(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Val: hehehe jayde scared mah! at home act hero leh...go out act mouse mwhahahahahaa!!! wah lau...I wan to psycho my mum to make sambal goreng leh!!!

tubby

soon u will have little telly or tubby do tat to u ok! i dun noe to cry or laugh haha

bubbleling,bbdust

ya he flip over i tot why no sound tot he still cheecky want to play with me then i went over see...zzz liao....ya sometime also can sleep 3hr at one go! peace man for me!

lacey - i want many little tellys and tubbies... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

alison - ya lor...act garang nia....she go my mum's house, then i inside kitchen, she dare not come inside kitchen, cos she must step down one step...mwahaha...sibei hum ji...then she bo bian cos i take bread, she gian chia...mwahaha...ur mum clever hor...she must be thinking... "this si gina call me sure bo ho tai ji..."...wahahaha...

val: same as my bro's dog...scared of dark *faintz* hahahahaa! ya lor...super smart leh...she confirm ask why I dun do it myself. &^*%^%*^&* next week I wanna make kueh dardar for dh...

alison - k...next week i go ur house hor... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] make on weekends leh...sat is a good time...i'm free....mwahahaha....my skin is thick hor...mwahahahaha...

eh....so when is ur ILs coming to SG???

Val: dun think coming on full mth celebration. Most prob between Xmas to New year. good..then dh off n entertain wmhahahaha!

yes, u r thick skin. Not 1st day I knw u ...xi guan le. oh btw, my dh PR liao~~~~ mwhahahaha!

alison - is it...gong xi gong xi... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so when u making kueh dadar??? or i dun go over la... u ask ur dh to DHL to my house...mwahahahaha.....

Val: dun knw leh...see when next week I got mood lor! DHL...u VIP ah!!! ehh I bored till learning one spanish song mwhahahaha!

hsien: PR good meh?? I will see what benefits he will have =) ermmm expat pay n SG pay what diff huh??

alison - KNS!!! i am not VIP nia...i am VIVIP... Valerie Is Very Important Person...zai bo??? learn simi spanish song...eh...u know what u should do??? u should learn how to read and write chinese again...prepare for next time...arbo GA-Briel go school come back then ask u... "mummy, how to write this chinese word???" u sure sianz half...mwahahah...

CL

hahaha i agree with u .....nwadays my gal come back teach me those chinese strokes eg: heng,shu, pie, na etc etc hahaha..my chinese words all returned to teacher liao ...

AWBB,

not sure got diff anot but expat pay got alot of allowance? haa.. i guess only though. :p

the main benefit will be, there's cpf contribution la.

but some feels its not good. so up to individual lor.

5% for 1st yr, 11% for 2nd yr, 3rd yr onwards is 20%.

company contribution 4%, 9%, 14.5% respectively.

:p

Val: My chinese not too bad de la. Can still handle primary school standard. =P Yesterday my dh look at the chinese character I am giving ds...he say "wah so difficult to write...got simple one anot" *faintz*

bubbleling - ya lor...now i oni know how to write my chinese name, dh chinese name, mum's chinese name and simple really simple chinese...like ni, wo, ta, blah blah...other than that, i you bian du bian, mei bian du shang mian....

hsien: allowance? housing ah? Housing got. but too bad no diaper, entertainment allowance xP

PR is good enuff le. I will never wan him to be spore citizen.

Bubbleling,

I really feel so paiseh when I told the BP organiser that I gave her the wrong chinese character.She must be thinking, what kind of mother is that.. Daughter's name also can write wrongly.

aw

ya lor its in fan ti..really wah kaoz man!

i wonder hw am i goin to teach her to write her chinese name...till now she still doesnt knw hahahaha

jas

ur dotter's name also in fan ti or jian ti but many strokes?

AW,

Talking abt aircon,I duno what happened to mine at home. Yday when I went home, I saw the entire aircon dripping with water. Then I opened up and saw that the inside of the aircon, the filter all frozen with ice. Then when I on the aircon, can see the ice flying out. Like snowing like that. Then super cold.

bbdust: u cannot have abit of afternoon nap?? Ke lianz leh *sayang*

Jas: wah!! I dun mind leh...can we switch aircon?? I really wish I am in winter country now...so HOT!!! Sigh...now no airline will allow me to fly liao...

AW,

Haha.. Preggie is like that.. Now wk31 le. 9 more wks to go.. Or maybe 7 or 8 wks.. My DD arrived 2 weeks earlier..

bbdust,

Very stupid leh. The serviceman just came few months back only. Think less than 6m. NOw prob again.. Then the aircon like freezer like that 30 degrees still super cold..

bbdust: huh...not even a little while ah?? sigh...but sometimes bo pian de...really very tired. Thats y now alot of women get preggy will think 100X

smine,

eh maybe he didnt clean properly? must clean the insides also de not only the filter.. then they got check the gas level ?

aw,

like that must go toilet and zzz liao.. but the toilet is very er xin.

Back