(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Cutie...

Orh...u scared me...phew! Me sweating now ok? While waiting for yr ans...cos my bbt has been a straight line from CD1 to today CD3...at 36.2 deg...

july

dun be sad cos not everyone O every cycle one... quite a high % of women O alternate cycles... for example, this cycle u O from the left ovary... next cycle u didn't O...the folowing cycle u O from the right ovary... something like that lah... so dun be sad...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/1701949.gif]

Babychloe: He scared to go gynae with me leh. He is sooooo afraid of going hospitals. I have to drag him with me one lor...

July: U knw the wierd thing. I am feeling crampy...my (.|.) sometimes pain these days but die die AF just dun wan to come. *GRRRRR*

july,

Did u specify u wan to scan the size of yr egg? And make sure it ruptures? Perhaps u can try to do it in yr next cycle if u hv not strike...

bbchole

paisey...scare u liaoz...hehe..dun be scare lah... cos all our bodies will have different reaction one...so what the report/studies wrote...is very general...so dun worry ah...jia you!!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/1701952.gif]

cutie,

ok.. could be one of my tubes block? so no O. ok i better check with gynae. some times i also feel like giving up.

AW-BB,

Tel yr dh tt both party need to see gynae then can try for baby...bluff him...then yr gynae will ask him to stop smoking if he noes abt his habit...Bt its true la, its high time, he need to redo his SA liao...

aw-bb,

i think check with gynae then know how come af never come and make af come. for this, ur dh need not come. else u tell him, u want baby? must go gynae.

I just talked to my mum. She say last time she also have difficulty in conceiving...but my aunt brought her to one Chinese sinseh and she drank chinese meds for 1 year then conceive. Seems that TCM really helps....cos she tell me she keep conceiving every year till she have to get her tubes tied after me (3rd one). So those trying TCM, dont give up!

BabyChloe: Gd Nite!

Thanks! Feel so much better after the ranting ehehe! I will book for gynae appt tmr for next week and see how... =)

ladies,

i m going off now. very sad that i never O this cycle. dun want to spread my unhappiness here. good nite all

July, don be sad, maybe best to see a gd gynae to help u?

We are all here for u.

this 2ww, I really walk slowly, try not to run too...think I am going crazy to wan to have bb....then I keep feeling cramps leh....

July: Gd nite. Dont think too much. Hope is still there, have faith.

I agree with naivesg, see your gynae and see what she/he say.

hi ladies.. juz nw went guardian at tg pagar mrt n hougang maall but cannot find preseed. ended up getting from unity instead. no discount at all, cost $35.90

July, how is ur wisdom tooth extraction?

I kept sneezing the whole day....my dog dropping too much fur....help help!

Aw-Bb, no I din manage to get my ice-cream maker yet....Taka onli got 1 type - Kenwood, and the box and manual both quite rotten....So din buy.

Oh yeah, July maybe coz u were in pain for some days, due to ur wisdom tooth, so it affected ur O? Stress, ill health r juz some reasons.

But dun worry, nez mth u would O. Believe in urself okie?

hi peeps im here at last hehe

cutie ya lor.. i will not feel at ease even let gynae se ei also scare scare haha... so everybody just be wary of such incident if there is a need req for 3rd party to b ard

Oh Anna, I tot wireless easier to put into my freezer? Juz my tinking la...I saw on pple's blog, they r using Panasonic battery operated and its quite gd...

huh? the bowl is removable leh u dun put the whole machine into the fridge.

anyway up to u to buy lar quite subjective.. i even find my this one quite weak.. if onli i can hav the cuisine art i/c maker haa.. dun even need to chill the bowl

Oh....wic one r u using now??? I have been aiming for beri long liao...actually yrs....tinking maybe can buy one, can make sorbet and yummy yummy ice-cream...those rich n milky type.

im using philips... seriously haa i tink i waste my money... cos i get fed up w the churning and condensation fr the side aft an hour of churning...grrrr

Waste of time??? Why, the churning too slow? U dun have Kitchenaid hor, coz I koe they have parts for ice-cream machine too.

$105 is Kenwood...Pansonic shld be either $89 or $99...saw at Tangs before.

wow...ladies..from baking to making ice cream...wonderful...

me couldn't sleep but very tired....[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hi girls,

Sorry for the late reply, coz my no2 is down with fever. I'm seeing Mstr lynn for FS, here's her ctc (SMS) +65-9685-2718. I think i paid her close to $700 for FS. Maybe u can call n dbl check with her bout her charges... hope tis help..

Cheers

good morning ladies!

i itchy hand go and test yesterday (even tho' my menses is not due yet cos i got v obvious signs) and got a BFP! quickly went to see gynae last night but cannot see anything cos too early! my EDD should be may 09. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

this is my third cycle and i'd been lurking in this thread, popping in and out but hardly active. but i learnt some tricks from the gals here. below are the ones that i found to be v v useful and u gals should try them too!

1) oysters! i rem may making her hubby eat oysters and they struck that month (if i'm not wrong..). this cycle, i made my hubby eat too everytime before BDing. I found a good oyster omelette stall with big fat oysters near my place and i force him to eat, saying it's good for him. i noticed that after he ate oysters, the sperm volume increased quite a bit! about 50% more than usual? he was v pleased himself, even tho' he dun like the taste of oysters. and we struck this month!

2) grapefruit juice. someone (i can't rem who!) recommended grapefruit juice to increase EWCM and i started drinking since my 2nd cycle. i did notice that my CM were more than usual and when there's EWCM, it's more obvious. highly recommend you gals to drink. i usually drink in the morn so i can monitor the CM for the whole day before BDing at nite.

3) raising your legs up after BDing. i think a lot of you gals do this and i did it for all my three cycles too. but this cycle, after i put my legs up (for about 5-10mins, i got no patience) i lie on my right side for 10mins before lying on my left side. usually i lie on my left side cos that's the side i sleep on but this month, i tried to turn a bit so the troops can find their way to both tubes.

i used to count the CD but my cycle is v long (34 days) and it started going haywire after i started TTCing (as long as 39 days!). my friend who recently got pregnant taught me another method that is to look at the EWCM. once you see EWCM, you should try stretching it. if it can be stretched to more than 3cm (i made sure mine stretched to 5cm), it's a good time to BD. i did that this cycle and i realised that i o-ed before the supposed date if i calculated. so do check out ur EWCM!

and i must add that it all boils down to fate. if it's meant to come, it will come. like last cycle, we BD-ed like siao, alt days for 1.5 weeks but nothing. and this cycle, we took it easy, only BD-ed when we feel like it and during the EWCM and struck. and it's v qiao that my EDD in may, same month as my hubby's birthday and our wedding anniversary. and since my hubby is a teacher, it's just nice that hols would be round the corner and he can stay at home with me during confinement. so what will come will come.

*baby dust to you all!*

Back