(2015/04) April 2015 Jubilee Babies

Yes confirmed! cos it's a secret group haha.. I also don't wanna announce yet. and cos it's a secret group that's why so troublesome have to add me on fb to add u.. cos the group is not searchable on fb :)

Hello all,

I just tested positive on Sunday.. Currently 5 weeks plus... Expecting my #2..

Will be having my first appt on 25 aug..

Hi Yirong, I have left a msg to you in FB, so sorry I had forgotten my fb was in a private setting. Yes make it a secret group so nobody will know about our "secrets" lol.

yes. right after testing positive on hpt, went gynae next day to confirm & on colic acid, multi-vits, etc.. :) at least folic acid ok. hehehe

Hey girls, if you all wanna join the fb group pls add me and leave a msg k? cos I've got many friend requests I wouldn't know which one to add into our secret group! I didn't add those who did not leave a msg cos am afraid our secret 'leaked' if I added wrong ppl in haha

Hi everyone! I'm also due early April with #2. Will be seeing my gynae this pm.

Yirongwonders, I tried to add u on fb, is it a Chinese name? I might have gotten the wrong person so add me if it's convenient. [email protected]. Thanks!

Hi ladies/mommies,

Honestly I am not sure if I join this group too early here, tested yesterday as I was on my way for my KPL, knowing that I would be asked to sign on a paper that "I am sure I am not pregnant" before the procedure, I decided to buy a kit to check out and it was a faint line. I cancelled the appointment and just made an appointment to see a gynea 2 weeks later. If this is confirmed, then it will be my 3rd pregnancy, I have a 5yo son.

Hi ladies/mommies,

Honestly I am not sure if I join this group too early here, tested yesterday as I was on my way for my KPL, knowing that I would be asked to sign on a paper that "I am sure I am not pregnant" before the procedure, I decided to buy a kit to check out and it was a faint line. I cancelled the appointment and just made an appointment to see a gynea 2 weeks later. If this is confirmed, then it will be my 3rd pregnancy, I have a 5yo son.

Congrats...

windyrain and femme88; my #1 just turned 18mth and yes... this is my 2nd 1... ^_^

femme88, relax... take it easy .. and enjoy this pregnancy :D

Hi, I'm also a first time mtb. What symptoms should we expect in early pregnancy? I'm ard 4-5 weeks but dun feel hungry, dun feel like rushing to toilet all the time. Only feel tired and sometimes backache and random cramp in the left And right pelvis.

Hi, I'm also a first time mtb. What symptoms should we expect in early pregnancy? I'm ard 4-5 weeks but dun feel hungry, dun feel like rushing to toilet all the time. Only feel tired and sometimes backache and random cramp in the left And right pelvis.
Hi tsf0205, im same like u, ard 4-5 wks. Symptoms in early preg might differ in individuals. Mine is breast tenderness, lower abdominal pain and gg to the toilet often. U may wanna read up more on other symptoms. Hv u gone for ur 1st gynae visit? Btw, Im first time preg too.

Think u search by her email address. The first that appear in Chinese name will be her

Not nice to put profile photo here as it's like too open? :)

Hello everyone!! I just tested positive yesterday too. excited and abit in disbelief.. first time mum to be.. Yirong, will send u a pm on fb to be added. Congrats all!

Hello everyone!! I just tested positive yesterday too. excited and abit in disbelief.. first time mum to be.. Yirong, will send u a pm on fb to be added. Congrats all!

Congrats Dora! appreciate if u all can include your forum name as well when u pm me on fb! sorry for the trouble! cos if not I won't know who I have added and who I have not haha.. sorry k very blur

Hi yirongwonders!
I've pm u to add me to fb group. Thanks!

Congrats to all here! I've just confirmed a positive on home test kit ytd and am abt 4 weeks.

congrats to all mummies here...
Just tested positive on home test kit yesterday. Based on lmp, am shld be 5w 2days preg. However got slight cramp and brownish discharge. was a bit worried although this will be my 2nd pregnancy.

Will loved to join in the FB group.
Yirongwonders: had drop you a msg via facebook.

HELLO MUMMIES!!! fresh bfp here and excited to join this thread!! :D looks like some of you have already seen the gynae? i wanted a female gynae, but she refused to see me until sept... any idea of any good female gynaes tt will see people earlier? first time mummy here, so a little anxious on what i should do immediately.. how much folic acid u gals taking? is it 4-5mg?

My pregnancy test kit showed positive. Should be ard 4 weeks. What should I do now? Can I go ahead and arrange an appointment with a gynae?

HELLO MUMMIES!!! fresh bfp here and excited to join this thread!! :D looks like some of you have already seen the gynae? i wanted a female gynae, but she refused to see me until sept... any idea of any good female gynaes tt will see people earlier? first time mummy here, so a little anxious on what i should do immediately.. how much folic acid u gals taking? is it 4-5mg?
Just one pill of folic acid in the morning will do :)

My pregnancy test kit showed positive. Should be ard 4 weeks. What should I do now? Can I go ahead and arrange an appointment with a gynae?
You can, if you want to, but normally at Week 4, you won't see much accept for a sac (the bag). Then the gynae will usually ask you to come back in another 2-3 weeks' time.

Just one pill of folic acid in the morning will do :)
okie thx thx minla! :D just managed to squeeze an appt with gynae next week... even if it's too early to see anything, i just wanna make sure everything's ok... maybe a blood test to see my hcg levels etc...

Back