(2015/04) April 2015 Jubilee Babies

Hi nnyl, yup.. nowadays the pricing has increase. What i heard is it increase $200 yearly. So i suppose in future it will be much more expensive. I managed to found one introduced by a friend. She charged $2.2k. So I confirmed her for my confinement. Phew! Finally settled! I am looking for post natal massage. Anybody has anyone to recommend? :)
Can try Bella Luna.... i love it when they have steaming in the postnatal massage package. I also bought the slimming gels to go along with the massage. Slimmed down really quickly in 1st month.

BTW , will u all be taking those maternity photoshoots?
I would like to do so but the packages like not cheap.. any recommendation?
Try Orange Pictures, they are very good and they have an indoor studio in a HDB home... the house is super spacious and big..good for kids to roam around and the photographers are very child friendly. No rushing of any sort and price is also reasonable!! Go fb to see their pictures!

Hello all. I am a 1st time mum here & similarly as all of u, I am delivering this April too. Nice to know all of u from here. Can add me in fb group too? My email address is [email protected], thanks. =)

hi all! First time mummy here too... am gonna be 16 weeks tomorrow! seems like each time i go for a scan, my edd gets brought forward. Have done oscar and subsequently went for harmony cuz oscar scan results weren't too positive... but thankfully all is well!

Thinking of getting started on prenatal yoga.. anyone has any recommendations on where to go?
and pls add me in fb! [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi i interested to join prenatal yoga
Anyone got recommendation?

Hi all,
Am first time mum. 19 weeks now. Edd will be on 13 April 2015.

Had MC exactly on mother's day this year. Heart - wrenching experience.

Glad that am able to conceive again so fast. Was a lil traumatized after the MC so was a lil skeptical about this current pregnancy. So far, it has been good.

Lately, I have been having slight pain on my lower right abdomen. Anyone feels the same thing?

I dont have fb, so cant join the fb group. :(

Hope you guys are still active here.

Hi all,
Am first time mum. 19 weeks now. Edd will be on 13 April 2015.

Had MC exactly on mother's day this year. Heart - wrenching experience.

Glad that am able to conceive again so fast. Was a lil traumatized after the MC so was a lil skeptical about this current pregnancy. So far, it has been good.

Lately, I have been having slight pain on my lower right abdomen. Anyone feels the same thing?

I dont have fb, so cant join the fb group. :(

Hope you guys are still active here.
Hi nazriah,
Welcome! Totally understand what u are saying. I lost my no 2 at 28weeks in June this year and was preggy again in 8 weeks. Super terrified and dare not look forward too much. All I can do now is do one day at a time.i guess we wun be relieved til the baby is in our hands! All the best!

btw anybody wants to buy Dr Brown bottles?
PM if interested.
Dr Brown Natural flow 240ml/8oz baby bottles (standard)
@$30, made in USA
Retail price in SG is $45
3 standard baby bottles
3 level one silicon nipples
2 piece patented internal vents
1 cleaning brush

I suppose everyone is on fb group rather than this thread.

Wondering if anyone is just like me, fb-less.

Hello I've FB but still check this forum from time to time. Can I check whether you girls have done any homework with milk bottles? Need some recommendation.

I'm getting a philips avent milk bottles sterilizer from my cousin, and the warmer too. I wonder which milk bottle should I be getting. My colleague has mentioned about anti-colic but not sure which range. My sister-in-law mentioned about Pigeon being easy for her children.

Hello All,

I am a first time mum. EDD on 21 April. just did my detailed scan last friday and baby girl is growing healthily. :) but today, i experience this very sharp pain 3-4cm away from my belly button on the right which lingers for awhile.
I also have this achy feeling from my abdomen after i tried to 'shit' this morning (quite badly constipated this few days).
does any of the mummies have this feeling too??

ms sew, I also had such experience before as I also got constipation once in a while... once manage to get the poo out, the pain should be gone.

For the bottles, I am toying between Avent or Pigeon, also either glass or plastic-BPA free bottles... Anyone has any comments on them?

Hello all,

How are you getting along in the pregnancy journey?:)

@ms sew :My edd is also on the 21april..
Just wondering if you all have started making any arrangement on antenatal classes, CL, nursery shopping etc?

SmBoxShopify_1024x1024.jpg

Anyone bought this ? what's the review ?

For the bottles, I am toying between Avent or Pigeon, also either glass or plastic-BPA free bottles... Anyone has any comments on them?
I bought Avent bottles together wtih the steam sterilizer. haven't try cos baby still inside stomach >.<

Pls add me [email protected]

Edd 8 Apr

I've bought Tommy Tippee bottle wif the temperature stick within b4. Turns out it's not nec & quite cumbersome. Suggest getting normal bottles like Avent will do. If using Avent pump, all the bottles and BM cups fit so save trouble.

I'm also considering Pigeon ones. The pump wif dif speed options seems cool. The teats of bottles feels soft and nice too.

Hi All,
First time MTB and due in April 2015:)
Really lost like what to buy to prepare for baby's arrival? Like how many sets of newborn clothes to prepare? Which milk bottle sterilizer? What stroller? Any place where I can get all these stuff at a budget price? Trying to save whatever I can. Haha...

hi, what I suggest is buy only what is needed. pram, car seat étc all can wait since you won't be using right after baby is born. for clothes I bought 12sets for my no.1. that was sufficient for day n night change. cause you wash baby's clothes often. bottles you can buy 2-4 first for standby if you're breast feeding.. won't use unless you pump & need it for night feed.. if formula then I not sure.. I hardly used é bottles at all..

I bought new steriliser so I can sterilise stuff before baby arrive. pump also new. if you really don't mind, can buy 2nd hand ones & sterilise them well before use.. bottle warmer was a hand me down but no complains since it's nothing to do ẃ hygiene issues.. you'll need lots of hankies//burp cloths though.

Last edited:

Back