(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Celia,

Just whack la! I remember gynae told me that if you have a 28 day cycle, make out from CD11 to CD 18, on alternate days. So whack within this period!

piyo.... how's monday for u??? hopefully no monday blues... only have clearblue...=D my monday sucks... kena scolding by boss for something that's not even my fault... fed up... oh well, i fed up with the work anyway, so today i finally tendered... told my bosses of my intention to leave... but my big boss understands that now i am under extreme stress from studyig... so asked me to concentrate on my exams... take the week to think... hehe... but this is not what makes it sucks... today is the 5th pregnancy i heard... so within 24 hrs...i hear 3 pregnancies... my colleague daughter in law preggie... they just gotten married middle of march...and now already have bb!!! and here i am, married for 7 mths... trying for 2nd mth... and nothing... sometimes it just makes u feel like giving up....sighz...

for the peanuts thingy... it's quite true... especially if u go to US sites... nowadays there's quite a lot of articles on peanut allergies..

http://allergies.about.com/b/2007/05/03/dont-mix-peanuts-and-pregnancy.htm

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2007/05/04/peanut-allergy.html?ref=rss

these are just 2 of the many articles online nowadays on links between eaitng peanuts and pregancy....

some said it is true, some said not true... but i think it can be true...cos my allergy become worse over the years..the older i get, the more terrible it becomes...my mum loves peanuts and when i was baby, my dad will feed me peanuts... grounded and mashed up...

i was not allergy to seafood... but now, no matter how fresh the seafood...as in from live to cook and serve, i cannot eat a lot if not rashes will come out... recently, even i get rashes from eating ramen ... sighz...very soon, i think i can only eat air...hehehe...

so how's everyone's day??? i bet Jappooh must be excited...counting down to thursday...=D

anyway, lots of baby dusts to all!!!

no prob sharon....good luck to u...im ttcing for my 2nd baby technically speaking as we lost our 1st in feb08...=)

prom....looks like u are all ready & prepare to 'chiong' all the way le...kekeke

cutie - since job is so stressful/unhappy, better to quit. Do you intend to find a new job before you get preg? Coz once you preg, its quite hard to find a job and miss out on your paid maternity benefits?

Cutie,

Take it easy girl, get that exam done, make that baby and ignore who's pregnant and who's not! Just focus on your stuff [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Piyo,

Hehehe I will be rock and rolling next week! *Wink* Oh and I forgot! I read some where that TTC in the morning is suppose to be effective so, well, yes, it will be in the morning for me babes!!!

Hi Promeganate,

i am on CD2 today. Failed last month so got to try harder his month. Hopefully next week, everything will be more peaceful at work so that hubby and I can BD w/o stress. kekeke.

*wave*wave* to all,

had a busy weekend and seems like i missed out alot. so many MTB after a weekend.

Went on Superstar Cruise from Fri till Sun morning with hubby and my son. A very boring trip..When back from the trip, gotta prepare for my son's 1st Birthday Party in the afternoon. Only got to rest at night and i was dead tired liao...

Going to sleep liao... gotta catch up with my beauty sleep b4 my son disturb...

Good night girls and happy TTCing tonight....

Hi promegranate... u said GREEN TEA increses EWCM? Really ah. I must also try. Anyway its a very healthy drink! But eating grapefruit.... very sour right...its not like oranges sweet sweet.

cutie....stay at hm & be tai tai lor...juz turn ur ears deaf to all the preggies news...dun give up wor...rem ur labbit dance...**labbit dance for cutie**...shake the cute bum bum...kekeke

today not veri good for mi....abit under the weather..tis old set of bones feel like shattering into thousands pcs...nose badly in need of plumbling work...slept quite abit in the morning till lunch....

prom...bd in the morning is tough lor....sleep factor is veri impt so veri much unlikely for us...kekeke

Pebs (pebsb): I took the package when I first see Dr Adrian but some suggested after 3mths when more stabalised. But I decided just to go ahead with it. I had spotting throughout till 13th week & I saw Dr Adrian every week.

Cutie: I am still eating my peanut butter, don;t know if its ok?

Jappooh

=) my boy's turning 7mths on the 9th. =) Your boy's big liao...=)

hee...same as me leh... your fave food. ;p

storeberry

my gynae advised me against eating raw n half cooked food cos he dun want any problem wif the mum cos he told me if a preggie woman gets food poisoning, it's a very complicated thing to deal with not like a normal pax gets food poisoning n just go on charcoal etc... he told me food poisoning for a pregnant lady is very risky for both mum n baby so he advised me not to eat raw food n half cooked food for my own good. Lower the risk of getting food poisoning.

I feel it's really up to individual...just a precaution I guess. I dun want any trouble during pregnancy..that's y I listen to my gynae's advice.

ryan

I also brought my boy up to the weekend cruise in march. =) quite ok lah...relaxed trip for us.

PLanning to drive up north in end june to Genting n malacca wif my boy... =) hope all's goes well. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ladies,

jz a v silly qn..coz someone told me that if his soldier oredi implant in my body(unconsiously), then hapen to go body chkup, will it "wash away" ? tmr, i m goin to 1st chk up,so was wondering..hhmm..my 1st day AF was 24/4..so tmr consider CD14? last night, hv BD, so not sure whether succeed not, then who knows, succeed lliao, kena "wash away"? *puzzle*

pipi,

ur chkup onli consist these 3:pep smear, uterus scan, urine test? On the spot, u will knw the result? wat was the duration for the whole visit there? Sorry ah, 1st timer, so ask too many liao..haha

i will b v sian if the doc ask me to try another 1/2 yr..

Elina,

Yup... I'm fine.. Only these few days reli feeling abit quite exhauted and sick... Yesterday went for the check up (Supposingly due to the sharp pains that I'm having) The doctor press my lower abdominal.. Say nothing serious from wad he touch.. Den he gave mi detail scan, which he said detail scan is not very accurate, but from wad he see from the scan, he says my uterus is normal... But still have to wait til I go for a more detail checks to see if my fallopian tube has any blockage anot + Hubby go for the SA test, to see if everything normal.. I just wan to play safe and have a peace of mind.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Schedule another check up on next Thursday for mine test and Hubby's SA test... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] But I'm afraid of the test on mi.. cuz the nurse ask mi to bring my own Panadol as the checks will be abit painful for a few minutes... And I'm those cannot tahan pain de... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Yesterday the doctor also gave mi a blood test... and I still have to go for another blood test on 24th May... den all the result will be out on 16 June... *Gan Jiong*

Cutie,

Thanks ger, I will try to stay positive [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Piyo,

Ya loh.. I'm trying to rest whenever I'm at home... Den hubby commented I look as if Pregnant woman.. Haha.. Must hubby help mi up these n that... (Cuz now I'm suffering from all the muscle pains that I got from Sunday's Jogging.. Haha!! Long time no exercise liao.. OLD le.. !) Haha!!

hi.. i want to try for a 2009 baby..

i have a concern that i would like to share here.. dunno if anyone else has this concern or got any advice...

Disclaimer: This may be a bit graphic, so i warn and apologize in advanced..=)

my husband can get an erection, but when it comes to ejaulation, he's only ejaculated into me once only.. on our very first time. After that no more liao.. got once after our wedding that he did ejac, but it was after we were done and he was cleaning up... and sometimes we do see some, but its like clear stuff.... isnt sperm suppose to be cloudy?

how ah? how to ttc for a kid if he hasnt ejeaculated into me for over a year? any methods to share or should we consult a dr?

appreciate all comments!!

lavender_lover (starmed): Yes, definitely up to individual but I will eat & always in moderation. I always eat at restuarants for sashimi to reduce the possibility of contamination. I just cannot resist sashimi! Kekek

hi ladies...

CD21 today.. went for bloodtest juz nw. told mi gynea dat OPK haf 2 lines on CD13 n CD14... so she said the 150mg shd be working, the bloodtest would confirm it. also told her my breast were feeling sore fm CD15 onwards since last mth n i'm been having cramps tis few days. she tinks it's gd coz it's most prob dat i'm ovulating. hope its true...

Hi gals,

this thur going to be my gyane appt. Really excited as well as worried. Dunno will i be able to see my baby heartbeat. Get very very worried and cant sleep well.

bluberi,

i think this mth u have good chance. Since u tested 2 lines on OPK mostly u did ovulate. Do update us on your blood test result. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jappooh,

Dun worry too much. stress is no good for preggies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi ladies, i'm new here. 1st of all..congrats to those who got preggie liao. As for those still trying, pls don't give up. All the best!!

I'm ttc for a 2009 baby ox and this will be my #2. but im hope for a baby gal.

Bluberi,

So good news coming from you soon?

Jappooh,

Understand ur excitement. I still rem I cried when I first saw my gal's heartbeat. It is really something very amazing and I couldn't believe that there is something living inside my womb!

Jappooh, mi oni BD twice leh... dun tink will strike tis mth.. the flu is almost 3 wks n not recovering yet. sianz, totally no mood to BD. shall update again once i haf heard fm my gynea on the bloodtest result.

May Wong, tis mth dun tink will haf good news la.. i guess the oni gd news will be if i gt ovulate.

my gynea said if confirm ovulate, den will do the clomid for 6 cycles, max 12 cycles to see if can get preggy. if 12 cycles still cannot den would be IUI liao. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] nw oni hope for the best

hi, anyone can help....? another 4 days to my due date for my mense. but i am having some sort of brown spotting... any idea wat it could means?

FYI, i haf been feeling sore n full breast for 1week+ already...

happybee, maybe u can try getting an ovaluation kit? Or use an ovaluation calendar to keep track ur fertile days...dats wad i did for my #1.

Btw, if u r ovaluating then u shld notice some white sticky mucus. This shows u r v fertile and shld hv sex inorder to strike 4D!!

Pipi, I'm on CD5. Good good we'll be trying at abt the same time. Can't help with the stress at work. Right now am just taking Vitamin C to keep myself sane and healthy. But this weather is super hot so gotta drink lots of water too.

Irene,

Yes green apparently helps. But because caffeine is not good for MTBs, so just take from end of menses to ovulation day. Grapefruit is surely sour but I eat it [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I guess I've gotten used to it.

Piyo,

I agree! Making love in the morning is going to be tough, but what is going to be tougher? Trying to sleep with all the excitement!

Happybee,

CD stands for cycle days and it is calculated from the first day of your menses to the day before your next menses.

So when I count this way, my cycle is 28 days long. Usually, if you have a normal 28 day cycle, gynae usually advise to TTC every other day from CD 11 to CD 18.

Otherwise, just look out for fertile CM --- egg white cervical mucus and go for it!

green tea helps?

So if i am taking a green tea supplement for detox (very very little traces of caffeine and alot of green tea goodness) does it work the same? heee...

Hi ladies,

any idea if cordycep & ginseng can be taken after ovulation? i forgot to ask my physician abt it during my last trip. TIA

bluberi,

me 2! i'm also still not recovered from my flu. Think i got sick after u...haizzzzzzz...i lagi worse..i was down with fever & a very bad sore throat.

Prom & Pipi,

Good luck to u both on ur B plan mission. Hope to hear more good news soon.

Loads & loads of babydust to us all [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/1402837.gif]

i read in a mag recently, that if ttcing, got to do it every 2 days, to remove any DNA damage to the sperm..

well, that is what it said.. dont ask me more. haha..

but seems a bit contradicting, cos some pple say dont do it for few days, b4 O... store up mah..

eh, TTCing time, cannot go on diet huh?

yeah blueberi, u from SG brides is it? Ur nick looks familiar..

BabyS,

My DH is fussy about 'old' swimmers, so we will only 'store up' for abt 3-4 days.

Diet, what diet? Eat healthy!!! And Exercise. I've been on a walk and jog regime for 1hr, 2/3 times a week!

Prom,

ur really fully geared...all the best!!

Btw, anybody knows abt cordyceps & ginseng whether can take after ovulation or not ha? any advices? TIA.

ooops!! sorry ya delfin!! didn't c ur post 'cos thread moving too fast. Actually, u shd ask ur ur doc to address ur concern. Since ur going for ur 1st visit 2morow, tell him tat it's ur fertile period now & u have BD yesterday so whether the tests he'll be doing on u will be harmful or harmless shd u conceive. I guess shd be ok unless infra-radiation is involved like HSG. Hope this helps!!

schappi,

tks in replying..this thread is really moving fast, no wonder u missed it..hehe

btw, what's HSG?

Hi delfin,

Mabbe u dun need to do HSG as yet 'cos it's a procedure whereby a dye will be inserted into u to check if there's any blockage in your fallopian tubes. Usually, gynae will suggest this when conception fails to take place after many tries. HSG is called hysterosalpingogram.

Schnappi,

Wa..u very chim leh.

Prom,

hehe..I am the one very fussy on the "old" swimmers. I nagged hb to eat more red meat (cos aiming for boy) and stop 3-4 days of BD before O also.

RE: Ovulation Kit

Mine not working on me again.. But discharge is less milky already. Think should be time? Cycle day for me is 30days. Today is CD18.

May

not i chim la..i got my info all from reading up & hearing from pple la. ur CD is 30 days, tat means ur LH surge is probably detected on the 15th day..yup yup..u may have ovulated liao leh...if u had BD b4 tis, should be safe. Strike lottery ah..big big tis time...aim for baby boy ya? All the best to u!!

hi ladies,

can i join this thread?

i will start to ttc end of this month, for the 1st time ever in my life. aaahh...so anxious!! all this time hubby used condoms to prevent me getting pregnant because both of us felt we're not ready yet to become parents.

my CD is around 30 days. any advise on when I should try to BD? I never draw BBT chart ever. But I often observe what does my mucus/discharge look like in different days? is it true that when we the mucus is clear stretchy(like egg-white thing), that is the BEST timing to BD? So, if let's say...I saw this type of mucus show up, I must quickly do BD within the same day. Is that so?

It's not when the mucus is sticky & lump form, right?

Also, pardon me to ask this very silly question:

if let's say I have successfully conceive in one of those BD days, is there any harm to the fetus or our uterus if I keep on doing BD? because theoretically we can never know at which BD we'll strike, right? so, we might have keep on doing the BD until the CD cycle finishes. that's actually my plan..hehe.

need your advice, ladies!

Back