(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

Hi mummy..
Ytd i went to kkh for gynae n doc do scanned on me. The result nt gd. I preg 8wk now doc scan said have the plactan but inside no baby n no heartbeat lo.. i heard liao feel sad and next wk ask me go scan again if still the same will be miscarrage lo..
Cry after see doc...=(

But i tell myself maybe bb shy shy still dun let me see lo or play prank with me hope next wk able to heard bb heartbeat . This is my first baby..
Pray for me thx =)

ladies, finally dare to join the thread after seeing my bb heartbeat !
nice to meet everyone here !

hi belle, i will PM you my email address , please add me in the group , thanks !

Hi Janis !
will pray for you ... stay positive and keep talking to bb !

Hi Janis, i suggest u gg to another gynae to do a check. Dun just believe in one dr advise and regret u did not seek 2nd opinion in future.

Alliswell, doc ask me go back next wk for 2nd check up again. If still fail i will go to other gynae lo. I think maybe bb just too small or shy to be seen lo. :) i read on some articale abt doc scan 2~3 time fail and they look for other gyane to scan again abt 10~12wk then can see again.. i think maybe some ppl can see early some ppl may not lo..:)any gyne u all go??

hi gamma !!
yes, saw dr tham yesterday and got a scare !
cos at first he didnt want to say much, based on my hcg level !
then after the V scan and see the heartbeat, he said a sense of relief, at first he dont seem optimistic with my hcg level.

huh what is with ur hcg level that he didnt wanna say much?

the first time when i saw him , i was trying to observe his facial expressions to get answers as to whether things were fine. I didnt note any frowns, and then after that he chirped "Ok daddy can come in now!" ;)..then i figured things were ok, and that there was an embryo growing, that's why he called my hb "daddy" hahaa

2nd time he told me....ok let me check your baby first then i'd talk to u. haa

babe,
i did 2 hcg test last week, 1 on tue and 1 on thur !
even hcg level increased, but it is not double up, thats why he said initially when he saw the result, he wasnt tt optimistic !
but then he added, these are just numbers, tt why he didnt want to scare me first, till he said , let's do a scan first then talk !

I was reading abt some of ur visits having v scan.. I was expecting mine to be v scan too.. In the end is tummy scan I think the nurse might think I'm funny cos I asked if need to undress the bottom :p

I finally feeling better from nausea but now I'm getting hungry every few hrs.. Kind of weird Oso.. Is this normal?

dolly,
yes based on yesterday scan, mine was around 6 weeks+
i would say V scan is uncomfortable but once its in, then its fine !
hiyah my mindset is to see the heartbeat, dont care where he scan lor !

werrywert,
i got nausea and giddy occasionally, and i have the same symptons too, i get hungry easily, and gynae advised me to eat more meals but in small portion

dolly,
yes based on yesterday scan, mine was around 6 weeks+
i would say V scan is uncomfortable but once its in, then its fine !
hiyah my mindset is to see the heartbeat, dont care where he scan lor !

werrywert,
i got nausea and giddy occasionally, and i have the same symptons too, i get hungry easily, and gynae advised me to eat more meals but in small portion

that means, v scan is done around the first few weeks, to see the heartbeat..

subsequently , no more V scan right?

V scan isnt v comfy... haha. That time I was still saying sth stupid to my hb... that is.... eh can u "stimulate" me before i do the v scan ah..... cos it is not comfy. and my stupid hb said.. then u orgasm with the probe is it... -_-"

and that time when i went for my scan at 8 wks i told dr tham.. eh the last tiem u did the vaginal scan wasnt v comfy..dunno is it cos i was too nervous.. then he looked so bemused and he told me that it's gg to be an abdominal scan this time round. -_____- so malu

Hello, i wil be a mother again in Feb'15. will be glad to join you girls.
just my 2cents thoughts on the FB, it will be better to screen and check the ladies before adding in the FB chat, i recall when i ve no 1, the FB group is out of control with alot of ppl, and some people are not really truely preggy, but trying to marketing. for no 2, cause we have chat in this forum for at least 4-5 months and can see who are the 'real' ppl before we go into the FB. Now this FB group is very familar cause it is ppl that you have been chatting, and i will suggest no hubby are allowed. reason being, as you go along, there are some breastfeeding and some only woman things that you would like to ask, it is quite werid with hubby in the group. :0

Hello all..
My edd is on the 15 Feb : )
Went to KKH last week because of spottings and cramps-Scan shows im 7 weeks pregnant and baby's heartbeat was present : )
Will be following up in KKH with my gyanae - TC Tan

My first scan was v scan tooo. At week 5. Going to see gyn this sat for heartbeat.. Looking forward.
May I know what's the normal size of bb ard week 5 n 6 any idea?

Normally my report is always in GS, hence all the while i always refer to the GS, guess it doesn matter, as long as it is normal.

Just wanna ask if anybody manage to hire any CL already? Think our EDD is so near to the CNY, either they do not take or the price is so expensive, about S$5k. haii...

Hello, i wil be a mother again in Feb'15. will be glad to join you girls.
just my 2cents thoughts on the FB, it will be better to screen and check the ladies before adding in the FB chat, i recall when i ve no 1, the FB group is out of control with alot of ppl, and some people are not really truely preggy, but trying to marketing. for no 2, cause we have chat in this forum for at least 4-5 months and can see who are the 'real' ppl before we go into the FB. Now this FB group is very familar cause it is ppl that you have been chatting, and i will suggest no hubby are allowed. reason being, as you go along, there are some breastfeeding and some only woman things that you would like to ask, it is quite werid with hubby in the group. :0

hihi

thks for sharing your experience .

we will take note of it

Back