(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

check with ladies here... anyone experience the urge to fart/release the gaS? i keep hv the wind in me.. so ma lu muz hold it ..

Hi mummy, you are not the only one, me too,keep having wind and I keep farting and burping!!! My tummy also feel bloated all time... :x

Welcome and congrats. All the best to ur scan on Tuesday :)

Since yest when I wake up I just feel my head is very heavy and I have the urge to vomit. But didn't. I have to rest in bed to calm down first then can get out of bed. Does anyone has this. Super heavy head when waking up. I felt like my head ganna punch a few times lol cause me to be giddy and nausea.

I do experience what u ve mentioned above. Take care.

Yes.. Brown discharge is common. My gynae shared it with me when I seen him for my bloody discharge. A few of my girlfriends had brown discharge a couple times during their first trimester too.

Don't worry! You may indeed walk too much, trying to keep your #1 busy! Rest well for now and enjoy your check up on Monday!
Yup I also had it ard 5 wks, heard from friends it is v common. But best to see ur gynae for peace of mind. They can give u medical support to stop bleeding. I got prescribed progesterone support. No problems after that.

Hi mummies,

Based on my LMP, i should be 8w2d. I went for a scan last week baby measured 7week which is on track based on LMP. However, due to some discharge i went in ytd and scan, baby is only 7w5d which baby should be by right 8w1d based on LMP. Should i be concerned about the growth of my baby? Actually i am very concerned. =(

My next scan is 4weeks away, which will be the oscar scan.

Anyway, i have some clothes that i bought and cant fit. Need to let go. All clothes are brand new, never even try on as i know i cant fit into them, never wash either. You can either self collect or mail it to you, however, you need to top up for postage. =)

All letting go @ $15. Have to go cause i can't wear.. Kindly PM me if you are interested. Thanks.. =)

Yup. I am in same boat as u. Trying not to worry. My first scan cannot detect heartbeat and dr says the gestational sac looks like one week behind in growth. Damn stressed also, waiting for next scan now.hopefully things will turn out for the best! Try to think positive k! Take care!

Eat everything in moderate. Good also not good to eat lots. Sour plum also have a lot of preservative.

I used Elancyl stretch mark cream for #1 starting 2nd trimester and no stretch mark.

Having said that it is quite true it is all genetic. Applying cream is for prevention.

Oh dear..I'm having 2 pcs of del monte banana everyday!!!
Is del monte banana Liang? How about pisang mas ( the very small and sweet one)? :x

thks all for the advice on stretchmark creams n when to start applying...

I am attending an engagement party in a jap restaurant tml and I wonder is it ok if I take eel? didn't manage to find anything about eating eel during preggy... shld be ok right?

thks all for the advice on stretchmark creams n when to start applying...

I am attending an engagement party in a jap restaurant tml and I wonder is it ok if I take eel? didn't manage to find anything about eating eel during preggy... shld be ok right?
Can.. eel is low in mercury content. But remember to eat it only if it's fully cooked! :)

Can.. eel is low in mercury content. But remember to eat it only if it's fully cooked! :)

I dun touch raw stuff.. i guess its an acquired taste, i even picked out those fish slices outta my yu sheng yearly and end up kena chided by my mom n friends for being so stupid dunno how to appreciate the fresh fish blah blah blah.. hahaha.. i dunno leh, tried to eat once and i gets all queasy and goose bumped, despite knowing the raw stuff r fresh. I dun even touch smoked salmon coz they looked raw to me!

Banana... hmm.. a very controversial food amongst preggy women...

I personally dun take any for now. Be it del monte or wat... if it helps u to curb ur nauseous, you just take in moderation

For first tri , just watch up what we eat and avoid squatting and carry heavy thing.

Ya for harmony test , it is more costly $1300 compare to Oscar. For my case wise as I'm high risk pregnancy . My gynae ask me opt for that so that I can avoid doing amino. My first one i did amino test . So on the 2/5 I will be doing harmony test and result will be out in 2 week. I will know boy or girl by then too.

Ladies.
morning. We shld avoid long banana. not the small ones.
long banana is liang. if worried, juz skip all bananas. hahaha....

fashion_spree,
tempted to do harmony. but too ex. so give up the idea.
anyway my gynae also mention if dun do also ok. hahaha...
so i went ahead wif oscar.

Ya cos my case is different . I'm a high risk pregnancy and when I had no 1 I fail my ocsar test as well and had to undergo amino. So this time rd don't waste time to take amino. Just go straight to harmony.

Hi All!
I'm coming to 9 weeks pregnant and saw baby's heartbeat 2 weeks ago. my #2 :)

please add me to the facebook group! Thanks!!

For first tri , just watch up what we eat and avoid squatting and carry heavy thing.

Ya for harmony test , it is more costly $1300 compare to Oscar. For my case wise as I'm high risk pregnancy . My gynae ask me opt for that so that I can avoid doing amino. My first one i did amino test . So on the 2/5 I will be doing harmony test and result will be out in 2 week. I will know boy or girl by then too.

Wah harmony is bout 1k more ex than oscar!

Back