(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Chloie> Ya I saw her nick too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but did not "call her" hahaha... well also nothing for me to ask to...

Me ah.. as usual trying [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] well all of us are [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Will be off to Cairns, Aust next week so for about 2 weeks will not see me in SMH :p

Chloie> After your ML save up some $$ than go with your hub [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hahahah personal time with hub is better than with me... hahaha

If you feel better than near to the end of your ML than you go holiday la [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Chloie> Oh... good to go back to work if not also brain dead sometimes :p Hahaha ttcing ah.. for me if have have if no than next month... not to the kind that die-hard fan of must have. Hahaha

If no than treat it as I can sleep later LOL... if got than must prepare for burn mid-night oil make milk for bb or wake up at night... than timing have to suit bb liao.

Take it easy is the best la [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] You take care also jia you [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Christy> At home will go crazy lor somemore no bb to take care lagi worst. But after a month of rest, abit slow at work... LOL!

Ya, dont rush. The other time I also gan chiong to have a bb then end up losing her. But it's ok lah, as long as she is not suffering. So now wait till I get better then I will try for another one. Must be a girl also. Heehee!

My advise to all, remember to take whatever test your gyne tell you to do, especially if you are tested high risk on the results.

Chloie> Most important is you manage your time like if you feel too board than go back to work if too stress at work take a break for holiday... no need to overstress yourself cause it dun do you good too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Its not your fault in losing your girl she is in a safe place now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] (a better place in god's hand)

Be it girl or boy... most important is healthy after all its your bb [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dun worry next one will come de just a matter of time [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] which I always tell myself.

Hey Baby, I have went through IUI on April but failed. both my gynae and i were so disappointed cos he got high hope on me one. sigh...

My gynae has encourage me to go for another any this month.

please allow 2-3 days after receipt of payment for posting, as we are experiencing busy period

AH HUAT PTE LTD – opks & Hpts

Regulars pm me for special repurchase prices [email protected]

Opks only

20 pcs $13.70

30 pcs $19.00

Hope PACKS $3.80 – available

5 hpts

MINI HUAT PACKS (UK) $13.70 – available

15 opks

5 hpts

HUAT PACKS (UK) $19 – available

25 opks

5 hpts

*opks - Ovulation strips.

hpts-Home Pregnancy test strips.

Where not mentioned Opks are 20 miu = High sensitivity opks. Hpts are 10 miu ultra high sensitivity.

Prices include local postage within Singapore.

Those transferring from non POSB/DBS banks please contact me earlier as the interbank transfer will take longer – I do prefer to mail out only upon receipt of payment unless you are a regular.

actually try iui should also make diy chicken essence to increase yr chances too right? Just like what ttcers do during 2ww(2 weeks wait after bd on o date)

~~~~ Cervical mucus ~~~~

Cervical fluid is necessary for allowing the sperm to swim freely through the cervix. Some of us have low or no cervical fluid, so it is harder for the sperm to move and there may not be a friendly environment for the sperm to sustain themselves.

When a woman ovulates there should be an increase in cervical mucus (CM), as well as a change in the mucus texture, from “wet” to a more pliable, stretchy, egg white like mucus.

Here are some of the ways to increase CM (extracted from internet):

1. Drink green tea daily - There are no studies proving this, but I have read hundreds of women using green tea to increase CM with great success. Drink one cup a day from menstruation till ovulation.

2. Take Evening Primrose - Dose is 1500 - 3000 mg once daily. Take from your period till ovulation, than switch to fish oil. The dosage for increasing cervical mucous is initially 500mg, three times a day for a total of 1500mg per day. If you don’t get results in your first cycle, increase your dosage to 3,000 mg a day in your

next cycle. Evening Primrose Oil can cause uterine contractions in pregnancy, which is why you should not take it past ovulation (in

case you get pregnant.)

*Note - Not recommended for ppl that have PCOS*

3. Take L Arginine- This is a supplement helps to promote cervical mucous by supporting the production of nitric oxid (NO). Nitric oxide dilates blood vessels and helps to increase blood flow to the uterus, ovaries, and genitals.

4. Use a sperm friendly lubricant - A water based sperm friendly lubricant that mimics cervical fluids and creates a sperm friendly PH in necessary to allow the sperm to swim and reach the

egg.

*There is a brand called Preseed, can be found in major pharmacies*

5. Drink a lot of water through out the day - This may be all you need, drink more water. Regardless if you use any of the supplements to help, you must drink enough water for your body to

be able to make cervical mucous.

6. Grapeseed Extract aka grapefruit juice. Grapeseed extract works with Vitamin C to make it more effective. In addition, the presence of this specific antioxidant can give additional support and protection to the sperm.

7. Robitussin, cough syrup. Can be found in major pharmacies. The active ingredient is guaifenesin. Helps to increase CM by thinning the fluid. It doesnt create CM. I personally tried it, and yes it works.

8. Supplements. Not those common multi vits. It is those products said can increase CM (when googling information on CM, such products often pop ups.). Those products are mainly contain various minerals & vits. Not able to find in SG though. An example will be FertilAid.

1) What Is PCOS, anyway?

In each menstrual cycle, follicles grow on the

ovaries. Eggs develop within those follicles, one of which will reach maturity faster than the others and be released into the fallopian tubes. This is "ovulation". The remaining follicles will degenerate.

But in the case of polycystic ovaries, the ovaries

are larger than normal, and there are a series of

undeveloped follicles that appear in clumps or

cysts, somewhat like a bunch of grapes.

An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac usually found on the surface of an ovary. There are many types of ovarian cysts, each with a different underlying cause. Many women will have them at some point during their childbearing years.

Most ovarian cysts are completely without

symptoms. However, some types can cause

serious health problems.

"Polycystic ovaries" means many cysts on your

ovaries. They are not especially troublesome and

may not even affect your fertility.

Please note. You can have polycystic ovaries

without having PCOS. On the other hand, nearly all women with PCOS will have polycystic ovaries.

"Polycystic Ovary Syndrome" (PCOS) is the name

given to a very complex endocrine (glandular) and

metabolic condition in which a woman will have

polycystic ovaries, along with a pattern of other

symptoms that reflect imbalances in reproductive

and other hormones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) Symptoms of PCOS.

Symptoms will vary but commonly include some

combination of the following:

* Multiple ovarian cysts (polycystic ovaries that are

2-5 times larger than healthy ovaries).

* Irregular or absent menstrual cycle.

* Infertility.

* Obesity or the inability to lose wei.ght.

* Acne.

* Excessive body or facial ha.ir (hirsutism).

* Insulin resistance. * Thinning of scalp ha.ir.

* Velvety, hyperpigmented skin folds (acanthosis

nigricans).

* High blood pressure.

* High cholesterol or triglycerides.

* High blood glucose.

* Chronic inflammation, including autoimmune

tendencies such as autoimmune thyroiditis.

* Appetite disorders.

* Multiple hormone imbalances, commonly

including: testosterone, cortisol, estrogen, FSH

(follicle stimulating hormone), insulin, leptin,

adiponectin, LH (luteinizing hormone),

progesterone, prolactin, thyroid hormones and

others.

* Depression.

* Lack of energy.

As this list suggests, PCOS is not simply a

disorder of your ovaries alone. It is more

widespread than that. PCOS is a multi-organ

systemic disorder that affects dozens of hormones

and other signaling molecules throughout your

body.

This baffling array of symptoms is one reason why

doctors have difficulty diagnosing PCOS, why

doctors do not agree on what PCOS actually is,

and why it is so hard to treat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3) PCOS Should Not Be Left Untreated

Besides all of the possible symptoms we listed

above, untreated PCOS has some very undesirable

long-term health consequences such as increased

risk of diabetes, cardiovascular disease and

possibly cancer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4) No Magic Pill for PCOS

As you probably know by now, it's very hard to

manage all the symptoms of PCOS with

conventional treatment.

Unfortunately, there are no drugs that cure PCOS.

Even surgery on your ovaries does not cure the

symptoms of PCOS in all cases.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5) You'll Have to Help Yourself

You can't depend on your doctor alone to make

your PCOS go away. It is not your doctor's

responsibility to make you well. It's *your*

responsibility. Your doctor can help, but whether or not you get PCOS under a degree of control is really up to you and no one else.

ivy

yupz my boy was conceived via SOIUI.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] anything u can ask me

vic

once a while pop in [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hihi, I am new here, just miscarried 2 days ago, 6 wks into pregnancy. I am Pcos, so I am trying to see if tcm can help me bu my body. Thinking of seeing dr tan siew buoy fr tongji, anyone knows how her treatment is like? I hope no Acu cos I quite scared, seems v painful. Any advice on usu tcm charges are like?

Hi All,

I have 3 boxes of Clearblue Easy Fertility Test sticks for sale (30 sticks per box). They expire between Nov 2010 - Mar 2011. Anyone interested? Price negotiable, kindly PM me your contact/email if you are interested, thanks!

Hi Littlefren,

Sorry to hear that.. hope you are coping well now. I am not Pcos but I think TCM can help thou.. I went thru TCM for 3 months and got it... but not without poking.. mine is dr tan kian sing. In fact.. i was like u, keep thiking accupuncture is very painful de.. but after trying for the first time.. its actually nothing. If u not scared of injection or ant bites, this should be nothing to you. You are supposed to relax during accupuncture, so as not to feel the tingle feeling when the needle pokes. Its so fine that the feeling last less than a second.

Each session i went with my DH, its abt $200, incl medication and accupunture. So it depends on your condition thou.

Hi little piggy, so u are preggy now? Congrats! So envy! Thanks for the info. I think I can take ants bites. But I went tongji and they have no accu... I see how it goes, at least so far the med not so bitter! So will take for a while and see if my pcos will improve. Hai, I hope I can be like u soon but I think I maybe having some complication cos of miscarraige... Keeping my finger cross! I am hopeful still and thanks for the reply!

hihi,

due to some health reason, i gota stop TTC for a while. I got some OPK and HPT to sell off. anyone interested, can PM me or email me at [email protected]

OPK (expiry by 11/2010) - 15 pc (20mIu sensitivity)

OPK (expiry by 08/2011) - 40 pc (20mIu sensitivity)

HPT (expiry by 10/2010) - 10 pc (10mIu sensitivity)

HPT (expiry by 11/2010) - 15 pc (10mIu sensitivity)

HPTT (expiry by 08/2011) - 15 pc (10mIu sensitivity)

All the OPK and HPT are the higher sensitivity and bought from UK. Letting go at $0.45 per piece (that is the price that I bought online, not making any profit). postage is not included in the price.

will really appreciate it if any of you can take over these OPK and HPT so that they will not be gone to waste.

Dr Tab Kian Siang is good! I got endo n aydneo.. tried for 9 mths dun have went to see him n got preggy after 1 cycle! So now am in march 2010 mtb..

Can give him a visit gals, he can help to tiao yr body.. Not advertising for him but just to share he did really help me conceive.

hi all, would like to let go off my Preseed, since i am pregnant now, expired in 2012. Still have 5 individual wrapped tubes, together with 8 OPK sensitivity 20ml, expiry date in sep 2011 + 2 pregnancy test strips, all going for $35 include normal postage only. email me at [email protected]. if you are interested. Thank you.

Current Promotion, limited tranche of 3 Year saving plans @1.75%

Child Education or Hospital coverage for your child. policy review and advice, I have most of the comparision for hospial and savings, Email me. Great Eastern Life.

Ms Betty Ong

[email protected]

Hi all,

I know this is a little weird to ask this question. But those of you who go for TCM, is there also a way in which you can get to choose your baby's gender?

Hi all, I hv been trying nearly for a year, no good news [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

If you believe in Chinese medication, do not mind the hassle to boil them, do PM me.. my mom passed me a formulation for Eu Yan Sang..

I took it 1.5 times and conceived our current baby..

And my mom's fren who passed the formulation to her actually had a proven record..

If you want, you may PM me, I'll share the formulation. :)

PS: I can't guarantee the result though.. but no harm giving it a try..

Hi bubbly7,

I am a new "old" member to this portal and forum as well. I have been TTCing for 3 yrs with 2 miscarriages and unsuccessful IVF. I wouldn't mind giving your mum's formula a try if you don't mind sharing it with a new member like me.

A big Hi to All!

Special Clearance Sale - whilst stocks last!

High sensitivity OPTs (20miu) and HPTs (10miu) @ $0.55 per piece (min order of 5 in any combination)

Brand New from UK, expiry 03/2011 (OPKs) and 04/2011 (HPTs)

Prices exclude normal local mail postage within Singapore.

Items are shipped upon receipt of payment.

Interested, please PM me or contact me at [email protected]

Also, an extensive range of Clearblue products at amazingly low prices are available. ** Best price in town for BRAND NEW products**

Clearblue Fertility Monitor (RRP $310) + 20 Monitor Sticks (RRP $82)

For the price of $230 - savings of 41%

Clearblue Digital Ovulation sticks 20 tests - NEW product from UK, not available in SG (RRP $200 approx)

For the price of $145 - savings of 27.5%

** Note that RRP for box of 7 is $71.50 so you get essentially 1 extra box free when you get this!

Please contact me for prices of other Clearblue products that you might be interested in.

All items are direct from UK and will take approx 1-2 weeks from receipt of payment.

*updated*

A big Hi to All!

Special Clearance Sale - whilst stocks last!

High sensitivity OPTs (20miu) and HPTs (10miu) @ $0.55 per piece (min order of 5 in any combination)

Brand New from UK, expiry 03/2011 (OPKs) and 04/2011 (HPTs)

Prices exclude normal local mail postage within Singapore.

Items are shipped upon receipt of payment.

Interested, please PM me or contact me at [email protected]

Also, an extensive range of Clearblue products at amazingly low prices are available. ** Best price in town for BRAND NEW products**

Clearblue Fertility Monitor (RRP $310) + 20 Monitor Sticks (RRP $82)

For the price of $230 - savings of 41%

Clearblue Digital Ovulation 7 tests (RRP $71.50)

For the price of $47.50 - savings of 33.5%

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator 2 tests (RRP $24.90 for 1 test)

For the price of $27.90 - pay only $3 more for 2 tests!

* note that $27.75 is RRP for 2 normal non Conception Indicator pregnancy tests so you are essentially getting a better product for the same price!

Please contact me for prices of other Clearblue products that you might be interested in.

All items are direct from UK and will take approx 1-2 weeks from receipt of payment.

Hi, 20 Clearblue Fertility monitor sticks:$44.50

Clearblue Fertility monitor with 20 sticks: $220

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test kits(7tests): $45.90

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test kits(20tests): $75.90

Ovulation/Pregnancy Midstreams (20miu) Test kits: $2.50 each

All order come with free postage

Ovulation(20miu)/Pregnancy(10miu)High Sensitivity Test strip:

80cents per pc. 70cents for 15 or more pcs. 60cents for 40 or more pcs.

Postage: 1-4pcs:$0.26, Free normal postage for 5 or more pcs.

If keen, pls PM or email at [email protected]

U can also visit my blogshop for other children, baby products like desitin, orajel.

Link avai at PM.

Thanks

Hi Mummies,

I'm a Oct Mummy-to-be. I heard from my friends that Gingersnaps sell very pretty clothes for baby and toddlers. So being first time parents, when both my hubby & I went shopping at Gingersnaps during our 1st trimester, we couldn't resist the temptations & grap a trolley of cutie clothes home even before knowing our baby gender.

Now that we know that it's a boy, my MIL is suggesting me to let go of the girl's clothing before they turn yellow and "out of fashion". Didn't realise but I think I bought quite a bit, ranging from 6mth-2years old.

Those of you who shop at Gingersnaps should know they are quite ex. But I am letting them go at lower prices. I've posted the pics tog with the size and measurements at the follwing link:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5554509.html?1307112765

If you are interested in getting any of the following items for your kiddos or friends' kids, just let me know.

P.S All items were not worn before, tags still on. Come with gift boxes as they have given me quite a few since I bought many pieces.

hi all,

I am looking for a common room at Bedok or Tampiness.

We are locate family, couple stay and have two kids which will only come on the weekend. We will need to rent for one year plus while waiting for our BTO at Tampiness.

Please kind call or pm me if you have any intro.

Thanks 

Joyce 

bbdust,

Me and dh have been on and off looking at property since last year.. But then price very high. Then last weekend, we went back to look at those we have seen b4 and some new ones. Then I think the agent quite good, do a very detailed analysis for us and moreover we like the place very much, so we decided to commit yday. Luckily, we were already there, cos just as we were abt to write the cheque the marketing director at the showflat got a call and say another party is interested and ready to pay le. But bcos we already reserve on sat and ready to give cheque yday already. So we got 1st priority.So lucky! After that we heard from the agent that since sat when we reserved, there were another 2 parties interested in the same unit.

ZZ,

Got your mail le. Thanks!
Hi

Back