(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

yeah I looking forwards to Nepal: I better stop TTC so hard. finally the trip make me stop being crazy every month

hahahh AW_BBGab:

your husband very funny... are you banging into things that you dun notice?

32 to me still young loh.. me got to plus 6 liao leh..

sigh.. if don strike by this year me going to give up liao.. maybe fated with just 1 girl...

bbdust: pai seh ah...hahahaha I am clomid friend not FF xP

JTML: ehh I BFP when I go aussie holiday leh. hehhee...HIGH CHANCE wor!

My dh ah...always like to tease me...no leh..cannot be banging for 2 mths n I dun knw right...then not my body got smething wrong...I think shld be my brain aahahha!

hsien: not pain lor...every few days pop out new one.

christy you going to 3rd bottle of Folic Acid is it...me on 2nd bottle...I realise Blackmores dun have the folic Acid anymore just the Conceive Well....

BBdust... I going in May 2010...there is a 4D trek, so we grab lor, 1 person with tax add up is $2200. All meals provided. So we go lor...I was in the NATA fair mah...I did not know entrance fee $4.

AW_BBGab ...wah I really hope I tio there lor. then is rabbit baby liao, no more tiger

JTML,

4D trek, whats that???? the trick is nxt time dont go natas fair go to the travel agency directly so that u wont have many many people and save the entrance fee [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i want to go nepal too cause it sounds exotic [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

JTML: dun talk abt NATAS fair wor...I didnt knw have to Q lor!!! In the end I didnt go in. dun care what animal la...just hoot! hehehee!

BBdust:

oh it is a 4 days of soft treking...ppl will carry stuffs for you, you just walk with your camera and water. Quite relax one, not like those hard core carry your own backpack go until very high...I saw the location is quite nice and popular one. My friend who back pack there also went to this destination (ghorepani to poon Hill)

Next time I don't want go the fair liao me so easy to kenna kann...

xxmum: Let's jia you! in the miscarraige thread they got say , those TV and Movie stars get married so late still can have baby late 30s...we also can......

JTML,

woo sounds good i dont mind going nxt time wow relaxing ambience is good for bb making keke [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yah dont go to the fair lah many many people and so hot.. if u go to the agencies same same de.. and u can have time to think abt it..

hahahh AW-BB yeah I dun care what animal hehheh just that ...it is the mark to another year...kan chiong liao... I been reading this thread many months, find you guys very funny lah, but sometimes not everyday come in...

JTML,

woo sounds good i dont mind going nxt time wow relaxing ambience is good for bb making keke [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

yah dont go to the fair lah many many people and so hot.. if u go to the agencies same same de.. and u can have time to think abt it..

JTML> I still have 1mth supply than I going to buy the FA (100s) again. Mine is not bottle one is those in slab in foil.... 1 box got 10 slab and 1 slab got 10 tabs. Very cheap de like less than $5 from Unity.

AWBB> Hahaha same la.. we TTCer just hoot can huat can liao LOL

christy: ahahaha...so funny leh. we machiam anyhow shoot. Maybe should buy some med to 'bu' dh also...or else shoot blanks n I "suffer" for noth xP

JTML: hehe! so u r one of those who read but dun chat ah! HOW CAN!!!

alison,

cause my ribs aching badly loh so now put cold pad waiting for it to reduce pain then i kai gong again.

christy,

yah u can ask ur DH to eat megamen

BBdust> Hahahaha ya DH also need to bu my DH hor will eat any food de so I guess he have lots of the vits.. in him plus he also take multi vits :p

my hub took megamen.

well, i supposed help to build up his immune system too? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

the problem is with the men's head - not their swimmers.

they THINK external help is belittling them! their ego will suffer more than their health if told they need help!

i can only get my hb to take fizzy vit C - like KID lor u ask me! then keep falling sick & i told him to buy more redoxon vit C he toothache cos so expensive to him - i told him OK i got GNC time released vit c supplements OK - he then guai guai said OK & take.

cos past 2-4 mths very tiring at work & he fall sick means i very jialat lor & if he gets our girl sick - i also very terok. (men fall sick hor the germs super potent one lor - horrid le i preg i cannot fall sick one mah)

Ok... ladies

My DH tried Megamen.

And it is good for him not only for his troop. My DH felt he dun feel tired that easily as compared to the past.

Tell ur DH it is a muilt-vit. Jus like wat we gals are taking. For overall health.

aw-bb

fish oil during preg for baby's brain development

fish oil during Bfing is also same - to fortify our breast milk.

& good fish oil must be high EPA - whatever the DHA etc doesnt matter EPA is what that replicates in breast milk - & breast milk itself is good for brain development (so the saying breast feed babies supposed to be smarter too)

i can recommend 2 brands FB me if u want.

Back