(2010/09) September 2010 MTB

Mom,

Any interesting ideas for bb's first bd? What sorta activities are u gals planning esp for the other kids? Personally, am not into balloon sculpting cos of the squeaking sounds....

Hi Mummies, sorry to disturb your thread.

I have 25 packs of EBM to give away (dated from Early April 2011). Reason for so is I am expressing my milk daily and now, my freezer is full- gotten clear space for newer ebm.

Just some additional information:

- I am a chinese mummy who delivered my daughter on 18 Jan 2011

- Since birth, my daughter is on total breast milk. Cos of that reason, after latching my daughter, I pump out the balance milk (to store for rainy days esp when I go back to sch)

- FYI: I am a non smoker. Besides that, I am strict on my diet: no coffee, no tea and no spicy food and I take fruits daily

- The breastpump that I use is Avent and I sterilize it using Avent sterilizer before pumping. And after pumping, I use Kodomo Cleanser for Baby Bottles and Accessories to wash the breastpump

- As for the breastmilk, it is stored in Boots milkbag

- On average, 1 milkbag contains 9oz of breast milk.

Self collect at my house- Bt Panjang (Fajar).

PS: Pls bring along your own cooler bag and ice pack.

If you are interested, pls contact me directly at 8421 5286.

Good Morning Mummies ;o)

I've many tins of Mamil Gold Stage 2 (400g) to exchange for Similac Stage 2. Pls PM me if keen, I'm open to sell the Mamil Gold as well.

Preferred collection points : Orchard MRT during lunch hours, Jurong West & Bukit Batok

Mom any 1 wana have lunch on thurs at tarafuku jus add to the list then i'l mk reservations tonite or tmr morn:

1) ebelle & bb

2) mag & bb

Mom any 1 wana have lunch on thurs at tarafuku jus add to the list then i'l mk reservations tonite or tmr morn:

1) ebelle & bb

2) mag & bb

3) yvonne and yvonne

1) ebelle & bb

2) mag & bb

3) yvonne and yvonne

4) bbdreamz (only fr 12.30-1.45 pm)

Hey mommies!

Anyone preggers again? I'm asking cos many people around me are getting preggers, including my SIL who delivered her bb in Mar 2010, and my friend who's onwards to #3!

If you're thinking I am, HAHAHA - not in a million years lor! :-D

Dear Mummies,

I like to add details to the baby bash II:- BB who join will also get a trial session voucher that is also worth abt $40 so when you join the party, not only you get great celebration times with your baby, you get to go back and try the class for free. Honestly I love the gym lession. They teach ways to bond with your bb(my personal experience). I am sure the birthday party is going to be great bonding time with yourself and other babies. For mummies that had joined bash I, you are welcome to join bash II too afterall they are at different gym. Look forward to your participation, add your name soonest to avoid disappointment

Babies Birthday Bash II at JWT Kids Gym

Date: 6 August 2011

Time : 430pm to 630pm

Estimated cost per child : $40 (depending on total head count, food and stuffs to be order for that day)

Deposit: $10 required for booking of venue and perhaps food (non refundable)

Dateline for confirmation : End May 2011

Pls note that a deposit is required for the organiser to secure the venue and facilitate their organising and planning.

Pls add your names into this list below to reserve your slot for this party:-

1)Leo baby

2)Yvonne

3)Mag

4)Pinkyluv

5) Jessica Ong

6) Elle Sie

7) hushlilbb

8) Shinchan

9) babymaine

10) Elizabeth Tan

11) Angela

Hi,

My baby is also borned in Sept 2010. Can I join the birthday bash?

Estimated cost per child : $40 (depending on total head count, food and stuffs to be order for that day)

Pls note that a deposit is required for the organiser to secure the venue and facilitate their organising and planning.

1)Leo baby

2)Yvonne

3)Mag

4)Pinkyluv

5) Jessica Ong

6) Elle Sie

7) hushlilbb

8) Shinchan

9) babymaine

10) Elizabeth Tan

11) Angela

12) babieeeG

Please let me know how I can transfer the deposit to you. Thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi mummies,

I am creating some flashcards in English and Chinese, on powerpoint using Glenn Doman and some of my own words. I just started, currently there are "wild animals" and "birds" for you to download.

I am sharing with fellow mummies for FREE. Help me share with your friends if you think these are useful [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Visit the FB page below to view instructions on downloading the slides:

www.facebook.com/sgmothers

Yvonne

haha, ur sense of humour ! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

next lifetime bah for me

not tat i dun wan, but my hb dn think he can cope with 4 kids and a lazy wife :p

yvonne,

i also thk pinky wld be the first....hahaha!!

pinky,

we all thk v highly of u .... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

leobb,

cfm bb bash at ue sq one??

Leila

haha, it wun happen lah

Ebelle

realy wan to makan with u all, but i cant take leave lah..super busy in office

guess i will see u all for teh gathering @ my place on 22 June 2011 at 3 pm then [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

1) ebelle & bb

2) mag & bb

3) yvonne and yvonne

4) bbdreamz (only fr 12.30-1.45 pm)

Ok Gals, booked at 1145. bbdreamz, u just come at 1230pm. Cya. Mag u bringing bb? Booking under Elisabeth.

Anyone else wanna come drop a line. I booked for one extra pax. Q cheap $19.80 after tax.

Pinkyluv: too early to say lar.. Given your hiak hiak rate, possibility is super high! Hahaha!

Ebelle: ok c u tmr!

Leila: highfive!

Leila, where have you gone to? Long time ago, FB and call u also no respond. Yes Yes the Bash is at UE Square (not United Square ppl always make mistake) so wanna join us? Pls copy the list and add yourself in ok. I will be away till 30 May.

BabieeeG you are most welcome to join us.

Dear Mummies,

I will be away so I will not be monitoring this site. Pls add your name in to secure ur slot for the Baby Bash II.

Phyphy,

Yap... Feel free to cm. Makan[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]. Bringing bb? U have any1's hp? Else jus drop a line here, i'l cm and chk. Hope to c u;)

hihi mummies, like to noe...wat kind of snacks can I start giving my boy who's almost 9 mths old, yet he has no teeth yet (jus 1 bottom one dat's still sprouting)?

And, is Mango an OK fruit to give? Other than papaya, banana, apples, pears...what else is OK?

Thanks!

jin ong > can give those snacks that melt in mouth. i test everything first before giving. make sure they do melt in my mouth ;p

i gave pigeon snacks - those xiao man tou. i think these melt the fastest. we start off with one tiny quarter. now he gobbles them up ...

then he started having baby bites. baby bites are gd when bb can hold their own food.. both can get from ntuc...

i also bought puffs & yoghurt melts online from happybaby. my boy likes the puffs the most. i find melts a bit sweet...

now he also eats a bit of bread and the skin of paus when we have them...

and he also tried baby yoghurt and cheese. i tried to give teething rusk but he's not really interested. & heinz biscotti but i find it too sweet.

i think most fruits ok except citrus fruits. plums .. and berries. i haven't gave aidan berries cos its something that may cause allergy.

WTB: Fisher price Bouncer & Bumbo Seat with tray

For Bouncer: Vibrating and music must be working condition.

Prefer to collect at tampines or sengkang.

Pls PM me the price, the pics, used for how long.

diamantz > thanks! baby yoghurt can b bought at NTUC too? fm the usual fridge section where the adult yoghurts are placed?

Hi,

First time I am posting in this thread. Hope my baby can also join in the event below.

Thanks! ^-^

1)Leo baby

2)Yvonne

3)Mag

4)Pinkyluv

5) Jessica Ong

6) Elle Sie

7) hushlilbb

8) Shinchan

9) babymaine

10) Elizabeth Tan

11) Angela

12) babieeeG

13) finnez

Jin: yes, brand is yoplait. Normal NTUC don't have.. Must go finest or extra or cold storage. Yoplait baby yogurt. Comes in 6 tubs. Peach, vanilla and pear x 2 each for $5+

ebelle

this is my gal's 1st birthday cake

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/5516219.jpg]

Hey phyphy, bbdreamz, yvonne,

Great to catch up again;)

Phyphy,

Not too bad. For that price, i thk it's value for $. and u r rt... Definitely purple;)

Ebelle - thks for organizing [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Phyphy/yvonne- great to catch up with you gals.

Btw, felt the food @ Heeren basement was nicer. But 313 location is definitely much more convenient.

Nice meeting up with you 3 ladies too! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bb(dreamz), the food at Heeren is slightly more exp right? But has a better spread. 313 side is more value for money. haha!

Morning ladies,

Never logged in for a long time. How's ur babes now?? My boy seems like a toddler now in some of his photos. But he is STILL not sleeping thru. Sigh... when will my day come?

Leobaby

Hope to join u for the bb bash though i think my hubby wun be so keen. He would rather nua at home with my boy on weekends nowsadays.

Ebelle and mummies

Miss the thurs gathering. Let's have another one again soon. This time we go back to Heerens basement ok. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Baby food

Can mummies share what have you tried to give ur babies? I ran out of ideas again. Here's what i have tried.

Vege: Corn, spinach, chinese spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, peas, old yellow cumcumber

Fruits: pear, apple, peach, mango, dragonfruit, payaya, banana, blueberries, apricot, prunes, plum, wolf berries

Root: pumpkin, carrot, butternut squash, sweet potato, parnips

Others: Tofu, yoghurt, cheese, bread, chicken, fish, pork, baby puffs, biscuits, ikan bilis, white bait fish

Grains: Rice, porridge, brown rice, barley, oats

Talking about yoghurt

I think i would want to try out the other brand's bb yoghurt.. Can be found at The Market place. Saw that Jasmine found a different brand at taka supermarket.. The "6 ingredients only" marked on it sounds good. DOn't know what the brand name though.

OP,

Someone i know is having her #5 child leh. Super hor. I think having 4 is crazy liao.

So any sept mummy having / planning for ur next baby liao?? Share with us ur good news and encourage us 1st time mummies hor. ;)

I haven't done anything for Gideon's 1st birthday. I may not be doing anything after all. Super tired.

CCK mummies,

Anyone interested for playdates in June?

CCk playdate:

ME ME ME! Will take leaves in Jun, super stressful recently, struggling hard to achieve work-life harmony, think I deserve a good break! Still have balance of 31.5 days leave, dunno how to "consume" it, take leave and work from home?! *faint*

yv0nne >> Thanks gal! I made a trip to NTUC last nite and saw the yoplait yoghurt (6 mini cups type) @ the usual shelves for all other yoghurts - but i din see any 'baby' specific ones. the 6 mini cups type indicated "1+ year", so i gathered dat it's not appropriate for 8-9mths old yet. Hope I'm right? Hee..

pommelow >> Wow ur food list is comprehensive! I can oni identify a few items fm ur list dat i'm oredi giving my boy. Haha!

May I noe how do u prepare the CHICKEN and PORK? Blend into the porridge? Cos my boy no teeth yet so he can't quite chew on meat. :p

For BREAD, is it the normal bread dat we adults eat?

And CHEESE, which type is suitable for our babies? And how do prep them?

Thanks for ur sharing on the yoghurt too! I'm keen to noe how do u recognise dat the yoghurt is suitable for our babies of this age (less than a yr old)?

Thanks again mummies!

Birthday Bash on 13 August 2011 @ Gymboree

Tigress mum has just sent an email to us regarding the personlizes cupcakes with the babies' name . Pls PM me if u did not receive her mail.

Thanks [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Cck playdate... Can i join..

Cheese ibought a brand kiri cheese. Blue packaging. Inside is cube type. I just let aidan it on its own. Sell in finest.

Pomme wolfberry asin the one for soup? How to give?

hi all. wanna check. my baby has little bumps on his bum. is this diaper rash? he has not had diaper rash before. should i put moisturizer/ diaper rash cream on these ?

i change his diaper about 3-hrly.

Pomme, ur off days r wed and thur rt? Arrange to catch up... Y u not keen on bb birthday celebration? Ur hub and folks not keen too?

Pinky: 27th my hols over liao. Nxt wk u free?

Pinky wat u planning for Kyra ?

Hi pommelow... Can I know wats e definition of sleeping thru e night?

Do u mean that babies of this age shld b able to drink at abt 9pm n wake up next morning at abt 6am for e next feed?

My girl normally drinks at 8+pm n will wake up at abt 4am for milk, is it gd enough? Or shld I b stretching it if poss? I have read somewhere that night feeds after a certain age is not beneficial to e kid...

My elder boy only stops night feed at 2 yrs old!!

Back