(2010/02) February 2010 mtb

bubble: oh...ok..will monitor. Thanks!

Lovie: hmm...din thought of that..maybe..

mummies enjoy your talk.. too bored staying at home...so going for interview to sell chap chye ong at the coffeeshop near my place..lol...stress free and temp job with flexible hours...somemore near home and got money!!wish me luck! ttyl!

hey mommies, everyone's been me that my tummy looks small for 6mths. im almost 6mths 1 week..

do you think your belly is big now? jus curious

Celia : Am going for my gynae check this Sat, can i share wif u my boy's weight after that? :p

Hunny : Chap chye ong? U mean mixed rice?

bubble : U dare to measure ur waist? Hhaahhahahah.. U measure ur waist and u can gar form there whether u are growing bigger anot!

lovie: shall do that! lols. do you measure? cos the other acc my mom went to see tcm then dr told me that my belly like bit small for 6mths.. but i eating ok lei.. just had 2 chewy jrs this morning. haha.

bbin: ya lor..i dun eat alot of durian during pregnancy..only these few days..ya heard of that oso bb will be bigger in size..after eating my tummy bloated and feel rounder.hee[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bubblegumz: yes,i m taking iron pills..initially i tot my body got toxic..how come stools so black?then i drink yakult everyday to detoxify..so its becos of the iron pills....

i shy: i also freaked out when i saw super dark stools then i checked w gynae n thats wat she told me.. try to take vitC as well cos iron absorbs better w vitC. oh ya, cannot mix iron and calcium tog, take them 2hrs apart

can i ask y do ur buy a second hand cot instead of new one?If u buy new one, if u plan to have another one, ur next bb can use oso mah..

Another qn..sometimes i see pregnant ladies outside their tummy same size or smaller than mine.guess about same timing..can see their belly button portruding out..y?

bubble : I didn't measure. Don't dare to coz am afriad will keep on thinking abt "not being pretty" anymore.. Hahahahha.. I juz leave it at it is! I too, will have ppl coming up to me saying that my tummy is small but i dun take it to heart reason being i can "FEEL" that tummy is getting better coz i can feel the "stretch"!

actually, if budget allows, get a new cot. i feel safer. i read somewhere, even if use second hand cot, get a new mattress, safety purposes. cos you wont know if the mattress is clean or best condition or not..

i_shy : But a 2nd hand baby cot to save money! Coz i would need 2 baby cot! 1 to be placed at MIL's office where she would take care of bb, the other at home! If i buy all 1st hand, it's gonna be ex! Also, hb wants bb to slp in cot and not playpan! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

lovie: ya lo, so long can feel bb movin n growing can le.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bbin: yes! plan to take but still sourcing ard for photographers. u found yrs? good to take when abt 8mths but scared by then will look too big. sigh

Lovie....hahahah....no angry liao... i dont care so much liao....me is goin for ML soon....y bother so much right....not my job to inform to his co-ordinator wht....

ermm. for 2nd-hand stuff.. it really depends loh.. usually u will view the actual product, satisfy and pay.. no-one can also guarantee a BN cot can be "safe-less".. tt how i feel..

so far, i have sold alot and buy alot of 2nd hand.. *touchwood* all are in pretty gd conditions..

lovie, bubble: ya..chap chye png..mixed veg rice...haiz.. even they also must consider cos i preggy...sianz...

wad happened?why bleed?

I also fast alot and super stink..my hb needs to buy gas mask.lol..

I arrange my prenatal photoshoot with my wedding photographer le. I highly recommend his services cos everyone loves my wedding photos.he's a colour blind but his skills are superb and he's very sensitive to lightings and his effects are very zhun wan. more than 20 years experience in photography.Very widely used by the bridal shop along tg pagar rd. But he's not after money...photography is his passion and since his wife died from lupus and he has no children and lonely, he does photography to pass his days.very nice uncle.he charges low rate for photography so you can develop the photos yourself or can get him to finish the process for you to be made into a album or anything you wan. but he gets other people to do it so you got to pay the part.but all in all, confirm still affordab;e cos outside people already charge very high for taking the photos.otherwise, he'll give you everything in a cd.

Mico : Oops.. Tat sounds bad! Argh.. Hate that kind of feeling!

Hunny : Ur job didn't go through? I think i had the rectal bleeding due to not pooing these few days! What to do..

i_shy : I call up my nurse! Gynae's asst. She says it's okay and ask me when am i going for check up, told her that this coming Sat and she asked me to let my gynae know abt my rectal bleeding when i see her so that she can give me med to insert! It's only pain when i try to poo juz now but now the pain stops and only the bleeding persist..

lovie....u r the small build one la.....stomach sure to small small....not like me....fat build one....now stomach very big....lol......

Lovie...ask the gynae whether can you drink fabier gel a not....maybe that will help...eat more fruits la....if cant poo poo then dont force it out as it is not good for you.

phew... suddenly so busy in the office.. no time to read up the thread !! Wah.. still into constipation and fart !! hahahaha

EAT PRUNES

Kath : Ahahahaah.. :p Sometimes, i can't poo but feels lik pooing, i will force lor. It's lik giving a little help! :p Heiz.. I juz went loo and it bleeds again?

Serene ko at 5pm.. Wuhoo!~

Whoofy : Thanks for the BLUE wordings! Hahahahahahhaha [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Celia : What's that! Beetroot? Where can i find it wor?

lovie: try eating grapefruits and prunes. grapefruits are good for preggy.filled with vitamins and minerals and when it is digested it become alkali to help maintain gastrointestinal health.full of fibre also. i eat grapefruits alot so my constipation is very much resolved liao.last time i can one to two weeks never shit also consider normal.now clear at leasr every few days or not everyday a little.at least not so bloated and uncomfortable liao.do try!read about grapefruits http://www.juicing-for-health.com/health-benefits-of-grapefruit.html

hope that helps!

Lovie: buy fibregel drink,but best n most effective is to eat fruits..every day u start to pack up at 5.15pm ar?

Hunny : Hahahahah.. I think as long as it's fruits and not those heaty kind, it will help! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i_shy : Im trying my best to eat fruits after dinner everyday! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I onyl start to pack up ard 05:25pm.. SHHHHHHHHHHH.. Hahahahahahah.. And go off at 05:30pm sharp!~

I wanted to buy Baby Oil to ease my itchness until i read an online forum and THAT, puts me off.. YUCKS! DO NOT USE BABY OIL ON URSELF OR BABY!!!

Back