(2011) TTC 2011 Mums!!!

Hi all ,

I am new here just wanted some advice if anybody here is suffering from insomia? I am a TTC so not too sure if there is any better solution other than GNC Melatonin ?

Item Name: Chanel shoes

Url:www.chanelshoesshoponline.com

There are so many brand shoes, but you should not miss the

Chanel shoes. Nowadays, most of people like other excellent

shoes. You can chance to try it, you find The Chanel Shoes is

a good chance, you will never leave it. You can choose what

style for you,there are plenty of styles for you. And you

never worry match different ocassions.

hi,

i have a clear blue fertility test kit (can detect estrogen and LH level, can detect up to 5 days before ovulation day, so increase the chance to try for baby). i'm willing to let go at $220 (guardian selling price $310+), condition 9/10.

clear blue fertility sticks(to use with clear blue fertility test kit) - 14 sticks, willing to let go at $35 (guardian selling price $82+ for 20 sticks). expire - April 2012.

i don't need it anymore as i'm 33 weeks pregnant. interested, pls pm me. tks.

URGENTLY REQUIRED! Hi Mums whose babies are O to 6 months old, you are urgently required for a short 15 mins survey on any brand of milk formula on 28th or 29th Aug. Token - $30 NTUC Voucher, Location - our office at 15 Beach Road, Beach Center (next to Raffles Hotel). Interested, kindly sms me your Name, Age and baby's month to 97640028. Thank! Sally

URGENTLY REQUIRED! Hi Mums whose babies are O to 6 months old, you are urgently required for a short 15 mins survey on any brand of milk formula on 28th or 29th Aug. Token - $30 NTUC Voucher, Location - our office at 15 Beach Road, Beach Center (next to Raffles Hotel). Interested, kindly sms me your Name, Age and baby's month to 97640028. Thank! Sally

Hi,

I have tried a lot of the massage ladies recommended in the forums but found them to be a huge waste of time. NOT effective at all! Seriously! And diets and those London Weight Management and Marie France were all a joke!

So I went back to Spa Rael because they were very effective.

Now, I'm selling a post-natal jamu treatment package from Spa Rael. You can easily search for them online.

They are located in Orchard Road, at Goodwood Park Hotel. There are 6 treatments in total, which include 6 x 60 minutes of manual treatment and either 6 x steam room or thermal blanket wrap after the treatment. The treatment is used with traditional jamu oil made from 24 herbs. You can also choose to have the Natura Bisse cream (instead of jamu oil) for the 60 minutes treatment (Natura Bisse is used in the Oscars and Golden Globes).

This is a spa in Goodwood Park Hotel and the service and staff are great. I was with them pre-natal and post-natal. I bought 2 packages and have finished 1, and it was so effective, I didn't need the 2nd package, so I am selling it.

It usually costs $2000 for the 6 treatments package at Spa Rael. I am selling at 50% off - $950 only. For all 6 treatments. No more to pay. Pay in cash or bank transfer.

Please email me (alita79 at yahoo dot com) for details or if interested. There is no expiry date to the package.

Thank you

Hi, I am selling away the Haenim play yard to clear space

1) 6 panels Haenim Normal Play Yards (Blue and Red design) to let go at $65*

Consist of the following :

• 1 Activity (Normal) panel

• 2 Doors

• 3 Plain panels

Condition is 6.5/10

* Buyer may want to buy replacement parts+:

• Suction pads (A few have dropped off due to wear and tear )

• Bear stickers (Decorative purposes only, buyer can leave out if there is a budget) Optional

• Mirror sticker (Not reflective, buyer can leave out if there is a budget) Optional

Self collect. Interested buyers may email to [email protected] for viewing.

+Replacement parts can be purchased from SMH Bulk purchase spree:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/5360294.html

Baby has outgrown Pampers M size diapers. Active Baby (Green&purple pkg). Have 3 pkts of 68pcs and another half packet to give away if u buy all. Letting go at $15 per pack (original price $25.10 per pkt). Bought 2 months ago. Please email me at [email protected] (Negotiable)

Back