(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

I'm currently using Clarins tonic body treatment oil only. I got friends who told me that i shld use it tgt with the stretch mark cream. Just wonder, is it realli a need to use it together with the stretch mark cream?

I do!! After first u/s, doc said my womb is sitting back on my lower spne which wld cause lower backaches.

I do get tt alot at sleep or after waking up frm slp.

Ya it just happened to me at wk 11+, struggled to find a position that can make me sleep better whole of last night. Got to check with my gynae when I see him in a weeks time.

Serious?? She haven't tell me that. Oh dear, my EDD is 6 sept. Will I face the same fate too? *stress...
Yeah my EDD is 9sept i went to see her last fri at mt A clinic...:( i hope not because "that incidence" so she find excuse to reject me.
If so hmmm...som ethical issue with her...cos she kept saying oo dear is it ok patients seeing other doctors what we want is to know baby n mummy r healthy only.she even hold my hand and gave me blessing b4 i left.
According to her she is flying to london at end of aug for conference and she just signed up the contract.
When is your next visit let me knw if u also same case ok?
Ya i m stuck now gal...:(
Says if she tells u the same which gynae u will b going for?i m really stuck now:(
Good luck gal.dont stress first.

u can try do hk ho!! very good at mt A
Yeah i actually visited his clinic right after esther that day. Wow the Q is really long and nurse told me that they wont see patient for 1st time during weekend.
And yes he is very ex!
So i m still considering..and his package starts only wk 20.that concerns me.
I would like to sign up package as quickly possible (doesnt matter pay before the commerce date,as would like to claim from hubby company b4 cut off date)
Really headache now..while i had make up my mind with dr esther ..she rejected me:(

Anyone heard abt dr Loke kah leong? Any feedbacks pls?thanks.

I just went for my first appointment with my gynae this morning but the doctor said he can't see anything.. not even the sage ...
my first day of my last period was 22nd jan 15.. so by right I should be 5th week now.. doctor did do a blood test for me.. need to go back again on Friday to see the result.. I am so disappointed now.. anyone can advise me?

Yeah my EDD is 9sept i went to see her last fri at mt A clinic...:( i hope not because "that incidence" so she find excuse to reject me.
If so hmmm...som ethical issue with her...cos she kept saying oo dear is it ok patients seeing other doctors what we want is to know baby n mummy r healthy only.she even hold my hand and gave me blessing b4 i left.
According to her she is flying to london at end of aug for conference and she just signed up the contract.
When is your next visit let me knw if u also same case ok?
Ya i m stuck now gal...:(
Says if she tells u the same which gynae u will b going for?i m really stuck now:(
Good luck gal.dont stress first.
End Aug!!!! OMG!!!! I'm seeing her this wed. Will check with her.

I just went for my first appointment with my gynae this morning but the doctor said he can't see anything.. not even the sage ...
my first day of my last period was 22nd jan 15.. so by right I should be 5th week now.. doctor did do a blood test for me.. need to go back again on Friday to see the result.. I am so disappointed now.. anyone can advise me?

Wait for the blood test result it should tell u if u are preg or not. Dnt wry abt it. The GP i went cld get result the nxt following day. Maybe you can jus give them a call

Yeah i actually visited his clinic right after esther that day. Wow the Q is really long and nurse told me that they wont see patient for 1st time during weekend.
And yes he is very ex!
So i m still considering..and his package starts only wk 20.that concerns me.
I would like to sign up package as quickly possible (doesnt matter pay before the commerce date,as would like to claim from hubby company b4 cut off date)
Really headache now..while i had make up my mind with dr esther ..she rejected me:(

Anyone heard abt dr Loke kah leong? Any feedbacks pls?thanks.

Hey RnRnr, i've been doing my twice a month check up for my first trimester with Dr Loke Kah Leong. As compared to the fees with some other gynaes, he is relatively cheap. However, his clinic is pretty packed and seems quite popular. I heard he deliver either at Parkway or Thomson. Its my first child, so i'm not sure how is he at doing delivery and all. :)

Same here at 11 weeks. Sometimes I wish I have more MS symptoms because when U don't, U don't feel good nor feel preggers. It's damn complicated... Haha will anyhow imagine things...

Jiayou and hang in there!

Hi All,

Im new here. Currently at 10 weeks. I am currently facing morning sickness at any time of the day. but my appetite is really very good. Will be going for my 2nd check up in 2 days time to confirm on my EDD. :):):)

At this point, I am still amazed at how my body's changing. "Wow... just WoW!!"

Hi All,

Im new here. Currently at 10 weeks. I am currently facing morning sickness at any time of the day. but my appetite is really very good. Will be going for my 2nd check up in 2 days time to confirm on my EDD. :):):)

At this point, I am still amazed at how my body's changing. "Wow... just WoW!!"

Congrats! :) how many weeks along are you now! It always feels good visiting gynae so we can have a glimpse at what the little one is doing inside us haha

End Aug!!!! OMG!!!! I'm seeing her this wed. Will check with her.
Dont stress up 1st gal.who knws she only find "excuse" to turn me away?;p
If she does not tell u she is away pls let me knw so tht next pregnancy i will not consider her too ;'(
Overall she sounded quite caring.so find it bit pity tht i cant see her.

Hey RnRnr, i've been doing my twice a month check up for my first trimester with Dr Loke Kah Leong. As compared to the fees with some other gynaes, he is relatively cheap. However, his clinic is pretty packed and seems quite popular. I heard he deliver either at Parkway or Thomson. Its my first child, so i'm not sure how is he at doing delivery and all. :)
Hello i knw abt dr loke from my colleague.she has a friend whose 4of the kids were delivered by him:)
Just tht i still not sure and cant make up my mind yet.
Anyway good luck to u ya.dont worry:)

O ya gal so how u find dr loke so far?is he a very passionate n patient person?
Does he has gynae package?start from whch wk?
Are u going to sign package with him?

I am going for my OSCAR Scan on 26 Mar. My gynae charged 1.3k for Harmony. Since I am a high risk pregnancy due to age, gynae wanted me to at least did one of the test. For my two kids, I only do normal detailed scan and blood test.

Hope everyone is getting better now. For those taking Obimin please check if there is Folic acid as part of the compound. If yes, no need to take extra folic acid. Taking too much Folic acid may not be good to baby.

Hi Mummies,

I'm 12 weeks and edd 11sep. Going for OSCAR this Saturday!
Feeling nervous about this test.

Morning sickness was terrible for me too since week 4. Roller coaster body temperatures, either constant munching or no appetite at all. Everyday seems to be different. Having small bites help me tide over the nauseous feeling. Holding the bump and having small chats with the baby to see if I can feel the response (am i the only one doing this small chat?)

This week I start to feel pinching on my right abdomen, I read online and ppl shared that it's just uterus expanding and growing.

First trimester is ending, let's hang in there. :)

btw, does anyone of u have eczema and dry itch skin problem?
I am already having dry and itchy skin before expecting.. but now, it turn worse than before and i have to spam Physiogel twice every day despite drinking lots of fluid.. nowadays the eczema all flare up on different spots of my body, so I tried coconut oil on the itchy eczema spots. it does help alittle, but it's still flaring up.
do you have any remedy or lotions to recommend?

Hi Mummies,

I'm 12 weeks and edd 11sep. Going for OSCAR this Saturday!
Feeling nervous about this test.

Morning sickness was terrible for me too since week 4. Roller coaster body temperatures, either constant munching or no appetite at all. Everyday seems to be different. Having small bites help me tide over the nauseous feeling. Holding the bump and having small chats with the baby to see if I can feel the response (am i the only one doing this small chat?)

This week I start to feel pinching on my right abdomen, I read online and ppl shared that it's just uterus expanding and growing.

First trimester is ending, let's hang in there. :)

I am also going for OSCAR next week, a little worried but what will come will come. Let's just go with an open heart and have faith in our little one. Update after Ur test again, all the best :)

Hi all,

I am new here first time mother. Currently at 11 week ms gone since week 9 but having bad cough since then. Yesterday even had high fever, going Oscar test next week. Feeling worried that my bad cough and all the medicine I having will affect the baby hopefully everything is ok .

Btw, my gynae is Dr Fong Chuan Wei, the same one for my #1. A very old but experienced doc at Gleneagles.. anyone else seeing him too?

btw, does anyone of u have eczema and dry itch skin problem?
I am already having dry and itchy skin before expecting.. but now, it turn worse than before and i have to spam Physiogel twice every day despite drinking lots of fluid.. nowadays the eczema all flare up on different spots of my body, so I tried coconut oil on the itchy eczema spots. it does help alittle, but it's still flaring up.
do you have any remedy or lotions to recommend?
I am also experiencing bad rashes all over my tummy area. Asked gynae n he said for now only Johnson n johnson baby oil n nothing else. Tried, no use at all. Went to TCM, Dr said pregnancy too early stage so no med n herb n i hv to endure. But he did mentioned that my liver n blood r "heaty" so less meat, less fried, less oily stuff etc... Googled a bit on what's that "heaty" mean n fr the info I found, I assumed that body r acidic n more toxic plus with the hormonal changes, rashes come out. So I am now taking lemon essential oils, reduce my intake of oily n fried stuff, increase my water intake n apply lavender essential oils with jojoba oil n alternate with lavender essential oil n physiogel lotion a few times a day. Change my body wash to physiogel. Rashes did reduced quite a bit. You may like to try?

Dont stress up 1st gal.who knws she only find "excuse" to turn me away?;p
If she does not tell u she is away pls let me knw so tht next pregnancy i will not consider her too ;'(
Overall she sounded quite caring.so find it bit pity tht i cant see her.
Same case... now thinking how to proceed... I ever saw Benjamin Tham from TMC. Thinking whether to go to him anot.

I am also experiencing bad rashes all over my tummy area. Asked gynae n he said for now only Johnson n johnson baby oil n nothing else. Tried, no use at all. Went to TCM, Dr said pregnancy too early stage so no med n herb n i hv to endure. But he did mentioned that my liver n blood r "heaty" so less meat, less fried, less oily stuff etc... Googled a bit on what's that "heaty" mean n fr the info I found, I assumed that body r acidic n more toxic plus with the hormonal changes, rashes come out. So I am now taking lemon essential oils, reduce my intake of oily n fried stuff, increase my water intake n apply lavender essential oils with jojoba oil n alternate with lavender essential oil n physiogel lotion a few times a day. Change my body wash to physiogel. Rashes did reduced quite a bit. You may like to try?

elaine, the lemon essential oils is to apply or eat?
where can i get jojoba oil and lavender essential oil? i also want to try this method.

elaine, the lemon essential oils is to apply or eat?
where can i get jojoba oil and lavender essential oil? i also want to try this method.
Young living essential oil. I ingest lemon n apply for lavender. Jojoba I bought fr iherb which is much cheaper compare to getting at organic shop in singapore.

Back