(2015/04) April 2015 Jubilee Babies

Glad to c this thread still active. Fayewong, thxs so much for ur advise. Kind of excited but nervous at the same time cos is my first. Is it true that for newborn clothes baby will outgrown very fast? So I should actually get more for 3-6mths clothings? Any recommendations for breast pump other than Medela which is super ex.

I start looking for baby mattress, can't decide latex from babysafe or mothercare form cool max. Anyone can share ?

@ReggieClover
my edd is 24th Apr too! im quite keen on c sec too but after hearing so many advice and seeing my cousin recovering so fast after natural delivery, i think i will try at least.

Glad to c this thread still active. Fayewong, thxs so much for ur advise. Kind of excited but nervous at the same time cos is my first. Is it true that for newborn clothes baby will outgrown very fast? So I should actually get more for 3-6mths clothings? Any recommendations for breast pump other than Medela which is super ex.

If you plan to pump regularly at work, Medela really is the best choice. I tried two cheaper versions, but still ended up buying an expensive Medela after a few months!

car seat really depends. of course its for safety. if you want, and have good deals hurry get! haha..

but we didn't get it till about 2 mths later cause never go out. go home from hospital I hold in back seat. short distance (10-15mins max) and of course the driver must drive safely. those no car take taxi also just carry ma. lol.. and then few days later see pd also 5min drive away only. so never use.. and after that never go out at all.. cause still young.. so didn't buy till quite a few weeks after 1st mth.. was also afraid ppl give so didn't buy.. haha.. pram also bought around then only. cause never go out.. :)

Hi mummies!!! is anyone planning on getting spectra breast pump? i've read alot of raves about it and was thinking if it's worth the try. any reviews pls?

]Hi, April mummy-to-be
I have the following items to let go as I've brought too much or unused. All are BN
If you are interested, pls pm
1. Huggies newborn - 3 pack for $20
2. Mummy poko newborn - 2 pack for $25
If take all diaper, foc a loose pack of huggies newborn which left about half.
3. Disposal panties - 2 pack for $5
4. Maternity pad $6
5. Medela purelan nipple cream $10
6. Avent nipple protector $10

Attachments

• 1421763808341.jpg
    1421763808341.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 383
  • 1421763824289.jpg
    1421763824289.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 390
  • 1421763843873.jpg
    1421763843873.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 411
  • 1421763858575.jpg
    1421763858575.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 383
  • 1421763874682.jpg
    1421763874682.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 406
  • 1421763897357.jpg
    1421763897357.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 381
Hi all n congrats to all too :)

My first post. I am about 5 weeks 2 days. First time mum here. Super anxious and paranoid.
Just wanted to check - i feel some cramping in the right side of my lower abdomen once every 2-3 days. Lasts around seconds each time. Is that normal?
Congrats !! Don't worry too much ....
It is normal to feel slight cramps , abdomen aches
Hi all n congrats to all too :)

My first post. I am about 5 weeks 2 days. First time mum here. Super anxious and paranoid.
Just wanted to check - i feel some cramping in the right side of my lower abdomen once every 2-3 days. Lasts around seconds each time. Is that normal?
yeah .. SLIGHT CRAMPY feelings ( more like a deep achy feeling ) that comes on and off very normal .. Ur body is stretching and accommodating ur growing baby .
Don't worry too much .. Just take thing easy .
Congrats !!

Hi nazriah,
Welcome! Totally understand what u are saying. I lost my no 2 at 28weeks in June this year and was preggy again in 8 weeks. Super terrified and dare not look forward too much. All I can do now is do one day at a time.i guess we wun be relieved til the baby is in our hands! All the best!
Sorry to hear abt ur loss.. So glad for you that u have gone pass that and is now pregnant again .
Well done and congrats . Think positively and take care . Wishing you the very best
God bless

@ReggieClover
my edd is 24th Apr too! im quite keen on c sec too but after hearing so many advice and seeing my cousin recovering so fast after natural delivery, i think i will try at least.
Think positively
Whatever u feel during labour is very positive and natural .And The very second u see ur little darling , u can't even spell the word 'pain'
It a very worth well experience .
Best wishes .
Good luck !!

Can add me to FB? Or can I know what is the FB group name so that I can send in my request to join the group from there. Thanks

Hello mummies,

I am expecting my first baby girl, EDD: 16 April 2015 (Guess not too far from other mummies)

Don't mind please add me in facebook at [email protected] (Thank you in advance!)

Hope I can get to know more what I am expecting next .. Seems to be very scary~

Hi Mummies or Mummies to be,

I had try to add all the request here to the FB group, however some of your fb may be lock or something therefore when i send invitation via email i was prompt that cant send. Please let me know who else not inside the FB invitation.

Thanks .

Sorry wasnt active here.

I had try to add all the request here to the FB group, however some of your fb may be lock or something therefore when i send invitation via email i was prompt that cant send. Please let me know who else not inside the FB invitation.

Thanks .

Sorry wasnt active here.

Can you add me? [email protected] or can you give me the group name for me to send request to join?

Hi everyone, there's a workshop I attended the last time in Nov and I think you ladies can learn a lot from to keep you mentally prepared for bb. http://evnk.co/thefirst100days u can key SUPERMOM1 to get 20% off ticket fee $20, and they r giving out special goodie bag when u attend also. The workshop will teach u how to soothe a baby when he does stop crying, how to breastfeed more successfully, how to make bb sleep and confinement tips etc by Mount A.

Thanks .

Sorry wasnt active here.
Can PM me the group name if it is not convenient to share here? I can send request to join from Facebook.

Hi ladies i'm from the august thread.

Due date 3aug..

Have a query here.

Did my 14th weeks genetic scan wif dr. Ananda abt 2 weeks back.

Yesterday my gynae explained to me some of the findings from the scan.

He say bb left kidney is slightly bigger (swollen) than right kidney. Is known is renal pelvis dilatation..

Something to do with urine in the kidney so hence the swelling.

Gynae keep telling me dun worry, but seriously how not to??

Anyone has any knowledge on this issue can share wif me??

Thanks in advanced..

Hello All Mummies,

Just realized this app. My Edd is 19/04. Anyone same here? Am on leave now waiting for my boy to pop any time =)

Hihi, I have just submitted a request to join singapore April 2015 mummies FB group. Kindly add me. Thank you. :)

Ps: my 2nd princess arrived on 28th April :)

Hello mummies
my girl is currently 3.5 mo, and has been having nap problems. She fights sleep and can totally not nap throughout the day. Though we sleep trained her at 2.5 months mark for bedtime and is successful, it seemed like she is entering the 3-5 month sleep regression.

When she is napping poorly, her bedtime suffers. And so is her feeding. I wish that she can nap at least 2 hours (minimum expectation), so that she is more rested.

My girl is not on pacifier (we weaned off at 2.5 month mark), and has a little ability to self soothe. She is still learning. She has a routine but can't stick to it due to her refusal to nap when it is time to. We need to constantly adjust the schedule, and ended up much dependent on her sleep cues. Nap routine would be - feed to ensure she has a full tummy, bring her up to my shoulder, sing Twinkle twinkle little star while patting her back, rub her back a few times after the song, lay her down in her crib, say 'nap nap time, time to sleep.' And I would leave the room.

now, no matter how many times I repeat the routine, it does not work anymore. Am really very tired.

Can mummies advise me what else can I do?

Back