(2014/04) April 2014

Hi my name is Kelly and expecting my #2 on 2/5/14 but gynae mentioned might be early as my #1 was born at 36wks.
Can please add me to FB group?

[email protected]

Are you the photographer who did newborn shoot last time??

So there's no way to tell if u got milk till u try? Means the pump cannot buy too early cos if sell then no warranty =/

I'm not sure if ppl are still being added to the fb group as I only see ppl posting their email addr all over...

A lot of used pumps being sold here has no warranty cos it's US set. The medela freestyle is about 400+ if u buy from US. But no warranty here.

hi limlim, i'm seeing gynae at NUH. They also dun want to tell me the gender until the detailed scan. Same as you, i'm going on holidays next week, so i want to know the gender, so can buy the baby clothes. i think i can only buy neutral colours and then shop maternity clothes for myself. :)

Some mummies here can see the 'birdie' of their babies le. I guess govt hosp are more cautious but also good in a way, at least we won't get our hopes too high about the gender.

Hi,

I have been trying to sent invites to those who had left their emails (pending admin approval). I might have miss some so sorry about that. And pls be reminded to find the invite through your email and not facebook so if I'm not wrong, the email you provided have to be your fb email as well.

Morning ladies! I've been getting a nagging pain at my lower abdomen and was really worried and wanted to visit the gynae. However, after checking with my friends (who are already mothers of two kids each), realized that it is because the uterus and ligaments are expanding. I read up more and verified this. Anyone feeling the same symptoms?

Hi all,

I need help. I'm a new mum to be and I'm expecting my first child. I don't know what should I do. Like I heard of prenatal class and if I go to motherhood shop, they will actually briefly go through what to do and don't? I seriously very lost can you please help me? Also, is there any forums to know if there's any upcoming baby fairs?

Hi All. I'm new and a MTB, edd 8 April. Am very lost what to do right now. Like what classes to go, what should I do, who can I look to for advice, what forums to look for at upcoming baby fairs.

hi all, please add me to the group too. my email [email protected]. I am expecting my #3 on 12-Apr-14. Finally getting a little princess after my 2 princes.

hi orangedustee, i am starting to have some slight pain too, i do think its the ligaments expanding as i feel like its a pulling sensation. It should be fine but do watch out for other discomfort.

welcome casvon, we are still in our 1st tri, entering 2nd tri... so still kinda early to do anything. this will be the best forum to get information and share your own experiences!

Hi all! I'm a first time mummy at almost 15 weeks. Heard my baby's heartbeat at week 7. Had my Oscar test at week 11, thankfully am in low risk group. I'm blessed with a smooth pregnancy so far. No morning sickness, great appetite just that I dislike fish. Am still as agile and active as before. Am looking forward to see my gynae this coming week, hopefully I'll be able to know the gender!

Hi ladydee : ohhh.. i v ks.. last week @ 12wk scan. i already ask gynae able to see gender.. as i see some mummies post in fb saying can see liao.. gynae reply is "if is boy i will tell u, but cannot cfm is gal gal too".. sooooo..maybe next week bah.. hahaa.. but when i see bb wriggling inside my mind already tellin me. healthy is more important..

Hi,

anyone have good confinement lady to recommend, or confinement agency to recommend beside PEM..?

All the confinement ladies recommended by my friends all taken Liao. Imagine I call 4-5 all taken , the more I call the more disheartened I get. I call PEM to enquire also, I know there's I-kare and GLPS but dunno whether they still in biz or not.

All the confinement ladies recommended by my friends all taken Liao. Imagine I call 4-5 all taken , the more I call the more disheartened I get. I call PEM to enquire also, I know there's I-kare and GLPS but dunno whether they still in biz or not.

are u sure?? so fast.. i thot Apr is not a not so "hot" month leh.. heeeee..
thought like festive season then harder to get confinement lady.. im stil in midst of considering getting ... so i must make my decision fast or else cannot find liao..

are u sure?? so fast.. i thot Apr is not a not so "hot" month leh.. heeeee..
thought like festive season then harder to get confinement lady.. im stil in midst of considering getting ... so i must make my decision fast or else cannot find liao..

The good ones are way booked ahead, my only choice is getting one from agency. I've ask my friend who stays in JB to help me ask around , hope she can bring me good news. My meaning of good ones means those mentioned in forums or used by my friends before. Sianz half.

I just did my oscar scan today . Super fast ! The scan took about 15-20 mins then after that wait another 15 mins see doc, she explain 5 mins then I can go off le. Some mummies who took the scan at NUH waited 2-3 hours :eek:. Everything fine and I belong to the low risk group even though I'm old lady . Lolzz!

I'm having real bad sore and tore skin on my nipples due to my eczema that was settled down before pregnancy and now flare up. Also having flu everyday without fail, having problem sleeping end up sleeping at 4 to 5 am. Sometimes even later. Have anyone share the same problem or any advice mummies?

I'm having real bad sore and tore skin on my nipples due to my eczema that was settled down before pregnancy and now flare up. Also having flu everyday without fail, having problem sleeping end up sleeping at 4 to 5 am. Sometimes even later. Have anyone share the same problem or any advice mummies?
hi casvon, i had real bad immune system when i was expecting my #1. fell sick easily, coughing a lot + flu and fever frequently throughout my pregnancy. i also developed hives once during my first trimester but good thing it went off eventually after seeing doc and applying calamine lotion. thankfully i don't have a problem sleeping. in fact i feel like sleeping all the time! haha.

try to strengthen up your immune system by taking more nutritious food. i used to take redoxon from time to time only though. as for sleeping, perhaps try to relax more. see if music or some simple workout during the day can help you to sleep better at night? i just walk a lot, that's all.

H
hi casvon, i had real bad immune system when i was expecting my #1. fell sick easily, coughing a lot + flu and fever frequently throughout my pregnancy. i also developed hives once during my first trimester but good thing it went off eventually after seeing doc and applying calamine lotion. thankfully i don't have a problem sleeping. in fact i feel like sleeping all the time! haha.

try to strengthen up your immune system by taking more nutritious food. i used to take redoxon from time to time only though. as for sleeping, perhaps try to relax more. see if music or some simple workout during the day can help you to sleep better at night? i just walk a lot, that's all.

Hi Hailey,

Thanks for the tips. But I had tried applying calamine lotion and seeing the doctor but nothing works. My doctor gave me med and I'm depending on the med every night which isn't good for the body for my flu. I;m also dropping alot of hair and it's scaring me. I'm really scare that my baby inherited mine eczema and sinus. Can we take berocca?

Hi,

I have been trying to sent invites to those who had left their emails (pending admin approval). I might have miss some so sorry about that. And pls be reminded to find the invite through your email and not facebook so if I'm not wrong, the email you provided have to be your fb email as well.

Hi,
I have not received any invites to the group.. Do you mind pls add me in? [email protected]
Thanks..

H

Hi Hailey,

Thanks for the tips. But I had tried applying calamine lotion and seeing the doctor but nothing works. My doctor gave me med and I'm depending on the med every night which isn't good for the body for my flu. I;m also dropping alot of hair and it's scaring me. I'm really scare that my baby inherited mine eczema and sinus. Can we take berocca?
hi Casvon, you're welcome. i've never taken berocca so i'm not able to advise on that. can check with your GP or gynae? gynae did gave me multivitamins but it doesn't seem to help so i guess it's just the phase i had to go through like some other mummies. i'm sure the meds they prescribed you should be pregnancy-friendly. can't advise on the hair loss problem either /: might just be the hormones. don't let it stress yourself up even more!

Hi,

I tried to add you but it says that you are already invited. Maybe you can check under spam mail? If still don't have, then if you don't mind, I can add you as friend first in fb then add you in the group.

Let me know. Thanks.

Hi,
I checked my spam folder there is no invite or mayb i deleted the email long ago.
Sure, you add me as a friend in fb first, then add me into the group. Sorry to trouble you..

Got to know my baby's gender at 15+ weeks Last week. Can see the penis very clearly! I'm having a boy! Shopping for baby's stuff will start now. so exciting!

Hi Vanilla04,

Is the freestyle still avail for sale.

Am still unfamiliar with this portal hence still figuring how to PM you. Thanks

Back