(2010/10) October 2010 MTB

Claudia

Sorry I missed out ur question on enfa fm. Yup I feed aedan that since he was born... From hospital till now. He poos normally [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Lilac

Yah I just bought from Luvbabies and it's $40 lor. I also bought enfapro Liao...$37.50. But haven't started to give yet.. Will still feed enfalac....

hello dressaholic .. yup first time mommie alwd "kan cheong" too ,seldom do marketing doesnt know hx to choose a good avocado ,even banana .. all is learnt from mommies in this forum ..in futre will be headache on fish etc ..

princess D.. hmm have i mentioned anythi unpleasant ..sorry if i caused ant disturbance 2u :D hope we can be friends

nitey mommies

Morning mummies!

Have a great weekend!!

Fel

im also first time mummu n also quite kan cheong in evwrything.. wahaha.

Btw how is lil nichel doing?? What other fruits hv u intro to her?

I hv intto avocado n apple so far. My baby doesnt like both.

gonna intro papaya in the next few days.

I heard must give diff taste n texture, not sticking to one type so they dont brcome fussy eater?

Metta,

Previously i use diaper bag, noe i use normal bag wahaha.. coz too big lah the diaper bag i got as present n also not much diff.. but maybe after my baby is eating solid meals will have to bring the big one again!

Can i Check what is thé market rate for ang bao for 1yr old birthday celebration for me, Hb plus hebe.

Morning mummies n Ian:

Talking about feeding cereals n fruits. I haven't started for kayden yet. Think no hurry n will wait till after 6mths ba. So far he has been eyeing our food but nvm lor. Wait few more weeks. His PD also nvr really talk abt weaning yet. So will check with her wen checkup at 6mths.

Fel:

U can add me at [email protected]

Allo dressacholi.

Ann And mums, i started introducing bananas and yest was thé 3rd day. She like thé bananas better as thé days go.

Cherry, thanks for ur fast reply. I Think so too, just scare i over bao or under bao. Kekek.

Hi ,

Just open an oatmeal cereal earths best.

Found that the grains like sticky2 like that. I post pic in fb.

Like one whole lump.

Exp next year

Is it supposed to b like that?? Or too damp alrdy? Still can give?? Thx mummies.

ann, pd says since i got a lot of bm might as well go all e way till 2 yrs. She told me to take it as a challenge.. Lol. Aiyah jus ignore yr relatives. Shd not b embarrassed to bf niko in public. My relatives e opp, when i try to bf sofea in public THEY feel embarased.. Haha.

Princess_d for how long did u tbf jade?

Emmie, ya nowadays sofea can jus doze off anywhere when shes tired. Dun worry as they get bigger, things will get easier. I can remember when she was 1mth+ i literally couldnt do anything. Had to cradle her to sleep, if put her down she'll cry her head off. But now..Theres actually light at e end of e tunnel.. Hehe

Thx for the reply on fb. I think will throw away ...

alrdy email the seller. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

So saaad.

Planning to intro the oatmeal today.

Marrissa

Wow ur pd so pro bf!!

So different case ah. for me when i bf i close door. N they just barge in?? If ladies i dont mind, though find it quite weird thar they cant talk at other time.

Sometimes leave the door open, pil walking outside! Haih

Happen during their visit here.

Hi Shin,

Saw u mentioning pak Poh powder, what is that can type in chinese? Cos my boy have alot of phlegm , western medi don seem to wrk ...

zebra

Oh u go eu Yan sang and ask them. It's comes in small tubes of 6 in a yellow box. It's written pak Poh powder. Chinese I think is 八宝散. just to say it may work fo aedan but not sure abt u all k? Use small amts at own discretion. Cos the box will say feed like dunno how much and how many times per day but cos I find they are too young so the Amt I give is like a tiny bit on my finger tip and I feed using my finger. Dab a bit and brush on their gums and tongue and give water can Liao.

Shin,

Usually EYS will give a small pc of paper n it stated how much to feed for bb.

Mummies,

If u going to Eu Yan Sang to buy the powder, just ask them how much shld we feed our bb. They will give u the dosage info

Hello ladies nian

Lively discussion on fruits huh!

Marissa, I'm still waiting for the light at end of tunnel... Mine seems to be dimming! :p. Nowadays if I'm driving with him alone, he's bound to be screaming from pt to pt...

Ann, lock the door n tell them u r feeding.

@Shin- Lol. Shhhhhhhhh

@Fel- actually the rule of thumb regarding most fruits is that if they r soft to touch then they r ripe and if they r mushy to touch then they r rotten...

Wow... Princess-d

U can Bf almost 2 years! Really envy. Me now only latching at night. After returning work tried to put but seldom I can as my cubicle has no privacy, no nursing room in the office and busy at work too.

where are my lords????? Y so quiet today??

Angel

No need to envy ..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]lol

I latch her less as she grew older n seriously traveling was easy for me cos I just need to make sure I pack my breast along n that's it!!Lol

We went on cold turkey as I decided that it's time that she STOP looking for my breast n should be out there drinking milk by glass....[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

There are Few mommies here oso bf their babies for quite long but for me the MAX is at 2yrs!!

Hail your majesty, the ladies r catching on their sleep for another late night session tonight.

When's ur symposium on fruits? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/biggrin.gif]

Evening mummies,

Would like to ask whether anyone who is still tbf n ur period is not back yet?

So far I'm fully latching n period is not bk yet lor. Hopefully no breaking news. So far feels normal.

Can experienced mummies share wen ur period came bk? Thanks.

Xin2

Im not experienced mom but i think perod will back at diff time for diff person.

I remember nycmum stella n some other mummies mentioned they hv their period bck. Mine hsnt come yet. Hopefully wont b back so soon. I hate those dayd! Hehehe..

If u r worried then test???

I tested twice but all negative boohoo. No breaking news..

Zuen

I feel like hving all kids i want now le. Since my boy is quite ok now n i am more confident handling him plus housechores. Maybe if i have two or more hubby will consider hving maid n car. I can b hdb tai tai. Lol.

Ann:

I also hate those days. Haha. Now no cramps n no need wear pad so shiok lor. Haha.

Hb Hoping for breaking news but I scared scared. Always wonder how to handle 2 young kids lor. But on the other hand a lot of pple say good since xiong also one time only. After that wen they grow up then can shake legs Liao.

If really got more kids, I'll also request for maid n can consider be tai tai at home Liao.

My job allows me to take no pay leave till child is 4 years old. Haha. So won't lose job.

Thanks Shin,

I'll go check it out as my bb has a lot of phlegm, I used to give Jin feng San but not anymore. I think must be bb kept going out that's why sick.

My bb is turning 6mths on 1st April. And I have 1 tin of 1.6kg mamex gold. Should I feed him that or can change to stage 2? My sis in law told me she feed stage 1 fm to her bb till he turns 7 mth.

Urrrrgggghhhhh, my fridge just died! Hubby says I shd take the opportunity to stop BFg since cannot store my night pumps. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

claudia

errrr... i dunno much abt mamex gold leh.. so i duno how to advise whether to change to stage 2.... cos for me i intend to feed stage 1 enfa until abt 7 months too and slowly change to stage 2... heheeh

dressaholic

hahahahaaha ok lah i wont say. but this is so interesting!

princess

ur highness we are all resting and spending time with family. ahahahahaha.... and when i log in... WAH. shocked me sia!

ann

then go ahead and try and let us know ur shocking news!!!!!

tiffy

yah they did tell me how much to feed but i find the dosage they suggest like too much... so i feed lesser. hahahhhah....

zebra

ok! hope it helps for ur bb [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

emmie

wrong reason to stop bfg!!!!! buy another fridge~!!!!

Claudia: frm 6 months can start to intro stage 2 formula to let bb gets used to it. Jus add a scoop of stage two n decrease a scoop of stage one then slowly increase n decrease til bb is totally on stage two. The milk company taught me this coz I asked for sample a long long time ago wen I thought I can't bf. Jus recently they sent me a tin of stage 2. I can keep on standby now jus in case..

Emmie

Borrow neighbour's fridge till u gt new one?

Xin2

I doubt will shake legs so soon lo. Haha. Probably when they r working n not married yet.

I think motherhood is long term journey. I see my mum also til now still take care of us n now even have one more burden/joy who is her grandchild [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

emmie

never mind lah. at least u still get to keep ur supply...rather than stop totally even more sayang leh... hehehehe.. if can bf of cos try to prolong as much as possible lor.... hehehe..

ann

yah agree with u..even up till now my parents also will worry for me even though i already have a child. hahahaha....

but i think if can have the means to take care then go ahead and have more children!!! then again... there are some people who obviously already cannot cope with one child but still wanna think of #2... how can? for me i think i concentrate on Aedan first.... hahahaha... as much as I would want to give him a sibling... i dont wanna overestimate myself... now that i am comfortable liao... i wanna make sure we are financially capable to take care of him and another child before even thinking abt it. No point already struggle with #1 and keep complaining and still want to think of #2.... hais.... reminds me of some of my experiences in sch when parents cannot control their kids.... or simply have no time for them. i dunno to pity the parents or the kids...

But i can see that you are a great mummy!!!! so GO FOR IT! lol... so maybe we can have more shocking news!!!!!! LOL

nycmum...

Where r u??? How got test onot????

Shin

Yeah , today is family day too but drop by to check out my 2nd home ! Muahaaaa!!!

Are u going bk to teach or temp sahm?

Ann

You r indeed doing a brilliant job! Go for it!!!

Zuen

Lol! Wei... Can catch a cold wan u know ... At least ask her to " put aside" la... Muahaaaaahaaaaa!!!! Walao... Last night womb almost drop think tonight dunno wat gonna drop..??

Back