(2013/01) Jan 2013

Siewz, I read a book 'The Birth Book'. The author has 7 birth experiences. she wrote her experience and emphasized the importance of birth plan and satisfying birth. Which she meant that before giving birth we have to prepare our mindset on how to go through the birth. If your plan is pain free birth then just go for epi. If your plan is going for medical free without any drug then you got to prepare yourself on hypno birthing etc to help you in successful and satisfying birth. If you don't have a plan end up likely the gynae will take charge of it and the success rate will be lower or probably end up with a c-sec.
Some of my friends they want to go for drug free labor to have a feel of what their mum go thru and they succeeded in achieving it and I really salute them. Some did elective c sec because they are afraid of labour process and some with no choice got to c sec but they are daring to go for spinal c-sec because they want to witness baby arrival.

For me I decided to take epi from the start because is gonna be my first labor and I don't want any probia after that. I still want a second child after this. So maybe the last one when I decide to stop then I will try drug free natural to have a feel of it.
Anyway whichever method or way that we choose does not detriment you as a great mum. Most important is to deliver a healthy baby and achieve satisfying birth from it.

Friends, ya I always wake up for toilet too
happy.gif

Recently my son has been super sticky with me, refuse maid, only stick to me like 24 hr... Even go toilet also wan to stop me... Wonder if bb is born how.. He already going p1 next year leh, every now n then hug hug n kiss ... Duno how to make him more mature n independent. yest v funny, brought him to barber , he said " I went to barber shop to barberque my hair"

Aspialle,

Talk about "sticky" kids, my younger son is also super sticky. He has taken to following me to the toilet or waiting on a stool outside the toilet/ bathroom while I am inside. In the mornings, he keeps telling me not to go to work and that he wants to play with me. I think he knows that he will have competition soon! At times, this is flattering, other times..it is so stressful..and guilt-inducing.

I am planning to start my leave from Dec 20 to spend some time with the boys, and to rest. Due date Jan 4.

Aspialle & chinlee, yeah.... My boy too... Don't even allow me to go toilet. Will bang the toilet door and scream... Once I reach home, he will not allow me to leave him out of his sight... I wonder y too.... So tired loh...

Hi Averie,

Thanks for sharing.
happy.gif
will have to think thru again and plan. also see what's my threshold when the time comes.
happy.gif

Siewz/Averie, I think having a birth plan is a good thing. At least you go into the birthing process with something in mind.

IMHO the two main things to decide in a birth is:
1) Use of pain killers - think every gal know their own pain threshold. The degree of whether you can tahan also depends on ur will power and length of labour. And if so to which extend? Total no pain killer? Only laughing gas? Pethedine (the thigh injection)? Epi?.

personally, I went in wanting to be pain killer free. But when the pain became unberable, I caved in. Laughing gas (was a joke) didn't help much so I took Pethedine. After this, I told myself that I could do it and anyway there was no time to "regret" cos shortly aft the pethedine, I was fully dilated.

2) Type of birth
- Natural
- Natural with assistance (vaccum or forceps)
For natural, do you want to tear naturally or the gynae should help you cut. Rem that there are pros and cons for both. Tearing naturally could mean a v bad tear if you do not control the pushing and the tear goes up to the anus (*ouch*).
- C-Section

I think most of us wants a natural birth. Same for me, I wanted natural without assistance (i.e vaccum of forceps). I was lucky because my #1 turned, was an ok size for me and her face facing my back. So labour was easy and not so painful. But like what bbjoy has shared previously, the mummy can plan all she wants but in the end it is the baby who decides. What all of us want is to have our babies safely in our arms. If your baby is in distress and you are no where near delivery, would you insist on natural birth or a c-section? I think this is something that we all have to be clear about.
happy.gif

The birth process is something intimate and personal. It is about your own choice at your own comfort level. Let's all hope that we have a smooth delivery! :p

aspialle, it's not easy being a SAHM. Like what fullhouse says, there are pros and cons. Pros being that you are in a position to experience things which a FTWM would not have - e.g. watching ur child grow. Cultivating/bringing up the child YOUR style. And the ability to teach them things u wan (not what the sch thinks is good for them).
happy.gif

Jia you! SAHMs are super wei-da. I always admire this group of woman. Because I know deep in my heart that I will never be one. (cos I am a social animal - I want to go to work and talk to other adults. I wan my financial freedom. I wan... too many things to give up and stay at home. But who knows? Maybe if I have more than 3 kids, I might do that...).
happy.gif

Oh, I know support groups are the best! There are several SAHMs on this thread. You gals can always support each other and share tips!

snowger > my MIL.. sigh.. i get the feeling that she cant stand seeing empty spaces at my place.. she will comment, "oh, u have spaces for more things, you can put things here/there, etc." her own place, is the kind where at any one time, only one person can step foot.. zZz

julie > because, after selling their flat, they will be CASH RICH.. and they dont have to worry about forking out a single cent (for groceries/electricity bill, etc) if they shift in with us..

Re labour, i felt, it is good to have a birth plan.. yet, recommended to go in with an open mind (that is for those going for natural delivery)

Hehe.. dont forget, hubs can request to cut the umbical cord..

Aspialle, chin: ^5!! My ger oso supe sticky. Esp after we 'abandoned' her for a wedding dinner. She cried whole nite and when we got hm at about midnight, she was red-eyed and haven bath!! MIL could nt handle her. After tat episode, even more sticky than ever!! She oso likes to either wait outside toilet or come in toilet wif me. Like yest, i had diarrhoea so faster make milk for her to drink in rm while i go toilet. Bt she came crying and kept saying mummy faster!! Couldnt concentrate on my pooping.. Coz kept assuring her i'd b out soon, coz she kept banging the door. Tink i didnt clear all and still gt leftover lor, coz this morning had diarrhoea again!! Btw chin, my EDD 4jan too!! Bt nt taking leave.. Gonna work till pop..

Snowger: so true!! I alwaz felt my threshold for pain is high, bt when planning for delivery, i immediately said yes when doc asked if i'd opt for epidural. Coz i'd wanna have the strength to c my newborn and nt resent her for making me go through so much pain. I opted for natural, and luckily bb was small n gd enuff for natural delivery, bt nt b4 doc made the cut n vaccum. Bt i don rem doc saying she gonna cut, bt i leave to them since they're the pros. I'd opt for epidural this time without doubt too.. And hopefully natural delivery too. So far so gd coz bb is down already.. Hopefully can squeeze through so no need c-sect. Bt as u said, up to individual.. Agree totally..

As for SAHM.. I admire u gers too.. No holidays, no mc, no off days.. Coz i know i cant do it, staying at hm all day.. I need my time out and social life.

Xinyue: wah, they clever ah. Bt stay together oso need share share utility bill mah.. No pay rent nvm, bt utilities.. Or even sharing cost of maid?? Bt mayb they'll help u wif the household chores la.. Be positive.. Hehe!! Oh yes, my hubby cut my ger umbilical cord during my #1 delivery. B4 delivery he said he scared he will faint coz of the blood, bt luckily he didnt. Guess he was too busy wif the instructions fm doc n nurses to faint.. Nt forgetting taking photos. Nurse even told him to aim camera at the clock b4 bb come out.. Haha!!

Ok.. Time out for another toilet break. Diarrhoea back again!!

Haha... during the Mt A hospital tour, the staff showed us the delivery suite. She jokingly said if daddy are feeling unwell seeing blood, the chair is for them to rest/faint. Also they showed picture of the umbilical cord, is quite thick. The scissor is quite blunt too right. Probably mentally preparing those daddy that intend to cut the cord.

julie > no lor. they wont.. they will just dump everything for my maid or me to do..

did u see doc regarding ur diarrhoea? I had diarrhoea few days just before i delivered my #1..

Ctrus: i never go tour.. Juz book onli. No c the scissors b4.. Tink need ask my hubby. Haha!! I oso never c the cord. Doc onli show me placenta.. Which is yucky.. Haha!!

Xinyue: reli? Hmm.. Than too bad. Haha!! Than ur hubby no say anything ah? Diarrhoea i was thinking mayb gt it fm my ger coz she oso having diarrhoea. Mayb stomach flu.. R u hinting tat i may deliver soon? Nooooooo!!! Haha!!

xinyue, there are pros and cons of staying together with in laws. Cons is of course the friction la due to difference in lifestyle, etc. But the pro is that if they do help out here and there, you and ur hb will have lots of couple time! ;p I also get v irritated when my MIL starts pushing her "rubbish" to my house. Like clothes! My gal will wear some of those old clothes at her place. When my gal cannot wear liao, she just pack those old clothes (which were kept at her place) and ask me to bring home. On the pre-text "for your next bb". So I land up having to repack and keep everything. (like my house got a lot of space)

Julie, usually the doc won't say they cut else the mother will be so freaked out. :p My gynae allowed me to tear naturally and luckily it was not so bad. I remember hb also got a chance to cut the umbilical cord. And yes, the nurse oso ask hb to aim his camera at the clock just before bb come out. LOLZ! I think he really took a shot of the clock lor. :p

I've been having queasy stomach for the past few days too! Like ate the wrong thing.. Poo is sometimes yellowish but bearable pain..

I'm starting my "mon on leave" from this week onwards, so no more Monday blues for the rest of the year! Haven't decided whether I should go bak in jan since EDD is 16 jan.. Like not here nor there... Plus I need to climb a lot of stairs...no lift!

""Nicole writes,

“I get questions, all the time from friends, friends of friends and even strangers. They want my thoughts about pregnancy, labor and childbirth. I have spent HOURS talking with women providing answers and information they should be able to get from their prenatal provider/birth attendant. I think to myself at the end of those conversations, “Why isn’t she able to get this information from her? If he doesn’t make her feel special, does not answer her questions, and doesn’t agree with her philosophy on childbirth and labor, why on earth is she allowing him to be her birth attendant?!”

When I pose this question to the women themselves, the answers unfortunately never include “Because I did my research and I found him to be the best match for me and my desired childbirth experience.” Most of the answers I receive fall into the four categories below, none of which are good enough reasons alone to choose a prenatal care provider/birth attendant.”

The four categories that Nicole is referring to are:

1) “She delivered my sister/girlfriend.”
2) “She is my gynecologist.”
3) “He is the best/most popular person in area.”
4) “Her office is so close and convenient to my office/house.”

I have to “second that” to every thing that Nicole writes about in her two posts. I too am flabbergasted at how many women spend more time researching a new car, camera, computer, appliance, or handbag purchase than they do researching their care provider or birth options. I am also floored by many of the women I take care of that seem to have NO IDEA how their doctor or midwife actually thinks, feel, and behaves in a labor & delivery setting. One time, and I am not exaggerating, a woman I was assigned to care for looked up at me after a particularly upsetting encounter with her attending obstetrician (he was very rough with her vaginal exam, was down right pissed off that she refused an amniotomy and an epidural, and stormed out of the room) and said, “Wow, I didn’t realize he was so pushy! He was really rude! I don’t know if I want him to deliver my baby!” I was thinking to myself, “HOW in God’s name are you just figuring out now that he is an asshole?!” (Excuse my language but this particular doctor is a high intervention, low patience physician with the stats to prove it, on top of the fact that he treats nurses like his personal empty-headed gophers…ARG!) Turns out the only research she did to find this doctor was that her cousin went to him and was happy with his services since he agreed to induce her early because she was “sick of being pregnant” (her words, not mine).

Of course there is also the lying phenomenon as well and this is one area where I feel the most sympathy for my patients. That’s right ladies…people LIE and I hope that I am not the first person to tell you that doctors and midwives are people too!! That’s why, as Nicole writes, interviewing potential birth attendants and ASKING FOR THEIR STATISTICS is so important. Someone I know ended up switching her birth attendant at 36 weeks along because it had turned out that he flat out lied about his experience and philosophy regarding VBACs (vaginal birth after cesarean). For example, if you have a question about a particular intervention, say episiotomy rate, and the birth attendant you are interviewing either skirts the question or says something vague like, “I only do them when I deem necessary,” I encourage you to ask him for his STATS. You might be surprised at how often he “deems it necessary.” It is also important to note that you cannot make sweeping generalizations about a care provider just by their credentials, that is, not all midwives follow a midwifery model of care and not all obstetricians follow a medical model of care (although by the very nature of their education many of them do). So it is still important to research your birth attendant even if you are planning on choosing a midwife!

Also, I wonder if many women do not research their care providers/birth attendants because they come from generations of women who nodded their heads, smiled, and did exactly everything their doctor told them too regarding their reproductive health. I mean, if a woman’s mother, aunts, and grandmothers didn’t question their doctors, what influence does she have to act any differently? The good news however is that in today’s day in age, unlike our mothers and grandmothers, we have a most wonderful thing called THE INTERNET so you have no excuse."

http://nursingbirth.com/2009/04/26/must-read-blog-“it’s-your-birth-right”/

Numerous clinical studies have found that a doula’s presence at birth
tends to result in shorter labors with fewer complications
reduces negative feelings about one’s childbirth experience
reduces the need for pitocin (a labor-inducing drug), forceps or vacuum extraction and cesareans
reduces the mother’s request for pain medication and/or epidurals
Research shows parents who receive support can:
Feel more secure and cared for
Are more successful in adapting to new family dynamics
Have greater success with breastfeeding
Have greater self-confidence
Have less postpartum depression
Have lower incidence of abuse
Taken from: http://www.dona.org/mothers/why_use_a_doula.php

Dear mummies,
I am training to be a doula aka professional labour support. As part of my certification, I am required to attend three births. Below are links, which explain what a doula does and how I can help you have a positive birth experience. Do pm me or email me at [email protected] if you have any queries. Looking forward to hear from you. 
www.drmomma.org/2011/05/what-doulas-do.html
www.drmomma.org/2011/04/5-doula-myths-debunked.html

Snowger: yeah!! I have a pic of the clock. So i will never ever forget wat time my ger come out. Haha!! Don tink doc said will cut bt b4 using vacuum gt say la.. As for old clothes, if reli cannot wear liao than give salvation army or give away lor. My FIL oso.. Like karang guni.. Like to keep this keep tat. Tat's y my ger so many blue blacks.. Coz no space in the house for her to move ard.. Keep bumping herself. Tat's y i cant wait for my own house. Lucky they never say they gonna move in wif us. Clearing the rm for space for bb, so tat day hubby threw away a computer table fm our rm, n hubby told me a day later tat FIL asked where issit. When hubby said throw already, he said y? Still working mah.. Bt pls la.. Already no place liao still wanna keep. All over the house oso alot of weird things.. Tat day i oso bumped tummy into a handle of a gym equipment tat have been converted into a storage space.. To hang plastic bags n put many unused chairs on.. Weird.. Told my hubby if he next time like his father i'll be the 1 throwing all the rubbish away. Bt lucky he's oso like me.. Like the house to be clear n near empty condition. Haha!!

Elp_mum: yellowish? Diarrhoea? Coz i having diarrhoea, since last friday.. Wah so gd.. Mon no need go work. I now walk too much oso tummy will start to pain, dono issit reli pain or bb telling me wanna rest. I climb stairs oso will breathless.. Dono issit coz nt as young n healthy when i had #1 or issit bb bigger than #1..

Julie, I also ... Walk too much start to pain and becos tummy too big so breathless...

Any mummies wan to meet for aftn tea if not working? Sometimes feel a bit bored at home.

Aspialle: ya.. Feel so bloated dono issit coz bb no space than feel so tight or issit coz had heavy dinner yest.. Or issit juz my diarrhoea making me so uncomfy.. Now typing this msg while on the toilet bowl.. Again.. Haha!! Feel like gonna burst soon. Wah, so nice can go afternoon tea.. I'm stuck in the office!! If u're free n reli no1 accompany u juz go out sit at cafe n drink something, look at traffic pass by.. Read a book.. How nice.. Better than cooping urself up at hm.. Go go!! Enjoy urself!!

Aspialle

since it's sch hol, I can meet u for afternoon tea if u want.

Life as SAHM
I bring my #1 everywhere I go and meet ppl, so I still find my life quite busy as both bottom very sharp and always going out! LOL!! I had zoo & night safari annual pass & going very often, til it just expired recently and wont renew till later. So nw going other places.

Though that's a sky & ground of career life that I had... miss the flying and overseas life. :p

Reading book is good if u r bored, I only get to read when kid zz or I'm doing big biz. but then Now like most 2nd time mum, my toilet break is very short.

Sticky #1
When I go toilet, my #1 will also join me with her potty or she will ask to go on toilet bowl b4 me.

I dun hv phone stalker as I am always with her, but it's always mummy play with me. HB is the one who always get calls " daddy, I want u to come home and play with me" LOL!!

Julie

so many ppl still so many things, maybe u suggest send to salvation army or cash converter, they feel less painfull throwing away?

U take care!!
Think is also the weather too.

Sylvia: no use 1.. Nt to mention giving or throwing things tat's already in the house, FIL even likes to pick up rubbish fm outside.. I've seen him take radio, table, sofa, tv, juz to mention a few.. Tink his ambition is to be a karung guni. Living rm alone has 3 tvs.. Nt those flat screen tv hor, all the old kinda tv.. And when program is on chn8 on 1 tv, he'd on another channel on another tv.. So it's very irritating when there so many different sounds fm the diff tv. Don even know which sound is for which tv. Bt i dont reli bother la, coz i don watch tv in living rm. in fact oso seldom watch tv.. Have a feeling when we have our own place, our rm would be empty. He'd be sooo happy coz another rm to store his rubbish.. When wanna discard something muz discard when he nt ard, n far fm the house if nt u'll c it reappear in some corner ofthe house. Happened b4.. Tink we threw a table or chair n it mysteriously reappeared a few hrs later..

<font color="ff0000">pawzzz (pawzzz) -sorry but your post is getting irritating.
If ppl is interested, will PM you, please do not flood our thread </font>

Cheese: so agree.. Bt i paiseh to say.. Haha!!

Sunny: i had tat since weeks ago. At the end of the spine there. Bt i guess it's coz of the weight we're carrying. Try not to bend too much and change position when too pain.. Now i need to sit real straight. If slanted abit will get backache.. Nt to worry.. It'll get better. My sharp pain nt so often already, bt the backache still there.. Juz bear wif it, take care and countdown to jan!!

@ Aspialle, hugs gal... Things will be ok after we give birth. I do admire all SAHM, not easy cos no time and need to take care of the kids 24/7, 365 days.

@ Julie, oh gosh, nw still has diarheao??? Seen doctor? Btw, how old is ur daughter?

julie, your FIL's behavoir reminds me of my MIL oso. She will pick up pegs (You know those people drop from hanging clothes) from downstairs - asking my niece and nephew to go and take. So my gal starts becoming v concious and will stare on the floor. When we are with her, she will also want to pick up pegs from the floor. Which we told her "No, dirty. Don't pick it up".

MIL also picks up toys and other furniture that people dump. I watch TLC channel or is it BIO channel. There is a program which features horders and their behavoirs are called OCB (Obsessive-Compulsive Behavoir). Very scary cos some of them have their house packed till only left one pathway (their toilets and rooms are just like store room). They just simply cannot make themselve organise and throw away things. Some will keep because everything got "sentimental" value and some will bring home things other people throw away (thinking they will use it someday - which they never will). Very scared my MIL will become lidat. So my hb has been nagging at her. ;P

*hahah we disgress!*

Pawzz: I think you're NOT WELCOME here! Kinda irritated by your posting. Please shoo shoo if you're not giving birth as this thread is mainly for mummies who are due in late dec or Jan 13.

<font color="0000ff">pawzzz: I have to agree with Chesse and Julie. We hope that you would be considerate and avoid posting your excessively long post as it disturbs our "viewing" of posts which fellow mummies in this thread are posting. You may wish to set up a "Learn more about Doula services" thread in the 2013 MTB folder. And yes, if any of the mummies here are interested, they would PM you directly or would have addressed you in this thread to find out more.</font>

Snow : No need to be nice to people like pawzz. Just tell her off straight in the face! Kinda piss off by her positing. It's personal choice to what birth method we choose.

sunny, it could be due to weight of baby. and the position they are in which could have pressed against your back causing the pain. Just to share if it is along the lower spinal area, that time I got share here what my gynae teach me. Some streches while sitting on a chair.

1. put both feet on the floor, sit upright.
2. Fold the leg upwards towards your chest.
3. Using your hands, push the right folded leg towards the left. (dont worry about squashing the tummy).

it's suppose to help strech the muscles on your back.
happy.gif
Psst. I just tried and my tummy is really getting in the way. Cant even push my folded leg to the other side... -____-"

Bliss: ya lor.. Still having diarrhoea.. Bt nt as watery as on fri.. Shd b gettin better. *cross fingers*. My ger is 2yr 9mth, turning 3 in feb. how time flies..

Snowger: yeah yeah!! So similar! Lucky my FIL don call my ger go take la, coz the things he take norm all the big n bulky items. There was once the house suddenly gt a tricycle, bt i c the seat, handle, back n the wheels so dirty.. Confirm is picked fm rubbish dump 1, still call my ger play. I so tempted to tell my ger nt to use it, bt scared in laws offended. Bt anywaz she oso seldom play coz the house no place for her to move the tricycle.. N they oso no bring her out to ride. Last time they throw in our rm bt hubby brought out to put living rm.. Than now end up in MIL rm.. Everytime i c the toys they let my ger play all so dirty n black.. Yucks.. Coz the toys we buy for her is all in the rm, coz living no place.. Mayb tats the reason y i find in law house like so small.. Mayb if throw all the unused stuff, the house will b spacious. Coz my mum place no useless stuff n my ger practically can run all over the place without bumping into anything!! And i agree on the part of 'mayb gt use in future, bt never will) haha!! Ooo juz tot of MIL's similar habit is she like to keep bottles. Those plastic drinking bottle.. Or those soap containers.. Keep bt dono fill wat.. Balcony full of nonsense. When i hang clothes keep bumping here n there, now worse with a big tummy.. Super cramped. Tat's y whenever soap finish or drink finish, i faster throw the containers away b4 she sees them. Haha!! Bt sometimes she fast la.. She will transfer the leftover drink fm the 1.5L bottle to those 500ml bottles.. So tat's wat she does wif the 500ml bottles... Haha!!!

Canopy, I was looking at all the post, then I saw one that says "Nicole", I thot it's one fellow mummy here whose nic is "Nikole". Then I was like eh! How come post so long. And realised I wasted like 1 min staring at a "ireelevant" and useless post! ARGH!!!!! I thot she would have gotten my very mild hint when I talk abt birth plan... :p

<font color="0000ff">"The birth process is something intimate and personal. It is about your own choice at your own comfort level. Let's all hope that we have a smooth delivery! :p"</font>

Then she spammed another long one... *Faints*

Snowger: juz by reading wat u posted i already doubting i can do it leh.. The tummy sure in the way mah.. When doing step 2 my leg is goin outwards and nt upwards.. Haha!!

wa... thanks mummies.

it was so bad that i have difficulty sleeping (gotta sleep on sideways), ended up a stiff neck in the morning
sad.gif

i do not know what to do last night, end up, when i lie straight in bed, i heard all my bones cracking sound, and breaks my hubby heart. he gotta help me massage.. but ended up inflicting more pain to me
sad.gif

Snowger: ya!! I oso tot it was nickole!! Bt i spent more than 1min, coz i read the whole thing, onli to realise its the same person who's been spamming the thread. I can even rem the email add n tat she say need to experience 3 births. Haha!!

Sunny: wah so nice ah ur hubby. Mine onli told me apply the tiger balm patch.. . When i said shd be nt muscle ache, he said, nvm la, juz put, since it's expiring soon.. ..

Julie : i thought cannot use Tiger balm patch?

Snow : i oso have trouble doing the stretching that you've mentioned, i just tried @ my desk but failed. :p

Hospital Bag
Still haven't pack yet!!!!! Sian!

<font color="119911">Julie, I actually envy you!
I had a very bad time in toilet today... Been constipated for 3 days liao!
Just now went toilet to try again, but "it's" so hard that "it" got stucked at the "door" and can't get out!
Ended perspiring and TEARING... 叫天天不灵, 叫地地不灵!
sad.gif
</font>

I drank the big green coconut from hawker centre yesterday. shared with hubby..
happy.gif

not as sweet as the small ones from NTUC though.. :p

Julie, Wonder if it is a "grow old" syndrome? Sometimes dunno is it because they find a sense of security to have a "cluttered" house. My MIL's place is cluttered and to make things worse got my BIL's stuff. He divorced and sold his own place. Shifted ALL HIS barang barang in boxes. The house has been like that for more than 1 year liao... Hb say he will help him remove... Up till now still same same. My hb's rationale recently: If you have never touched the item for more than 4 years, it's time to say goodbye. Cos we moved in 4 years ago (so we had a lot of uni text book, project papers, etc). lol they came in A4 boxes and 4 years later, they were at the same spot (in the same A4 boxes). So out it went... :p

<font color="119911">canopy, I just drank one just now during lunch!
Refreshing!
But drinking it is more of wanting to "tao liang" and hoping to counter my constipation... :D
Think will only intensive drink from week 38</font>

Sylvia
Can't bring my son to toilet with me hehe he keep asking me where is my cuckoo , told him gal dun have then ask me how I pee.. Hehehe

Staying home with him, not possible to read a book or do other things since he so sticky, unless sometimes I take a break... Let him stay home with maid where I do some shopping or have alone time
happy.gif
but again provided he allows me to go out.. Haha sometimes he will lock the door , block the way so that I can't go out

julie, you really kena con. I read the first line, then scroll down read a few more lines. Scroll down again, see so long, look at nick and realised. So skipped to next post. :p But still waste my time la.

julie/canopy, me oso failed... haha! that was what gynae suggested at my end 1st trim/early 2nd trim. Haiz. Let me go home and flip my TMC book which got write some strech exercise for preggy one and see if got one for back that we can do (with our BIGGGG tummy). :p

Canopy, I rem reading here some mummies shared that Salonpas can use. :p and I ALSO havent pack my hospital bag! havent buy pressie for #1. So far only washed first batch of baby clothes for #2 (realised all the rubber band for pants CMI liao. All over streched!).

Heartburn: Wah kaoz! I having very bad heartburns in recent week. Like now, i can feel my throat burning as I am typing this. Anyone same same?

Coconut juice: Hehe I havent start. Wait till about 36 wks then start... :p Green ones are usually less sweet than the small Thai ones. or those white ones sold at chi-char places.

Canopy: cannot use meh? Anywaz i oso didnt stick la.. Coz i say don wan n hubby oso no insist. If he insist n take it out and stick for me than oblige lor. I oso haven pack hospital bag.. Will do it after my next appt which is in mid dec.

Littledragongirl: eh u envy meh? Diarrhoea alot till backside pain n keep having the wanna shit feeling leh. Mayb u eat more fruits n drink more water? Mayb will help..

Siewz: i tot muz drink the small kind n nt the big green kind?

Snowger: i guess so.. Somemore they other than go out work no go out liao.. Rest of the time is at hm.. They don even go out on wkends.. Ok, other than goin to the market.. So i guess the clutter lets them have something to do.. Tats y i tell hubby, if he old liao become like his dad i'll throw throw throw!! MIL's clutter is in fridge too.. Sometimes i buy stuff than put in fridge, next day cannot find liao.. She likes to pack everything in plastic bags.. Dont even know wats in which plastic bag. Sometimes put till expire liao oso dono it's still inside.. Speaking of which.. Tink we bought sara lee cake last wk.. Tink need find it this evening c if still there or not.. Wanna eat..

I am feeling very breathlesss, was doing a presentation just now - suddenly could not breath, was trying to hard to catch my breath. Also have that feeling of wanting to "burst"... gosh, I do not know how I am going to go through this last lap.

Aspialle: mine opposite. When bath for my ger she was say my cuckoo bird!! I keep telling her ger don have than she keep saying have!! I say onli boy have than she say she boy. Faint.. Than she say the names of a few boys in her cc than say they have cuckoo bird. Haha!! Wonder if they're alwaz naked ard each other in sch.. Haiz... Bt ur boy clever ah, still will lock door. Mine the most follow me everywhere i go. So sometimes i disturb her by walking to kitchen do nothing walk back again.. Ask her wat she doin she say follow mummy. Haha!!

Snowger: u clever lor.. I tot is another mummy saying her experience if choosing a gynae mah.. How i know.. I oso don rem the nick. Haha!! Ooo!! And finally did some washing of bb clothes yest!! And realised all the mittens n booties dono where liao.. Another shopping trip to be planned again!!

Back