(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/1857438.gif] Naivesg, Babydusts to you!!

Hope u no need to use this batch ah. Sell ur OPK with ur fresh babydust attached to others.

piggy, is the brand different? i got this link from the archives of this forum leh. can give me the link that you gers order from?

Zion/Dophy,

i dun have the link now i tink Anna have..

cos the 1 we order 100pcs free shippin 1 n cost $46+/- per 100 strips.. the 1 u order $36+ nia so i suppose diff bah...

stephanie, great. now can officially 'close' the bulk order.

HPT OPK

Dolphy 10 30

Stephanie 10 20

Zion 30

naivesg 30

Jeslyn 40

babychloe 10 20

Total 200

can email me me your email address, mobile phone number the sensitivity you want for your test kits? [email protected]

Opps, I count wrongly, thot can make up to 200.

If so, see anyone else wants to make up 300, if not I will take remainder if cannot make up. If still at 210 then I will drop another 10. Cos I dun want to take total of 100 OPKs.

Koligs at my side gossiping...so din post...kekekeke...

piggy,

Ya, I will..kekekeke...the dress is nice la...bt I tink I put on weight again..

So not so nice liao...hahahahaa...

Hi Oxmummy!

Yes Yes May May Thanks alot Muacks! Sure give you a treat if I strike this time round! Prob is I dun even know I O liao or not. Probably not. So I will jia you and "force" HB to jia you too...kekek...

naivesg, no need to change your qty already. now just nice make up 200.

oxmummy, thanks for the link. seller is the same. just that the link you gave has already included postage in the bidding price i think. the costs work up to be the same. maybe now is cheaper coz of exchange rate.

anyway, will order from the link that oxmummy posted since most of you use this.

not too sure about the 'bu' day coz my aunt told my cousin to call me n tell me die die must take some herbal soup today.

Okie Dolphy, hahha. So cute ur aunt, she know u trying v hard huh?

I think I will take herbal soup tomolo. Or maybe today and tomolo. Try to cook Herbal Soup later maybe. kekek...=p Any Herbal Soup? Cannot have Ginseng rite? I saw somewhere here also.

btw, the sperm morp hor, means wat huh? cos I noe quantity is amount, mobility is speed, so morp is whether normal or abnormal?

piggy,

Erh...u hv not seen the recent me...nvr mind, I take more fotos and u shall c..

Talking abt fat..last time my gynaes used to ask me to shed weight before conceive..so I dun dare put on too much...

Okie Jenn, thanks, I will try black chicken soup maybe today or tomolo. Just go downstair Giant buy black chicken and the premix herb, put inside pot, vola.

Dunno if that is the way to cook...kekke...=p

Stephanie, Zion, naivesg, Jeslyn, babychloe, email me to my email address: [email protected]

naivesg, already activated my PM. no lah, my body has always been weak and she always nag at me to take more herbal soups. coz my dad passed away this year and she is keep an eye on me on my dad's behalf. no one in our families know we are ttc. we rather only tell when we are really preggie. kekek..

just realised that the link/ bid that oxmummy posted has ended. so will order from the same seller.

collection centre will be tiong bahru plaza. if it is okie, i will email everyone to do internet transfer to me for the costs.

zion, PM me is different address. thot i gather everyone's email address n then mail all together on the details.

naivesg, use boiling water to scald the black chicken first. then pour away the water and add some cold water. then pour away the water and put the chicken with the herbs in the pot to boil. use small fire to boil. this method helps to 'clean' the dirt of the chicken and also remove some oil.

naivesg,

Hmm...last time before my dad passed away 2 years back...my weight is 55/56kg...and the gynae keep telling me to shed weight..not oni 1 bt the rest tt I went...

Then aft my dad passes away, I tink still cannot tink it thru and din gain much weight eva since..now maintain at 50/51..

dolphy, u mean ur aunt also dunno u TTC but so coincidentally ask u to drink herbal soup? I think she hope u will have a baby quick. =p

Okie Dolphy, thanks. I will try ur method, I know wat u talking abt, sometimes new utensil also need to do that. Hot water then cold then can use.

Babychole, the chicken is already pack. I see if can remove skin.

Babychole, my wt more than u leh....

I think urs is acceptable, dun need to purposely shed, but is naturally din gain okie.

naivesg,

U taller than me...me short leh...

As long as I can maintain v happi liao la...

So when u due to test? U in 2ww le ma?

BBChloe,

no not short lor if u short i lagi worse n i tink for ur height ur weight is ok. if u not ok i tink i also mus shed some weight liao..

rugrat, kokopooh, sorry, we already reached max of 200 qty. unless both of you add up to 100 qty, i can add in the order. but i will like to stop accepting any more orders after this.

HPT is to test pregnancy, OPK is to test for ovulation.

naviesg, i dun need to know u wana poo leh.. kekek..

Babychole, I haven detect O, today CD23 liao, I cant even rem which CD I am in. But just now I do big, saw something like ECWM, so most likely I O late this cycle again. Fyi, I din detect +ve in OPKs till now also.

Dolphy, I scare u chase me for details or $$$$$ like loan shark...in case I am the last one to email u, which I think I am.

Back