(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

hello ladies!

I m back from my long trip! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] not sure if u all remember me.. hehe

Speed read a couple of a few days ago posts. i think a few pple striked alr. Congrats Anna!

July, I rem u. Now Jandew also rarely post le. The person who stay up late and help us organise the thread is Sashamama....

Naivesg,

Ya. Very easy, just buy the black chicken and the black chicken premix. Wash the chicken, boil the water then put chicken and premix in pot then cook under medium to low fire for 1hr can liao.

Hi naivesg!

How are u? U o-ing now? BD and BD.. will have cute little baby [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

U know the cycle before my trip i didn O at all and my AF came during the middle of the trip!! (looks like AF will come when u dont want it to come) that is like 2 months no AF! wasted cycle!

Oh Sashamama.. yah i passed her the first set of OPKS. Work hard Sashamama!

Bbchloe,

My previous also ask me to shed some weight cos I dun O every cycle.

As for the ginseng should be any type cos I remembered very clearly someone here said ginseng no ggod for sperm count or quality.

Wa, I just found out my new pregnant neighbour who move in just last month is not pregnant liao. And I heard baby cries. Means, she just give birth. Haiz. Hope my turn comes soon.

naivesg,

I think something wrong with my eyes already. Yday read wrongly regarding piggytoh's leak milk. Today I misintepret. I tot ur new pregnant neighbour become not pregnant..meaning M/C!! Then carry on to read then realised I got cockeye.

K, I am going downstair to buy my herbal chicken liao...=p

Erm, Jenn mummy, can cut the chicken into half hor, cos I cook for 2 days. Then cant finish the chicken by myself. In case forgotten, my HB dun take Chicken... I will only "force" him to drink some soup. =p

dolphy, have just send u an email.

Thanks!

May, ya lor, i read in that way too...i tout she M/C. navie really give us a fright

May, not u cock eye la...kekke...I type this way, cos hor...few days ago I saw her big tum tum leh. Then suddenly just now I open the door for my Sis, I saw her no tum tum liao. Then I heard baby cry, so hor...she give birth liao lor...kekke...=p

Thanks Donkeymami! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

kekek, sori sori Rugrat, scare u liao...=p

Naivesg,

Yes, you can. I usu ask them to cut into 4pieces.

May,

Me too thought naivesg said the preg woman who just move in then noe see no more preg..hee hee

Naivesg, i went to states. 2 weeks plus. visit the outlets! seriously the things there are very cheap compared to sg. lots of our stuff from states, so cheaper to buy there. bags, cosmetics, shoes etc.. but I dun like the immigration. they are very very strict! and they opened my luggage (at the airport) to check and never lock it back!

yah lor, af came when i least expected it! super troublesome and some it last for 7 days! i never have such a long af before. heheh.. i no O during trip too. so bd in vain. looks like my O haywire.. must see gynae liao...

purpleplace,

no lah not good news yet..

now wonder some tingling pain on the right side of my grion.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hey Jenn, can use the Ba Zhen Premix, cos I thot Ba Zhen is use b4 O, aft O cannot drink? Guys can drink Ba Zhen Herbal Soup? If not I go buy the normal one, most of the pre mix got Ginseng.

Anyone knows? Thanks.

naive u scared mi I tot ur neighbor m/c too

May nt ur eyes.. its e way she put it haa

hi july! thanx

doggie u cn start organising 1 mah sure gt ppl share de

who noes like mi e last rnd I organised then I strike hee n jus buy for e rest hee

Naivesg,

I not sure about Ba Zhen Premix but I just take a look at the Black Chicken Soup Premix's ingredinets list, there's no ba zhen but there's ginseng leh...wonder it it ok anot...really blur...too many 'mee fang' liao.

naive guys cannot take bazhen hor.. wait become ah gua lol

premix u cn but @ ntuc. bt best buy @ yu ren sheng den e ppl thr can advise u wt to buy.

Yar, just now I go down see the Black Chicken Soup Premix's ingredient, got Ginseng, so in the end stand there v long, dunno buy Ba Zhen premix or Black Chix premix....

HBB, wld u noe if can drink Ba Zhen during O, or Oing and guys can drink?

HBB really hur?? U org and u strike hur.

Maybe I can start one for those staying in the WEST.

Any takers? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

July, u went there F&E? how much u spend? HB self drive? They scare terrorist ma. They now voting leh, u got saw campaign? Which part of states u go? U decide which Gynae to see liao?

naive I went to roll in my pile of pillows n blanket cos I feel like shit. reading forum quietly until I doze off for awhile

jus went get mee goreng n 100plus hee

HBB, okie okie. Luckily I haven cook yet. Got 1 Chinese Medicine Shop at Giant, maybe I can ask them. Erm, Can I check, how to ask them huh? Like can I tell them to give me some herb to bu for trying to conceive, both HB and me can take kind?

Erm, July, correction, they finished voting liao, Obama won la, if any of u not aware. but they shld be in the process of voting when u went states.

Oxmummy

So coincidence! Let's see who O first ya... Jia you!

I tested only 1/5th dark on the test strip only

But going to O can drink herbal soup? I think I'll miss it...Dun want to affect O

Yar. So maybe I shld not use the Ba Zhen Premix.

I already bought the black chix liao, got head somemore...scary...Me first time cook Black Chix...Pardon me...Must cut off the head...me scare scare, althou die liao, dun dare to cut head off.

naivesg, yah free n easy. we self drive so can go from SF to LV. cc bill not here yet. but i change S$2K and spent almost all. no campaign when i was there. surprisiing quiet..

i think i will go kkh pte suite. prob dec or jan. cos i called them, quite easy to get appt no need to wait very long unlike the public kkh.

Back