(2015/04) April 2015 Jubilee Babies

I got a pet dog at home as well. My hubby is helping to bath her. If not is the any pet shop near ur place? I dun think it cost much for a weekly basic grooming (bath). Daily evening walk good for mummy and baby too. Hee.
If ur hubby is willing to help u is the best. :)

mine is shih Tzu.. he is not really well toilet trained.. so everytime i got home will definitely see some mess from him..
i think basic grooming is ard $20-$25.. if do this weekly.. will be another additional expenses.. moreover we have no car to send him for grooming too..

Ask ur hubby for help? He dun like dog?

he okie with my dog but cos i had this dog b4 i know my hubby.. so to him .. its like " its UR dog".. so along he dun help mi.. even when im unwell.. he oso wun vounteer to bring him for walk one.. :(
now he only help to carry him to bathroom lor.. then i bath him.. n he carry him out.. cos worried i fall..

now i oso worried during confinement how.. haiz..

Maybe u try talking to him, ask for help? Now tummy small still ok. When tummy get bigger, how to squat down to bath the dog. Cutting toes nails also a problem. :)

Hi mummies,

I'm now at 12 weeks + 2 days and EDD is on 12 April 2014. Went to gynae for Down Syndrome Test yesterday and nany is healthy. I asked the gynae for more folic acid but she said that's only needed for first trimester.
I understand from some mummies that folic acid can be taken throughout the pregnancy as it helps the baby to develop properly.

Anyone of you still taking it after 1st trimester?

mine is shih Tzu.. he is not really well toilet trained.. so everytime i got home will definitely see some mess from him..
i think basic grooming is ard $20-$25.. if do this weekly.. will be another additional expenses.. moreover we have no car to send him for grooming too..
Where do you stay? I have a shih tzu too, basic grooming with to and fro transport costs $25. The pet shop is at Bedok Reservoir so you can try there if you are staying nearby.

Hi mummies,

I'm now at 12 weeks + 2 days and EDD is on 12 April 2014. Went to gynae for Down Syndrome Test yesterday and nany is healthy. I asked the gynae for more folic acid but she said that's only needed for first trimester.
I understand from some mummies that folic acid can be taken throughout the pregnancy as it helps the baby to develop properly.

Hi liping08, i just passed my 1st trimester too....my EDD is also 12th of April and at 12 weeks+!! just went for my oscar and blood test yesterday and got good news too! my gynae told me to continue my folic acids and obimin when I spoke to him yesterday...so yes...i am still taking it....

Where do you stay? I have a shih tzu too, basic grooming with to and fro transport costs $25. The pet shop is at Bedok Reservoir so you can try there if you are staying nearby.

thanks.. i stayed at punggol.. maybe when the time comes.. i will consider sending him to groomer..

Hi liping08, i just passed my 1st trimester too....my EDD is also 12th of April and at 12 weeks+!! just went for my oscar and blood test yesterday and got good news too! my gynae told me to continue my folic acids and obimin when I spoke to him yesterday...so yes...i am still taking it....
Hey Elly, may i know what's the dosage for your folic acid? I might get them ony my own.. Thanks!

Hi mummies,

Hi liping08,
After 1st tri, iron pill (if no MS) + prenatal multi vitamins should be good enough. Cos multi vit contain folic acid too. :)

jene, I also constipation problem and I bought Lactuose (stool softener) from Pharmacy to standby but had not tried it yet. My longest record is 3 days never poo.. I also had MS and puke occassionally and feeling nauseous when I am hungry and after I eaten. I force myself to drink enough water each day and had fruits every morning. Just when I thinking to take Lactuose, I managed to have some poo poo out... it is little by little several time within a day or two. Then no poo for days again...

@jastan it was really bad for me over last weekend. Very uncomfortable and painful. Somehow I managed to push it out in the end. After that, over the next couple of days, it came out little by little. Every time I go toilet to pee, also got something come out. Now I take Fybogel everyday. Also trying to eat fruits and veg and drink more, but I'm not consistent everyday. The gyn gave me Laxarol, which is liquid paraffin. I took only once. Not sure if it worked cos my stool didn't get softer. I hope no more bowel problems. Really suffer a lot.

Is Oscar test the same as Down syndrome test? I see so many tests being mentioned (harmony, amnio?…) and I dunno what is what.

Jene, yes the Oscar test is the same as the Down Syndrome test but it's the simplest test. Harmony test etc usually will give higher percentage accuracy but your gynae will recommend which one u shd go for. Some of us go for oscar only, some go for harmony or other tests depending of age or risk factor. I went for oscar.

Bbhopes2009 Hi! I also have bad ms but seems to be v scattered around the day sometimes have, sometimes didn't have, sometimes in the day and sometimes in the evening. Already at my 13 week and still like that sigh. Just hope it'll go away soon!

Luvparis, I only sign up a session of the pre natal massage at the fair..
Kp thinking still early to get the bb stuffs.. Just go there have a feel of the stuffs n prices.

Can buy obimin pluz which contains omega 3 for baby's brain. Obimin or obimin pluz contains 1mg folic acid which is enough for baby.

Hi synlc and luvparis@ yes lets hope it goes away soon.. or else really we can become zombies liao hahaah

Ladies any one started to change bra type? My wires one sre starting to give slight discomfort liao. Any good materinity bra recommendation?

Bibi79, how much is the prenatal massage?

I would suggest to get big ticket items from Taka baby fair. The prices is about the same as baby expo. Taka have free delivery and freebie of fisherprice/little tikes toys when u spent a certain amount.

:)

Last edited:
Hi synlc and luvparis@ yes lets hope it goes away soon.. or else really we can become zombies liao hahaah

Ladies any one started to change bra type? My wires one sre starting to give slight discomfort liao. Any good materinity bra recommendation?

I already changed my bra, underwired bra is killing me. I bought wireless bra from marks & spencer, 2 for $50 (not maternity bra). Spring maternity selling around $30-50 each. U may want to take a look. :)

I would suggest to get big ticket items from Taka baby fair. The prices is about the same as baby expo. Taka have free delivery and freebie of fisherprice/little tikes toys when u spent a certain amount.

it's 39.90 , they have javanese massage too.. so hubby can come along to do this while we do pre-natal..

it's 39.90 , they have javanese massage too.. so hubby can come along to do this while we do pre-natal..

Hi hi. .

Am expecting my #3 which came as a surprised. Experienced sensitive nipples during early Sept n didn't tink much it. But as I'm gg on a family holiday later this mth.. tot to take med n make my super irregular menses come. But my Hb asked me to just take a pregnancy test just in case.. took the test n found it positive.. really shocked.

My no.1 is 4yrs and no.2 only turning 1 yrs old this week. Only planned maybe have no.3 maybe 3 yrs later. Had 3 miscarriages prior to having my no.1. So God is great and gave me back 3 babies.

Tot I was prob 5-6 weeks along when tested positive on 15Sept. Went for my 1st appt with my gynae John tee at kkh on 01 Oct n he actually scanned and found me to be 13wk1d. Shocked.. just passed my 1st trimester unknowingly.

Went for urgent 1st trimester screening on 03 Oct. Based on scan is low risk for down syndrome but need to wait for final result aft blood test combination next week.

Praying for smooth pregnancy.

Can add me to the Fb group?

Congrats bluberi :). No symptoms or morning sickness?

Zyan, I think u may want to look for CL now. I already called 2 CL but not available. :(

Hi have any of you started to use stretch mark lotion? What good brand are you using? Is bio oil safe to use as it contains vit A? I read that bio oil to use from 2nd trimester onwards but I'm quite concern about its ingredients..

Zyan , ya.. shd start looking for CL now. shd be still okie.
for those who need infant care, shd start finding too..

Luvparis, u source CL on ur own? or thru agency?

Bibi79, my fren recommended to me the CL. 2.5k, not cheap. Wanted to get from PEM but the reviews like not good.

I just went thru random reviews and found one .. was quoted 2.4k.. but of cos exclude all the ang baos etc.
n i think their service is 28 days..
Hopefully can click and pray hard she wun fly mi kite.. cos we only verbally agreed..

Try mustela pre pregnancy cream for my 1st one. Results quite good nt much stretchmarks. Will be using for my 2nd one as well

Hi belindachan85, thanks n congrats to u too. Do u use it only on breasts n tummy?

Hi shinygal20, how much is the cream?

Thanks Luvparis..
No morning sickness. And my boobs only pain like ard a mth ago. Dunno why this round so slow.

Today got abit of jabbing pain in low abdominal. Hope is nothing.

Back