checkups as currently right now we are paying for every visit. Wondering where i might be able to find cheaper maternity clothes cuz i just spent a heartaching sum on 4 pairs of work maternity pants. My EDD is prolly ard 14-18 Sept.

Wondering if you ladies have tips to share, and perhaps contacts of confinement nannies as well so that I can start to survey the prices and all.

Also, did you ladies go through the Hosp Tours to see the rooms? Any good Hosp to recommend? Currently i am swaying between Mount E novena and Thomson.

Thanks Ladies, looking forward to hearing from you :)

btw, does anyone of u have eczema and dry itch skin problem?
I am already having dry and itchy skin before expecting.. but now, it turn worse than before and i have to spam Physiogel twice every day despite drinking lots of fluid.. nowadays the eczema all flare up on different spots of my body, so I tried coconut oil on the itchy eczema spots. it does help alittle, but it's still flaring up.
do you have any remedy or lotions to recommend?

Hi Peacejr, i have eczema as well, even before getting preggy. So far its still under control now and has not flared up. What i do is rotate between Physiogel and cetaphil, i do not use any other soap as im afraid it will spark anything. For my hair, i usually use baby shampoo as it is gentle on our hands. Occasionally (like twice a week) i'll use the scented shampoos just to pamper myself, but even then, i will shampoo my hair first before soaping my body.

Working in office with aircon, i keep a tube of the lotions in my bag to apply during office hours. Aircon dries up our skin, and then our skin will tend to crack if not moisturized, that is what usually sparks the itchiness and the delay in healing. The spread of the rashes on your body might be due to hormones, so you might want to check with your gynae if there is any pregnancy-safe pills he can prescribe you that will stop the itchiness.

I also keep away from any fried foods, esp chicken skin, seafood (except steamed fish) and anything else that might be heaty to the body. I have also added a whole lot of fruits n veggies to my diet, as well as fruit juices (without ice).

I hope this helps you.

Ya i saw him before last time. He's quite nice. But waiting time can be long coz alot of people go to him.
Hello Damahome, how are you been doing so far? Btw, wonder have you seen dr Benjamin yet? Can i confirm does he deliver at Mt A and does he has gynae package? start from which pregnancy week?
Thanks.

Ya i saw him before last time. He's quite nice. But waiting time can be long coz alot of people go to him.
Hi gal, i just called Dr Benjamin, he told me that he can deliver at Mt A but will be additional surcharge of $100-200. And his delivery charge for normal delivery is ard $1.5k and above.
For gynae package is ard $800 , starting wk 12.
Is this the same as what you understood?
Have u decided to see him already? and where are you going to delivery?

My EDD is close as yours..mind is 9 Sept. Hope by that time he is around man...

Hi Mummies!!

Newbie at this forum... happy to read some of your progresses and experiences.

Im 13 weeks this week, first time mummy, and my gynae is Dr Arthur Tseng over at Gleneagles. I find he is a very good gynae.

Im a bit lost on alot of things, such as finding a confinement nanny (contemplating if i really need one, being a Malay), which Hosp to deliver in, if there are any packages out there that cover the monthly pre-natal checkups as currently right now we are paying for every visit. Wondering where i might be able to find cheaper maternity clothes cuz i just spent a heartaching sum on 4 pairs of work maternity pants. My EDD is prolly ard 14-18 Sept.

Wondering if you ladies have tips to share, and perhaps contacts of confinement nannies as well so that I can start to survey the prices and all.

Also, did you ladies go through the Hosp Tours to see the rooms? Any good Hosp to recommend? Currently i am swaying between Mount E novena and Thomson.

Thanks Ladies, looking forward to hearing from you :)

Most gynaes only have packages from 20weeks onwards which will cover your consultation costs so when you go see them you usually only pay for the meds. Cheaper maternity clothes u can buy from asos.com. You can also book yourself on hospital tour, they will bring you around and show you the delivery suites and the types of rooms they have, so you can survey and see if you like the staff/place/rooms/etc. But most important of all you will need to check with your gynae if he/she delivers outside of Gleneagles, because like my gynae he only delivers in the hospital he works in, so i had no choice at all.

Any one know the estimated bill size of Dr Benjamin Tham for normal delivery at Mt A? Anyone experienced it with him before? Can share? thanks.

hi MTB congrats to us all...
my EDD is Sep 9th. Anyone is delivering in Raffles with Dr Karolyn Goh? My previous dr recommended her since she doesn't do delivery anymore. Anyone had experience with Raffles before? I think the delivery package price is similar to Mount E and Gleneagles?

can you add me on Facebook: [email protected]

Hi Sep mummies,
Any of you engaged a confinment nanny? I'm considering for a confinement nanny .. Need to know the rates n charges n their responsibilities. As I dont have any extra room, I can only find a day care nanny.. Anyone know the charges diff n any good recomnrndations..?? my EDD is 4th Sep... Thanks..
smile.png

Hi Mummies,

I am a new member in Sept 2015 page. Though it's my second pregnancy, I still feel like a newbie:D
I'm in my 13th week and EDD - Mid Sept.
Had my oscar done on last sat and unfortunately came back with bad results. Did a Panorama test yesterday and waiting for results.

Hi Mummies,

I am a new member in Sept 2015 page. Though it's my second pregnancy, I still feel like a newbie:D
I'm in my 13th week and EDD - Mid Sept.
Had my oscar done on last sat and unfortunately came back with bad results. Did a Panorama test yesterday and waiting for results.

Same as U EDD mis sept and going for oscar tomorrow, been feeling really anxious and jittery about the Screening...hope U get good results from the panorama test!

Hi all Mommies-to-be,

This is my 2nd pregnancy and i am 11weeks plus now, edd 25 Sep :)
My gynae is Chris Chong at Gleneagles.

FB Admin, please kindly add me in the group. Here is my email add:
[email protected]

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Same as U EDD mis sept and going for oscar tomorrow, been feeling really anxious and jittery about the Screening...hope U get good results from the panorama test!

Best of luck for your Oscar tomorrow, believe it will be fine. :)
Thank you! My panorama test result will only be available in 2-3weeks time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

FB Admin, please kindly add me in the group. Here is my email add:
[email protected]

Me!! This week is a bad week for me. And so I am trying to load on the fruits and yogurt but stool still quite hard ):

I tried to drink yakult, eat kiwi and drink alot of water... Finally able to visit the loo this morning... I intend to introduce chia seeds to my diet which i heard from my colleague it helps alot in her bowel movement... :)

Anyone ever vomit yellow fluid in morning?i did and i suspect its 胃酸.bit worrying...:(
It is normal when you have nothing to throw out. I experienced that before. As long as you don't vomit one whole day without or consuming little food. You will be hydrated and have to go for dripping.

It is normal when you have nothing to throw out. I experienced that before. As long as you don't vomit one whole day without or consuming little food. You will be hydrated and have to go for dripping.
Its a relieve to hear that thanks:)

Yup vomiting gastric acid is normal. I have acid reflux thus I think the condition made me worse. I had blood streaks too... It was that bad.
But no choice... Only time can heal

Anyone ever vomit yellow fluid in morning?i did and i suspect its 胃酸.bit worrying...:(

I also vomit a lot of yellow bile... They say your stomach is empty so vomit yellow liquid... Maybe can eat a little cracker once you wake up. Pats pats. Yipe morning sickness/ vomit is not fun at all >,<

Yup vomiting gastric acid is normal. I have acid reflux thus I think the condition made me worse. I had blood streaks too... It was that bad.
But no choice... Only time can heal
O dear urs seem worse than us...did you ask to doctor y got blood streaks?
Mine normally happens in morning when i brush my teeth..:(

Back